[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you only won because 16 year olds can't vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: youngpople.jpg (106 KB, 650x681) Image search: [Google]
youngpople.jpg
106 KB, 650x681
>tfw you only won because 16 year olds can't vote
>>
Why are all the people talking shit about this white women?
>>
>>78503848
>teenagers think they know more than older generations
I have NEVER heard of this kind of thing happening in relation to any subject before
I am completely shocked by this sudden realization
>>
>>78503848
ITT: Older generations are slightly less educated than the youth.

Obviously, the youth are going to be a bit smarter, generation by generation. Thats how humans have progressed from cave dwellers.
>>
>>78503848
look mate, I'm not british, but I'll tell you this, 16 year olds are fucking morons. be glad they can't vote. be like a retarded mad house if they could. I mean, moreso.
>>
The big issue with this vote isn't that the youth are smarter than the old on this issue.

It's that the old don't have long to deal with the ramifications of their vote. This is why voting rights should be lifted after a time. Old people, who are far more likely to drop dead on any given day, should not be voting.
>>
Only 72% voted idiot. Maybe blame that.lol. sore loser
>>
>>78505824
no
>>
>>78505455
>Obviously, the youth are going to be a bit smarter, generation by generation.
that's not obvious except when there's evolutionary pressure to be smarter every generation

who do you see having bigger families, the intelligent or the stupid?
>>
>>78503848
that's a good thing you know

16 y.o. dont know shit
>>
>>78503848
They should raise the vote limit desu, 24 seems reasonable.
>>
>>78505824
if you're a man, trying to take care of your family in this life and doing your best for it's future generation, you are still going to make the best decision for them
>>
Most people under 21 can't be half assed to vote anyway.
Secondly most of these teens haven't left their hugbox long enough to understand that the world isn't happiness and love, and that money does in fact rule every facet of our lives.

I mean half the population is already emotionally unstable and barely capable to vote, and these people want anoter boatload of that shit?

How left and green and progressive do you have to be to consider that a good idea?
>>
>>78503848
Young people are easily brainwashed.
>>
>>78503848
>tfw you need 16 year olds to vote to win
no surprise bexit won
>>
i still dont get why people who havent even experienced the business world are allowed to vote at all
>>
>>78506312
above all, only those that activilly provide for the economy should be aloud to vote. And no minum wage should be aloud
>>
It's weird. In Denmark, it is the young people who are eurosceptic, while the old like EU. I think it is because the old people remember back when the EU wasn't so bad, so they don't consider what it is today. Meanwhile, the young people have only known the monster that is current EU.
>>
>>78506312
24 seems good, i agree
>>
>>78503848
WHAAAAAAAAA WHY CANT 12 YEAR OLDS VOTE, THIS IS THERE FREEDUMB TOO

NOW MOHAMMAD WONT COME AND IMPREGNATE ME
>>
>>78503848
Britain should stay in the EU.

Something like 80% of young people want to stay, who gives a shit about what some 80 year old fucks think.
>>
File: 1465853528494.jpg (125 KB, 1375x749) Image search: [Google]
1465853528494.jpg
125 KB, 1375x749
>>78507416
Hva' så mand? I'm sitting here laughing like a madman looking at various threads and leddit comments. Oh what joy. RIP in piece EU.
>>
>>78509424

Who gives a shit what naive children think
>>
>>78503848
>implying annoying spoiled fucks from major cities which regularly visit twitter are all the english youth
>implying there are no under 16s in the north and east
>>
>>78503848
People who don't know what it means to work voted to stay, but grown up people with work experiance and a knowledge on the effects of EU politics on real economy voted to lerave?
Yes, it's unfair... that young cuck traitors vote!
>>
Come to think of it, his argument isn't retarded at all. The under 18 part, yeah fuck that, but should we seriously let literal welfare leeches who cannot comprehend modern society (let alone predict the fucking future after it) vote for the future of it, and affect it so greatly?

Wasn't a very major vote for the YES in the Brexit coming from exactly them?

Seriously, imagine your grandfather (if he's still alive) who's used to society 50 years ago and probably still refuses to use a computer have a say in how a technologically-oriented society should develop. They should just sit on their fucking assess and enjoy the free money they leech off of us.
>>
So what's your response? How was Brexit not racist? Most of the support was fueled entirely by xenophobia.
>>
>>78507416
Interesting. Any sources? Any other European countries the same?
>>
>>78509619
good riddance with merkel's powertrip
>>
Teenagers are fucking stupid.
Not sure why anyone but teenagers think otherwise.
>>
>>78510016
>Retarded cuck

The EU is the British Empire of modern day Earth. They're an overbearing mess of political regulations and rules that pretends they're fighting for "a better world" and not control.

I want no part of that sinking ship. Neither does France or many other countries that now want out after seeing the UK succeeded.
>>
>>78505455

lol nope.
Thanks to 20+ years of grade inflation, young people today are as dumb as a rock. You know meme degrees are a recent invention dont you?
I would raise the voting age to 20, actually Id have the voter take a basic test before his vote was processed...basic economics, geopolitics, and business, and if he got the answers wrong I'd have the system silently discard his vote as-if it were spoiled.
>>
File: 15514123500.jpg (25 KB, 549x395) Image search: [Google]
15514123500.jpg
25 KB, 549x395
>>78510718
I was laughing as her statement was being translated on the news, she looked beaten and pathetic. My dear old mum didn't understand why I was laughing so hard.
>>
>>78505455
>are going to be
Yes, once they get older.
>>
Here in America, president Obaboo has publicly stated that he wants to make it mandatory for everyone to vote and the age gate should be dropped to 16.
>>
>>78511449
>living with your mom
>>
>>78504065
I don't know what you expect
>>
File: 154490183200.jpg (74 KB, 600x368) Image search: [Google]
154490183200.jpg
74 KB, 600x368
>>78512053
Mom, dad, and sister. I know it's unfathomable to Americans to live with their parents beyond the age of 18.
>>
Minimum voting age should be 25. That's when your brain finishes developing.

It should be restricted to white men as well. And instead of the land ownership requirement, we should actually use our IRS and federal services tracking to our advantage. If you pay more federal taxes than you get in federal benefits, you should get to vote at the federal level. A running tally should start at age 25. If you're in the black, you can vote. If you're in the red, you can't. This is how you avoid tyranny of the majority and berniefags voting for """free""" shit.

Women should not have the right to votee, ever. They are emotional beings, not logical ones.
>>
>>78505824
>libtard fascist actually believe this
>>
>>78510718
I think it will strengthen Merkel on the long run.
>>
>>78515019
Merkel's complete idiotic behavior will save Europe a lot of trouble in the long run.
We just have to survive this hardship.
>>
>>78503848

No. No no no.

I'd rather an adult, experience mind that completely disagrees with me have the vote than an inexperienced mind that happens to agree with me 100%.

16 year olds DONT KNOW SHIT. They either parrot what their parents think or rebel and parrot the opposite of what their parents think.

Honestly, the voting age probably needs to be pushed back to 25 at this point as society has lengthened out the adolescent process.

(There might be a small point about old age restrictions, both from senility and from "who gives a shit, i got mine and i'm outta here" mentality. But its still much less of an issue of a complete know-nothing child pulling the voting lever.)
>>
>>78503848
>W-WE SHOULD LET CHILDREN V!
Well, liberals are allowed to vote, and they're pretty much the same thing
>>
>>78505455
Sure, those who are in their 50's now are more educated than their parents when they were in their 50's.

Doesn't mean they're smarter though
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.