[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One day on this board, and I already feel like a huge fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mercy.jpg (31 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
mercy.jpg
31 KB, 750x600
One day on this board, and I already feel like a huge fucking faggot and a miserable waste of human life. How do you people keep going for so long?
>>
>>78508103

If you face horrible truths and hardships everyday, you grow accustomed to them and learn to endure them.

It's better than trying to ignore the nasty aspects of reality and pretending everything is OK.
>>
I just hate niggers
>>
>>78508103
We are not faggots like you.
>>
>>78508103
I've been here for the last 6 years and /pol/ is probably the greatest thing to ever exist. You should take all these truths in a simple way that doesn't really affect you. Appreciate that you can be free and actually be able to say anything with no consequences (With flags it became shittier, but still). Also, doesn't it feel good to know that there are people still not stupid enough to be brainwashed by the media or jumping the bandwagon of social media? It's the best alternative to being a cuck on social media cuck or generally a cuck in life.
>>
>>78508103
here, have a laugh
Trolls post hoax NRA page to give free handguns to ‘at-risk’ youth in urban areas (VIDEO)

http://www.guns.com/2016/06/23/trolls-post-hoax-nra-page-to-give-free-handguns-to-at-risk-youth-in-urban-areas-video/
>>
>>78508103
>How do you people keep going for so long?
IF YOU SUICIDE THEY WIN

DEPOPULATION IS PART OF THEIR PLANS (DONT ASK ME WHY) AND THEY WANT TOU TO SUICIDE AND STOP HAVING CHILDRENS (AND IF YOU HAVE IT MUST BE LESS THAN 4, YOU MUST HAVE 2.1 CHILDRENS TO BE EXACT)
>>
>>78508103
Hate, mostly.
>>
>>78508103

Take your own picture's advice, pussy.
>>
File: toast.jpg (12 KB, 350x232) Image search: [Google]
toast.jpg
12 KB, 350x232
this is you
>>
>>78508103
>One day on this board, and I already feel like a huge fucking faggot and a miserable waste of human life.
You're probably just jewish. That's the normal response to being jewish.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.