[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (5 KB, 510x306) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 510x306
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
File: 1456208608059.gif (2 MB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
1456208608059.gif
2 MB, 300x259
Nice me and some friends took off work today to get drunk snd celebrate for the brits. Very good day and drunk and tired but very happy. God save the queen!
>>
>>78506314
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
>>
>>78506314
EMPIRE OF DIRT
>>
Fucking sturgeon ruining my day

Although there may not be a eu left by next referendum
>>
>>78506314
>tfw we blasted off our kneecaps just to say fuck you to europe
>>
>They don't even have their own flag on /pol/.

>Vote to be in the UK.
>Cry when you have no control over whether you stay in the EU.
>>
File: am.jpg (31 KB, 300x455) Image search: [Google]
am.jpg
31 KB, 300x455
>>78506931
I FOCUS ON THE PAIN
>>
I'm just hoping the EU falls before Sturgeon gets her referendum.

As a porridge wog I'm seriously worried we're gonna leave the union.
>>
>>78507589
Voted to stay in UK

Voted out of Europe

Fucking sturgeon not getting in her thick cuckoo head not all Scots want Scottish independence

Renouncing my Scottish identity fully committed to Britain

God save the Queen
>>
Big muscular jock here

EU>UK

Fuck the English working class
>>
>>78508238
Sounds like you're from Edinburgh. Pro tip you were never Scottish to begin with.
>>
>>78508238

>Voted out of Europe

68% of Scotland voted to stay in the EU.
>>
File: 1377458565254.gif (607 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1377458565254.gif
607 KB, 300x222
Let's be real here if there was another referendum Scotland would still vote remain because that's just how they work.
>I'm totally gonna leave the UK! It's happening! I mean it this time haha! P-Please don't let me go..
>>
>>78509117
Nah. It was a close call last time. England and Wales have acted in the opposite to how Scotland want. We can be sure that 38% at least would vote to stay in the UK, but the remaining 62% must be pretty hacked off.
>>
>>78509573
Thing is, now we've weakened the EU by our severance, and that thick Scots bint has said to all the sooties "If you're not welcome in England come on over here!"

I have a feeling that their blood up.

The main reason they're so pro-EU is because they've not been shafted with mass immigration.

Also, without us they might not be able to avoid getting Eurozone'd.
>>
>>78508269

Lmao I bet you're DYEL as fuck.

North East Scotland reporting in. Proud my vote helped uncuck the UK.
>>
>>78508269
what has the fact you're big and muscular got to do with this you faggot

>>78509573
what makes you think the eu wants you? you've got no economy and you run a massive deficit, funded by england.
>>
>>78510093
I get the feeling that pride will have more of a stake than it should in that referendum. Same as it did in the Brexit campaign.

>>78510517
>implying I'm Scottish
East Midlands m8.
>>
It's great because even if Scotland does leave it's not like they can join the EU because of Spain
>>
>>78511278
>Implying Germany and France wouldn't strong arm Spain into doing it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.