[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God Save the Queen!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Congratulations on leaving shitty Union, and crushing Germany's plans for domination for a third time in the last 100 years!
>>
>>78508368
How is
>Frankfurt becomes the financial capital of europe
>Rotterdam and Hamburg importance increases
>Commonwealth ware access to europe limited
In any way crushing Germany?

Your lack of STEM is showing, fag.
>>
>crushing Germany's plans for domination for a third time in the last 100 years!

we already won 3 world cups m8
>>
>>78509353
>we already won 3 world cups

We won 4, Achmed, 4 world cups
>>
Europe should take Britain's democratic departure as a wake up call, finally admitting that the Union in it's current form will no longer work.

We need to start letting lose a lot more nations who are stifled by the EU and the Euro. This wouldn't only return the financial mobility in said country but would obviously also strengthen the EU as a whole.

Economically speaking Britain leaving isn't the end of the world. Most certainly not for us.
>>
Good thread
>>
>>78509020
It means there'll be one less European country you faggots get to destroy, and more European countries will consider leaving your shitty union forever.
>>
File: 062.png (229 KB, 593x1000) Image search: [Google]
062.png
229 KB, 593x1000
I miss Schröder.

Merkel ruined this country in 2 years more than Hitler ever did.
>>
>>78510705
>Missing Schröder
>Criticising Merkel
They are the same you buffoon. Only difference is how much Schröder wanted Putins D.
>>78510461
You mean the Union we were forcibly added to and we now run? Let's see. :^)
>>
>>78509020
>fantastic wishful thinking
>>
File: 018.jpg (42 KB, 634x800) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
42 KB, 634x800
>>78511134
Which isn't something entirely bad.

Keeping both Russia and the EU jews happy.
Meanwhile Merkel went full batshit insane, listened to the Brüssel jews because of the Krim conflict.
And why did she do it? Cause 'merica and Israel feel threatend by a russian harbor in the black sea.

Cold war ain't over yet, bitch. And we're in the middle of everything.
>>
>>78513050
It's not a political war like the cold war was. It's a new, economic war which was predicted and expected from the 50s on, early predictions of this were even made in the 30s.
Merkel ain't doing shit, she's just there to give a nice face to Schäuble, our true ruler. Why do you think pretty much every single one of his critics got removed from the CDU?

I for one welcome the current situation. Wageslaves being cucked, Beiersdorf & co on the rise and Cyberpunk is just around the corner.
>>
>>78509020
Does my heart joy to see all the laughs I will get over the next 5 years as everyone abandons the EU and it succumbs to catastrophic market failure.

>>78508368
I'll let you come to america though anon.
>>
>>78513549
>I for one welcome the current situation. Wageslaves being cucked, Beiersdorf & co on the rise and Cyberpunk is just around the corner.
Could you elaborate?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.