[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MBGA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: madeingb.png (16 KB, 373x372) Image search: [Google]
madeingb.png
16 KB, 373x372
Glad I can still be pleasantly surprised. As soon as I got the news I ran down to Dealz (our version of poundland) and bought up a bunch of "Made in GB" items as a congratulations and to give the Independent UK's economy a boost. I'd advise non E.U countries to do the same. I bought so many Quavers my shit will be cheese strings.
>>
>>78505868
wtf is a quaver? and thats racist to buy british goods ignoring goods from africa.
>>
>>78505868
What are some British things that Americans can buy easily?
>>
>>78506527
You'd actually have to come here and buy something from a small local vendor.

All our large exporting businesses are foreign-owned.
>>
>>78505868
Can some one explain to me why so many Brit-Bongs love that fucking lion? Bitch you ain't got lions in your country.
>>
>>78506193
Its a cheese flavored chrisp you yankidoole.
>>
>>78506527
It's hard to say but a safe bet would be to buy UK made beer brands and Guinness. If you can find them Guinness flavored potatoe chips are fucking awesome. Also it's a good time to get into some English TV shows.

>Black Adder the second and Black Adder goes forth
>Only Fools and Horses
>Red Dwarf.
>>
File: dickheads.jpg (8 KB, 200x213) Image search: [Google]
dickheads.jpg
8 KB, 200x213
Nah mate, Dick Smith's all the way
>>
File: 1466515436289.gif (927 KB, 470x251) Image search: [Google]
1466515436289.gif
927 KB, 470x251
The Whole Europe america needs go out buy british stuff .

We need show them Uk works

It put egg on faces the elite across the world
>>
File: 1465834235171.jpg (61 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1465834235171.jpg
61 KB, 832x690
>>78507685
are the quavers in nappy bags over there as well?
>>
>>78508416
I think that dick smiths is closing here in WA.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>78505868
Respect to my Irish bros, I shall be supporting you when its your turn to free the shackles of the EU, you didn't want to be part of Britain and I will respect that but I would respect your total independence moreso and be right there with you when the time comes to tell the EU to go feck themselves the beggerahs.
Eirexit now!
>>
For this Thread I'd like the help of some FREE English to make a list of Items that can be bought in America, remember even buying a single kitkat or Item saying "made in england" helps out. A mate or two of mine may be making food runs to the North if it's now walled off already.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.