[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate Europe or just the EU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: image.png (53 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 2000x1333
So I was wondering why you guys hate the EU so much? Or do you hate a united Europe as a whole?

What would be better in your opinion? Just a trade union, no union at all? Conflict like 100 years ago?

I'm really being curious. Personally I was a fan of the EU years ago, but my enthusiasm has diminished over time.
>>
>>78503606
Fortress EU with an EU army and no nato on european soil...when ?
>>
>>78503606
>Or do you hate a united Europe

That was never going to happen anyway.

A united europe is about as likely as peace in the middle east.
>>
>>78503606
>What would be better in your opinion? Just a trade union, no union at all?

Sovereign countries making their own decisions in their own self interest like we had before the mid-1990s.

European nations can trade and cooperate with each other without a largely unelected supranational bureaucracy trying to run things.
>>
>>78503606
I Just hate the EU, all European people except for Bosniaks and Albanians are based.
>>
>>78503935
If Amerilards didn't come over throwing their fat around every time we try to Anschluss these fucks we could've had a united europe for a few years.
>>
Love Europe.
Think the EU is a great idea.
Sadly that idea was taken over by the corrupt and the cooperate.
Now it has to sort its shit out or collapse.
>>
File: 1463521389571.png (91 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
1463521389571.png
91 KB, 803x973
>>78504265
No one wants a united Europe.
>>
>>78503606

I hate the EU leaders way of talking like they dont give shit about what people think and their attempt to destroy national identities and replace that with EU identity. But i think they tried to go ahead with too much speed, they dont have support of people in this matter, at least not in the scope required for that kind of identity replacement. I like Europe and european nations should be united trough trade union and stuff like that and uphold their own nationalistic identities, that is the european thing i think. Europe is not united states and most likely wont be, so we should be groud of countries doing shit together but not be somekind of weird wannabe united states.
>>
>>78504444
Quads confirm, the EU could work if it they weren't so elitist, vague and deadset on the equality of outcome.
>>
>>78503606
Love europe
Hate the eu
>>
>>78503606
I am very pro EU.
You have no idea how its easy to do business once we get inside the EU.

The problem in my country is many people dont understand or dont want to inform themselves of all the benefits we get for being inside EU and how easy we can buy and sell our products.
>>
>>78503606
Love Europe
Fuck the european union

If it was like farage said, a union of trade deals and economics it would have been great.

But it's not like that, it's ms merkel toying with the whole continet
>>
>>78503606
Hate the EU, love Europe. Decided it was better to fuck ourselves to start the EU downfall as a favor to the rest of you. The sooner the better. You're welcome.
>>
Hate Europe.

Liked the EU.

Not even kidding.
>>
>>78503606
We hate the EU

We would be much happier if it was purely a trade union, as it was when it started. But Germany got too fascist about it so now you can go fuck yourself.
>>
We hate the EU, we quite like Europe.

We always wanted a pure trade federation and nothing more, but the EC have set their sights on becoming a superpower.
>>
>>78503894
I would love that.

>>78504043
Don't you feel that these countries alone would be too weak compared to other superpowers?

I feel like the refugee crisis fucked the EU quite a lot. No one hates Italian immigrants or French, but many dislike Moroccans etc
>>
>>78503606
>What would be better in your opinion?

An EU that serves the interests of the European people instead of a bunch of megacorporations and the financial and political elite.
>>
>>78503606
>Just a trade union
That's how it started and that's were it should have stopped. A common market is not a bad idea per se. An undemocratic superstate with extrenal open borders is absolutely ludicrous and bound to fail
>>
>>78504636
This is literally America in the Articles of Confederation era.
>>
File: 1466489351902.png (551 KB, 744x447) Image search: [Google]
1466489351902.png
551 KB, 744x447
>>78503606
Fuck globalism
>>
>>78503606

Some sort of trade/customs union with absolutely minimal bureaucracy and no real political/economic unity would be best. Even sharing a currency with other nations destroys democracy and cedes sovereignty to a extra-national central bank which in turn leads to chaos or the need for total unity. I want European nations to be bros and live as neighbours but I want them to have their independence and keep their cultures strong.
>>
>>78504742
I see Merkel as the destroyer of the EU. And I hate her for it.
>>
>>78503606
Both. All of you are overrated self-righteous NEETs. Europe died in 476 A.D. Have fun being steamrolled by ruskies and arabs (:
>>
>>78503606
Love Europe (and all of you guys)

Hate EU
>>
File: 1466656957822.jpg (27 KB, 673x600) Image search: [Google]
1466656957822.jpg
27 KB, 673x600
>>78504716
This lad
>>
>>78503606
EU isn't Europe. EU isn't even a significant portion of Europe. It is in fact an incredibly tiny bit of Europe but holds a disproportionate amount of power over hundreds of millions of people.

In order to have a continental union that's worth keeping, you'd have to solve the economic injustice that is perpetuated by capitalism. Currently any kind of union regardless of intent will be co-opted by corporate interest, and EU specifically started out as a trade union so it's one of the worst possible attempts.
>>
>>78503606
we hate the EU

but germany france and even serbia etc? nah we have no problem with you well i dont anyway?

i voted out because i hate merkel and junker

and for the memes lol

i did it out of kindness desu...to save europe the EU must be destroyed
>>
>>78503606

Why do you hate people being able to democratically control their own future, you fascist fuck.
>>
File: BEADY.jpg (3 KB, 138x88) Image search: [Google]
BEADY.jpg
3 KB, 138x88
>>78503606
Just the EU
Europe is awesome.
EU is cancer
https://youtu.be/vrBbN0vvGLA
>>
File: imrs.jpg (26 KB, 480x294) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
26 KB, 480x294
>>78504265
Yeah, blame us for everything.
>>
>>78503606
We gain nothing from it other than a loss of freedom
>>
File: aKio6K.jpg (90 KB, 638x800) Image search: [Google]
aKio6K.jpg
90 KB, 638x800
>>
i dream of a United States of Europe
now that the most awkward member has left it might actually happen
>>
>>78505271
You can still save your country germanbro.

If brexit managed to win despite all the media lies...then so can you
>>
>>78505295
>Accuses us of being NEETs
>Albania is among the 3 poorest countries in Europe
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>78503606
The EU could be a great idea but it's just a globalist organization for now
>>
>>78503606

fuck the EU.. since it became a thing everything became 50% more expensive except for wages. and all of our corrupt politicians who are no longer welcome here just go to the EU and grab some more money there

i hope the UK prospers so other countries want to leave too and this entire fuckery falls apart. also, it's a shame that the UK's currency was artificially tanked on the stock market by EU jews when they decided to leave
>>
>>78505049
This. Like every other time the Jews bite off more than they can chew and get fucked by it, which is sort of ironic when you consider Jewish """""intelligence""""" and the whole Einstein, allegedly, saying "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results".
>>
>>78505960
go and how many small and middle big business lost money in the uk with the exit.
specially the guys who where exporting many different products outside.
>>
>>78505881
Hi Jan,

Tell us the truth. Are you a NEET yourself?
>>
I love Europe, I hate the EU.

And I hate when the EU, traitors that they are, conflate themselves with the former.
>>
File: njofra.jpg (30 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
njofra.jpg
30 KB, 630x354
>>78504729
>Easy to do business

Get cucked by EU because you now have restrictions on exporting your goods to BiH, which was your biggest trade partner.
>>
>>78505508
NO SHELTER FROM THE FARAGE BARRAGE
>>
>>78503606

The further away a politician is from his constituency (ie. the larger the populations) the more likely he will be controlled by Jews.

Even inside our own country we need to vote for fucking loons to be able to find someone willing to stray from the Jewish status quo for a moment. At the EU level it simply doesn't happen.

We need to completely abolish the existing asylum and family reunification systems within a few years and the jEwU and the jEwU court of human rights will fight us every step of the way. We simply have no time to dick around with those traitors.
>>
>>78503606
I hate the EU because I love Europe.
>>
>>78506451
No, I'm in college.

If my ID changed it's because of mobile data.
>>
>>78506535
my company is mostly dealing with Asians who want to do business in the EU.
So for me not much changes but I know for sure many of them dont want to do all the paper work and spend money just to sell legally in the UK while they could do it in the EU on a bigger market.

Now the most important thing for the UK is to start passing laws that reduce the paper work and money needed to spend for foreinger investors who trade with the EU to be able to do the same thing with the UK.
>>
>>78503606
I hate the UN more than I hate the EU. I hate bloated bureaucracy and red tape.
>>
I hate the EU as a political entity, I agree with the idea of a spirit of brotherhood between Europeans, but not if it's based on liberal ideals.
>>
The EU took away my comfy lightbulbs.

The EU wants to fill my country with third-worlders.

The EU forces us to support corrupt countries that don't even try.

There is a difference in the work ethic and integrity between the north and the south.
>>
>>78506956

The UK can easily just say "CE certification is valid in the UK" etc. They can harmonize with EU regulations whenever they want.

So there wouldn't be much paperwork.
>>
>>78506924
Good to hear. What are you studying?

What do you think of the EU?

Thanks,

Burger college grad / professional
>>
File: EU-swastika.gif (10 KB, 393x280) Image search: [Google]
EU-swastika.gif
10 KB, 393x280
>>78503606
Brexit macht frei!
>>
>>78506956
I think trade will be relatively unscathed in the long term, by the time the UK leaves new trade agreements which are beneficial will come into effect
>>
>>78507230
>The EU forces us to support corrupt countries that don't even try.
I'm so sorry fampai. There is nothing we can do, we're in too deep.
>>
German train station clappers and Merkel ruined the EU.
Pls nuke this country.
>>
>>78503935
>A united europe is about as likely as peace in the middle east.

This. lel

There are too many different cultures and attitudes within Europe. We're not America, ffs.
It would be good to have some decent trade deals between european countries but there should be tight border patrolling and each country should have complete control over their own laws and currency.
>>
>>78503606
I hate the edifice that is the EU.
If it was just a trade (and for you guys a currency) alliance like ASEAN or NAFTA then I wouldn't care.
>>
No, we don't hate Europe. But given the downright suicidal nature of EU policy as of late, it seems plausible to suspect that Brussels just might.

Being anti-EU means being against the machinations of a very specific political body, nothing more and nothing less.
>>
>>78503606
Europe had survived and thrived for around a thousand years as independent sovereign countries before the creation of the EU. Sure there were wars and such but the point is valid that they generally did quite well for themselves.
The idea of a united Europe was on the surface a good idea as an economic powerhouse, unfortunately like most great ideas it works only in theory until the reality of politicians starting to fuck with it.
Europe will survive (how many countries have fallen apart in Europe only to re-emerge and continue existing?) this and in many ways will be better and wiser in the future.
>>
I hate Merkel and Brussels and the way they treat the countries who are low on the totem poll.

UK majorly fucked up though. Their entire economy is banking, and it's all going to crumble. The EU might say it wants peace, but they will do everything in their power to make Great Britain fail.
>>
I hate the EU and Germany.
>>
>>78507485
IBA

Give me a decentralized European Empire with a monarch or give me independence.
>>
>>78507745

If they flood us with much more Muslims there won't be any real Europe left.
>>
File: 1466027785002.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1466027785002.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
I fucking hate all of you.
Italians are ok though.
>>
File: AjUdQ.jpg (57 KB, 590x500) Image search: [Google]
AjUdQ.jpg
57 KB, 590x500
>>78507691

Pls hang Merkel for her crimes.
>>
>>78508154
T_T I like you though, Maďarsko.
>>
>>78503606

I dont even hate the EU, its just something with a mission i disagree with (so far as I can determine its mission, it publishes no prospectus....) and even if I did agree with its mission... it doesnt seem to be able to do a good job of executing on that mission.

I love Europe, yes even the French.
>>
>>78508073
Godspeed. Support 100%.

I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>78503606
Why are so many Germans still so oblivious?

We DETEST the EU. The EU are completely undoing everything that is essentially European. Of course our hate is out of a deep love for Europe.
>>
>>78503606
The EU is the problem, not Europe, we love Europe, that union is a scam which is benefiting nobody but those that run it.
Gerexit when?
>>
>>78504882
Don't let the burger's fake sentimental posts about independence and sovereignty delude your mind.

There is only one superpower present and amerilards would love for it to stay this way forever.
>>
File: 12323433112.jpg (50 KB, 328x471) Image search: [Google]
12323433112.jpg
50 KB, 328x471
>>78503606
I love Europe that is why I hate the EU.

The EU is an institution that forces globalists and leftist views on anyone. Europe is the home, not only for me but for ALL my brothers. Because I don't care if you are Russian, Portugese, French, Sami or Greek. I will call you frogeaters and slaveshits but at the end you are all my brothers.

We need a cooparation to defend our continent against our enemies. And trust me there is no shortage of enemies for our people.

And you know what? I all learned that here on /pol/. I may seem crazy at the first glace but the more I lurk /pol/ the more pro european I have become (and the more black hearted hate I have for the EU).

For Europe, against cultural marxism!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUsbj-VJPVE
>>
File: afd.jpg (84 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
afd.jpg
84 KB, 1252x1252
>>78503606
Just hating on the idea of federal, centralized europe.
>>
>>78503606
I used to like Europe but i guess its time for war between europeans.
>>
If you want to unite Europe, you need a Charlemagne. and I'm looking around the EU's leadership and I don't see any Charlemagnes.
>>
File: 1453765170680.png (72 KB, 764x1025) Image search: [Google]
1453765170680.png
72 KB, 764x1025
>>78504265
>german blaming america again

cry harder
>>
>>78504729
You don't need the EU for that. Trade agreements don't need gigantic governments telling every country what to do.

Just read again what you are saying, if you don't succumb to EU, they will make you pay with their burocracy.
>>
File: 1466581400278.png (349 KB, 704x2577) Image search: [Google]
1466581400278.png
349 KB, 704x2577
>>78503606
trade union with visa free travel would be enough
todays EU is like USSR, few more years and there would be new gulags for fucking white males
>>
>>78508412

>I love Europe that is why I hate the EU.

Pretty much sums it up.
>>
>>78503606
Actually it completly fucked up when east-european and south-european countries have entered in a too short period of time, instead of preparing the countries and strengthen their economy, they were all like yeah come on join the club be with the rich kids, you poor fags.

>communism on a international scale

But they felt the need because if they wouldn't have joined the EU, bad boy Russia could have enlarged they sphere of influence.

> Take all "grills" even those 3/10 OSTBLOCK-whores if not Russia will win this global fuck-fest
> The EU wants to have the biggest harem at all cost
>>
>>78505508

kek
>>
Hate the EU, not Europe.
Europe is beautiful as fuck, obviously. I love all my European brothers and sisters but the powers that be, the EU, are gaining too much power.
>>
>>78507440
its not that easy how you think, first thing is the EU will try to protect their own interests and by just accepting the laws you could hurt your own economy and it still require paper work and money to submit this documents in the UK.

Something like that Bosnia is doing what you said and I can tell you right now that for the consumers it did benefit in Bosnia but for the companys in Bosnia its a nightmare without a end and a matter of time that they will close and fire people or try to look for business outside of Bosnia to export, and that usually always costs money that many dont have.
>>
>>78508358
Fact: you are a faggot.
Fact: if you were a superpower, you'd fuck it up
Fact: you were already basically the EU superpower
Fact: you fucked it up

Fact: not all burgers want a unipolar superpower
Fact: you probably don't want the Chinese
Fact: or the Russkies as the bipolar party

TOO BAD YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE
OF BEING A SUPERPOWER YOURSELVES

YOU FUCKING SUCK
WE ARE DISAPOINTED IN YOU

KEK
U
C
K
>>
But what harm did it cause to UK apart from borders policies
>>
File: 131577782257s.gif (143 KB, 128x92) Image search: [Google]
131577782257s.gif
143 KB, 128x92
>>78508412
>>
Just the EU. A trade union was what we signed up for and it was fine.
>>
>>78509160
The EU that is
>>
>>78504882
>Don't you feel that these countries alone would be too weak compared to other superpowers?

Keeping up with the Joneses, eh? It's like it's 1848 to 1871 all over again. We know what followed that. Fucking Großmannssucht.
>>
>>78503606
can you explain to me how its uniting europe? it considers a subsaharan african to be the same as a german. you cant unite a group of people by destroying everything that defines them. please explain how the EU will unite europeans because i just dont see it
>>
Europe is a shit name anyways. Why did they name a continent after some chick who had sex with a bull?
>>
>>78508676
>implying your leadership isn't as corrupt as ours

Vote Trump, faggot.
>>
>>78503606
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM8Ss28zjcE
>>
>>78503606
A trade union would get a lot of votes, I think - it's the additional bullshit like free movement of people that caused Brexit.
>>
>>78509540
KIKE
>>
>>78509600
>Raped
>>
>>78503935

Why?
There has been no real conflict in the last 20 years in Europe. We were for a fact united (and actually most millenials consider themselves European) .

Do I have to remind you that until the late '90s there were fucking ethnic cleansing in Europe? There was an actual genocide and to reach that we needed a 3 hours trainride. That's how fucked up the continent was.

Also I know that no one here ever accomplished aything but I can assure that bureaucracy was harder in the '90s, since borders were fucking everywhere.
>>
>>78508979
He wasn't the one that mentioned Bosnia, but thing is all countries will always screw another over for personal gain. Look at Croatia itself with all the Billa and DM stores that take money from other 'native' companies
>>
>>78509540
> considers a subsaharan african to be the same as a german
> you cant unite a group of people by destroying everything that defines them

Based Czech Republic next on exit list...
>>
>>78509347

Greek bailout, gun control, migrant quotas, Ukraine bailout ... they are fucking out of control.
>>
Europe is great, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I love the European countries with all their different cultures and people. The EU might have been a good idea at some point but now it's a corrupt and undemocratic institution I want to have nothing to do with.
>>
>>78509701
good argument
>>
>>78508412
I think you are wrong Hans, while the EU has some shitty things going on there are also many nice benefits.Let me give you a example mc company is often dealing with asians who want to sell their own food products in the EU and this requires for each product a test to analyze if everything is by the EU standards and this costs some nice chunk of money if you have many products to analyze.Now with Croatia joining the EU we can easy sell many different type of food products through whole EU with only spending 1 time to analyze the product.

Say what you want but many of my clients who dont have the money to spend the same shit in each country and time it would cost them where so happy to be in the EU for that.
>>
>>78503606
I hate the EU.
A united europe is dumb, it can only be done by dominance of major powers (think naploleon) and errosion of cultures.

But I do like other europeans. And want to co-operate. Just not through the EU or any super state.
>>
>>78509115
>Fact: not all burgers want a unipolar superpower

And this shows your idiocy. For it doesn't matter diddly-squat what pleb-burgers like you want. It's your elites that decide for you, same as here. And what yours want is plain to see: USA as the sole superpower.
>>
>>78503606
no one hates europe

just the eu

you aren't allowed to be proud of your history but many do and they want to run their own countries
>>
>>78503606
The EU hates Europe, that's why I hate the EU.

Constantly the EU is speaking as if it IS Europe. But it's not. It's a political entity that governs part of Europe, and it's trying its damndest to transform Europe according to its own vision. A vision where European cultures are diluted and destroyed, through far-reaching policy and mass immigration.

I like European culture. So I can not like the EU. The Eu without its anti-European attitude is something I could get behind, honestly.
>>
>>78503606

They hate a united Europe run like a fucking Soviet Bloc.

The E.U. (and specifically Germany) couldn't just fucking run the Union as the people wanted, so they are now reaping the blowback.

Fucks sake, it wasn't even hard - If Merkel had closed the borders, just that alone, would have been enough to secure a Remain victory. Instead they just kept butting heads with the populace, and it backfired. This isn't East Germany. If the people can vote, they're going to vote in their interests.
>>
>>78509789
>"Continent"
>Balkan
>>
>>78505508
post his response
>>
File: SPUTNIK.jpg (663 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
SPUTNIK.jpg
663 KB, 1500x1500
Just the E.U and their mind control broadcasts.

This is probably a more modern version of the Eiffel Tower brainwashing tower. See how it joins spheres and cubes. I think these spheres are to do with the Sputnik brainwashing probe that wiped our memories, so they could give us a false history of our origins.

Height=Dominance.

Derivative copycats can't copy what they can't see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPSF3nFtUYg
>>
>>78503606
United Europe (as one state) doesn't make any sense. Europe is cool, but lefties are ruining it.
>>
>>78503606
I hate EU and Brussels for obvious reasons. I like Europe.
>>
>>78503606
>EU gives grants to take manufacturing out of UK
>EU votes against our wishes to keep child bennies for slavkids not even living here
>impending mussie disaster not being dealt with
Don't hate Europe per se matey but when the slavs vote in a bloc it ends up being the Eurovision but over our laws and rights as countrymen. All for freetrade areas but slavs making our laws ?
==FUCK OFF==
>>
>>78509961
This. I like you as my friendly neighborinos. Bring on the WW2 metaphors when we play football against each other. I just really, really don't want to share my room with you, buddies.

We need some kind of european confederation for coordination and shit. But we don't need a federal european super-state.
>>
File: 1351797449351.jpg (43 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1351797449351.jpg
43 KB, 600x399
>>78503606
>trade union
fucking this
keep your bureaucratic bullshit to yourself eurocucks
>>
>>78509991
Only because people like you are such complete, total, and despicable faggots.

We have to do it because you literally exist.

If you didn't exist, and a better version of you existed, then we could team up with you.

Unfortunately this is not the case.
>>
File: 2_5.jpg (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
2_5.jpg
65 KB, 500x375
now there is a fourth industrial revolution. Robots will replace all workers. Merkel takes a refugee, even though Germany is 5 percent of the unemployed NOW! Eu also has a closed market and the quota.

farage is absolutely right. by 2050 it will be 80 mln in GB. it gonna be a catastrophe.
>>
>>78504882

It wasn't just the refugee crisis. They really shouldn't have allowed so many Eastern European countries in so fast, and the fact that Cameron and Germany kept refusing to take the Turkey option off the table cemented it.

A union implies give and take. Why be so stubborn, especially when a referendum was in the wings?

>>78504986

Pretty much this. You want to make a super-state? Even people wouldn't be adverse to that if you TOOK CARE OF THE PEOPLE'S INTERESTS.
>>
>>78510122

>Balkan is not Europe

You're delusional.
>>
>>78510297
this
Eurovision bit especially poignant
>>
File: 1263232606995.jpg (48 KB, 350x345) Image search: [Google]
1263232606995.jpg
48 KB, 350x345
>>78510323
>said the german
>>
>>78503606
I hate the EU BECAUSE I like Europe
>>
>>78503606
Actually, I wouldn't even be opposed to an european superstate, however I am strongly against this undemocratic clusterfuck called Brussels. I believe the current form of the European Union is so tainted at the root, that "crashing it with no survivors" and start negotiating to create a better one is actually easier than reforming it.
>>
>>78505221

The currency issue was a joke too.

You have countries like Greece which NEEDED to have a greatly devalued currency so they could rebuild, but they're tied to the Euro, which leaves them unable to escape the trap they're in.
>>
>>78503606
Just EU and the administrations of Germany, France and Sweden
>>
>>78510451
Sorry, but those people are mentally retarded. We are full of those fuck jugos and most of them only cause problems.
>>
>>78503606
We hate the fact that you have ceded power from the people to a bunch of banker hired bureaucrats in Brussels. This is incredibly dangerous, the people must have the final say, what you did in the EU was allow the banking elite to run a live model of their global utopia where the people are ruled over by an unelected elite from their self proclaimed ruling class.
>>
>>78503606

We have always had one foot out of the EU, from the currency to Schengen. It was good while it suited our need but you've pushed it too far recently so we're out all together.

There's no hatred for Europe, it is a pragmatic decision.
>>
>>78510604
im okay authoritarianism i just dont like authoritarianism of globalist jews who want to genocide me

why cant europe have authoritarianism of europeans who want to spread shared european interests?
>>
>>78510796
> Australia
> Ceding power to Brussels

Kill yourself.
>>
What harm did EU do to UK
>>
>>78503606
I want a Europe that is European.
I don't want an Europe that is some sort of artificial multicultural utopia that only exists in the minds of the elite.
>>
>>78510430

> Why be so stubborn, especially when a referendum was in the wings?

I suspect Sweden is too far ahead of the curve and they are getting desperate to fuck up as much of Europe as much as they can before Sweden collapses and shows us all the direction we are heading.
>>
>>78510982
CZEXIT (Pronounced SEXIT)
>>
>>78509794
good that you mention DM because DM is considered in Croatia 1 of the best company's you can work at.

They never fire people and the money they give to the workers is far above the Croatian standard.

I made in some other thread a example how selling food in the EU was made easy for foreigners and business inside the eu.

>>78508724
>You don't need the EU for that. Trade agreements don't need gigantic governments telling every country what to do.

Ok you dumb brown nigger lets imagine a scenario where the EU doesn't exists and lets say your stinky as faggot family is selling some shitty soup in BR and you guys want to sell this same soup in the Europe, please calculate for yourself how much money you will need to even sell the same soup to just 10 countries and how much you would spend to sell the soup to 10 countries inside the EU.

This is like 1 of the most basic examples I can give you and I am not going look into the time you will spend waiting for all the documents.
>>
>>78510323

It would have been so easy to just keep it at as a trade union, with no shared currency.

Free movement of EMPLOYEES and goods.

Most of the countries that count are already in NATO.
>>
>>78510604
You're a moron. It would eventually lead to the various european languages fading away and giving away to a single language (probably English).

>inb4 no, it wouldn't
Yes, it would. The idea that it wouldn't is as believable as the Euro not leading to imbalances and ultimately transfer union. The Pro-EU camp knows no limits in their ambitions.
>>
>>78511145
hopefully unless the nature and goals of the EU change which seems unlikely
>>
File: women and children, goys.jpg (262 KB, 964x638) Image search: [Google]
women and children, goys.jpg
262 KB, 964x638
>>78509856
> The EU might have been a good idea at some point
> Implying the purpose of the EU isn't to destroy the people of Europe.

In his book 'Praktischer Idealismus', Kalergi boldly declares that the citizens of the future "United States of Europe" will not be White people anymore. In his own words:

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with the diversity of individuals.

> http://www.tomatobubble.com/id979.html
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>>
>>78503606
Like Europe.
Hate the EU.

Almost nobody would be opposed to trading with Europe and being friends and such.
A lot of people would be opposed to throwing away national sovereignty and becoming a superstate.

We joined a free trade area and left a superstate in the making.
>>
>>78509600
She was raped by a bull, which then illegally immigrated to the continent.

I can't think of a more fitting name.
>>
>>78503606
1) Europe is too homogeneous. It could never be united.

2) I don't hate any European nation in particular.

3) The EU is a Marxist, globalist organization run by unelected, unaccountable officials who stifle economic growth and commit demographic suicide with their policies. I do not agree with anything they stand for or support.
>>
>>78503606
> Personally I was a fan of the EU years ago, but my enthusiasm has diminished over time.
The same here. But it was the VERY early EU only.

At the point in time where they decided that they couldn't let all members of the EEA vote on EEA matters because democracy was too complex if not centralized in the EU, I became an opponent of joining the EU.

And I am a leftie. I have no problem with immigrants (barely noticeable and add to our strength), no problem with free travel, no problem with easier access to academia and no problem with simple procedures to allow foreigners to stay and work, temporarily or permanently.

I also like what the EU has done with regards to European countries no longer being so damn vulnerable to US and Russian and other pressure.

But it's ultimately an half-ass democracy. There is not enough will to do things like the people's initiatives -or many other important things- PROPERLY. It's a retardedly over-burdened behemoth of a centralist organization that tries to decide on more than it reasonably can in an informed fashion. The expert groups full of lobbyists make too many decisions. [Kinda like the US congress, really...]
>>
>>78503606
Trade is fine, taking orders is not. EU has been struck by megalomania and must be put down.
>>
>>78510604
Current EU is based on Caudenhove Kalergi plan. It has whole ideology behind it and simply cannot be changed just because you change leadership. People who believe in globalism must be defeated first only then a some kind of beneficial union is possible.
>>
>>78510982
>i like paternalism, as long as I call the shots

This attitude is cancer, just as bad as multi-culturalist eurofags. We need a culture of open debate, where each side is freely heard without suppression.
>>
>>78509160
>Aside from replacing Brits with muslims
>>
>>78511194
and the UK now has all these possibilities
>>
>>78503606
I don't hate Europe at all. I don't even dislike any european country in particular. I just hate Brussels and how it forces their cultural marxism on everyone. Also it's supposed to be union, not dictatorship of Germany.
>>
What harm did EU bring to the UK?
>>
>>78511590
obviously i want someone who shares my interests or at least doesnt want to genocide me in charge of me, whats wrong with that?

what do you say about
>>78511523
>>78511405

no one pro EU ever addresses this without spewing communist buzzwords like racist or bigot, tells me all i need to know desu
>>
Okay, I'll do a serious post for you as britain just left and im feeling amazing as a brit.

The eu itself was never too viable as britain expended 100b(billion!!) to keep it afloat. This caused britains economy to go into debt... not that the eu covered it. With britain being one of the main trade partners to the EU uncertain futures await all ofthem.. I can personally garuntee you that one of you will crash and britain wont be there to bail you out AGAIN(4-5 times now right?) Germany is probably going to be the next to leave if they have any sense.

Britain expended 20billion a year to the EU, much more than all of the other partners... put together i think? and got about 12 billion of that back through trade... we still lost 8 billion a year...

Plus old people dont like the eu.
>>
File: fucklaw.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
fucklaw.png
30 KB, 634x566
>>78505354
>>
A United Europe would be under the heel of that most detestable race, the German. We have no want of it.
>>
>>78511292
>It would eventually lead to the various european languages fading away and giving away to a single language (probably English).
That doesn't sound so bad to me.
I don't care who exactly governs the country.
What I care about is that I can elect them. I have no ability to influence what happens in brussels, whereas I can influence local politics through elections.
If the same was true for the EU it wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>78503606
I just hate Leftish in EU, especially Angela!
No illegal Immigration! No drastic multi culturelism!
>>
File: Capture.png (890 KB, 980x544) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
890 KB, 980x544
>>78511045
Besides the slow and systemic demolishment of British industry. We wanted a better deal on which of our taxes slavshits and muzzies could send home, they all voted to keep steal our bennies mate. Also we have to have an E111 card so our NHS can pay you back for any medical treatment we used in the EU. But no EU says we must treat all of EU for free ??? Your leaders voted for that too FUCK 'EM they are as bad as muslims
>>
>>78509991

Whoa Angie slow your roll
>>
>>78510451
And our army still sends troops to the balkan. For peace-missions. I got friends who come from the balkan.
They say that the cities are okay, but on the country-side they still live like 100 years ago. Most people are dumb as uck and uneducated. And men got view-points like midieval morrons.
I have to admit that most balkan grills are pretty hot, but as soon as they have a 2-chevaux they think they are riding a fucking bugatti.
Croatia is pretty okay.
>>
>>78503606
EU is perfect, but problem is that it's managed by Christian retards. I wish UK & Germans & Americans would fuck off to their own lands and stop importing themselves and other migrants.
>>
Fuck modern Germany for being so spineless
>>
>>78503606

How does all this work?

>leave EU because /reasons/ (populace might not even understand, care or be impacted enough by the trade deals, or actually might benefit from them, but popular media said leave)
>years of paper work and new deal arrangements for trade
>changes to boarder freedoms for all
>tourism fucked into and out of UK
>incoming economic chaos fucking everyone but a few who profit hard from said chaos before everything settles

Do we really need another large war in Europe to have to reform the EU again in 20~ years? Your fucking grandparents wanted this shit with all their alliances and trade deals over the centuries, what are the reasons UK (and potentially other members states) now want to get out after it took 30-60 years to get going and get countries in after decades of getting them up to scratch to just fucking join?
>>
>>78511950
It will probably the Denmark or the Netherlands. I know several dutch people and they are all getting fed up with Brussels and its retarded regulation.
>>
>>78503606
I hate everything that is not italian
>>
>>78503606
I don't hate the EU, just the shady and incapable leaders, with strong leadership, the EU may very well be a 4th reich. On the other hand, I'm really happy UK left because weren't being kicked out for some reason.
>>
>>78503606
I wish somehow someway war breaks out and Europe becomes a confederation much like the USA... Europe without the EU is just a lot of fragmented states with no more influence over the rest of the world. If we don't want to get fucked by USA, Russia, China or eventually Japan too, we have to unite, no european state has enough economy, army or influence to withstand any of them if alone
>>
I don't hate the EU
I hate THIS EU
The EU should be for the people by the people
Not a corrupt undemocratic playground so politicians and political parties and companies can make more money which is what it is now
>>
Brit here.

Europe = Good
EU = Bad
>>
>>78511880

Truth, while I would still favour a strong Germany economy amidst the EU, bailing Greece out when all experts tell us not to, forcing Rapefugees into the homeland and onto other lands and pulling all sorts of other jokes make me want to abolish the idea of an EU.

However, an ever closer, merging area of law is good. Paying no fees for goods is nice, not securing our borders is not.

Shouldn't have lost WW2.
>>
>>78512517
>Dutch people
Netherlands was the starting member of all European organizations that created EU.
>>
>>78512731
Hmmhmmm Luxembourg, Belgium?
>>
>>78503606

I don't think that the EU will survive in its current format. What they need to do is either roll back the government side of it and move towards a free-trade/free-movement union, or Federalize and write a real constitution. Look to Germany or America for how to run a Federal government with state governments beneath it.
>>
I love Europe, it's a great collection of cultures and differing peoples and beliefs. It's a great place to go on a long term trip because each country has its own distinct flavours, sounds and smells. It's a great continent altogether and it brings me sadness to see it yoked under by the tyranny of what has become a completely ademocratic shitfest.
>>
>>78503606

I HATE the European Union, but I LOVE Europe. It's as simple as that.
>>
I hate the European Union and all the pro-EU globalist cuckolds, Germany and Germans most of all.

I will always support the aspirations of every would-be independent nation and Britain is no different. They actually went and reclaimed their sovereignty. I salute them.
>>
>>78503606
Europe is my country, the most beautiful in the worId, very diverse landscape and very diverse white people, I love it.

EU is a jewish trick to asserve me, I hate it.
>>
It's almost as if europeans can tolerate each other but not a transnational centralised bureucracy that is disconnected from europeans and serves the interests of other transnational entities like large corporations who have also bought out national politics.
>>
>>78512856
EU was created from organizations that formed based on industrial shill corporations after WW2, in all west Germany, Netherlands and France were part of.
>>
>>78504729
You have the best slav country in Europe and it's because you're independent and use the Kuna. Don't change, just find a way to stop young people from leaving.
>>
>>78511459
> Europe is too homogeneous. It could never be united.
Wat? How did Russia happen, how did China happen, how did the USA happen, how did my country happen?

They even only feel "a little" homogenous now, but they all started as collection of independent nations that even didn't really talk the same language.

No, an united Europe can happen, but not really like this. You can't peacefully unite that many people when you half-ass everything - from morals (refugees and human rights) to economy (and stability of the Euro and what not).

> The EU is a Marxist organization
Absolutely not. It's a center right slanted organization. Mostly a market liberal entity. It goes where it's convenient for the market.

> run by unelected, unaccountable officials who stifle economic growth and commit demographic suicide with their policies
The EU market has been doing okay overall, but of course they bent the rules to suit some of their (national, sometimes individual companies') economic needs and preferences and everyone got shafted.

This is quite typical if you have too many lobbists combined with too many market liberals and career-at-all-cost politicians.
>>
File: look here.jpg (63 KB, 480x469) Image search: [Google]
look here.jpg
63 KB, 480x469
>>78512339
>Christians running EU

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your fedora is on too tight. (((Soros))) and company run the EU. So if you want to blame anyone look to the (((Merchant)))
>>
>>78508282
you are part of the "I" in that sentence
V4 STRONK
>>
>>78503606
I hate the EU because I love Europe.
>>
>>78511880
jesus shut the fuck up poland you are taking out 4 times more money from the eu then you put inside.
>>
Just hate EU. I like Europe and would like just a trade union
>>
>>78512725
Hey, I'm all for Germany leading, when you get rid of leftists nutjobs in your gov. But threats and forcing other countries to do things your way are a no no.
>>
The whole idea of the EU is large, unwieldy, and prone to overstretch, much like the Roman Empire. My ideal Europe is independent countries who have a good level of cooperation with each other.
The whole 'EU brings peace' meme is so stupid. Europe has had many fifty year stretches of peace. Hell, you could even argue there was peace under the League of Nations for a time, and we know how that turned out
>>
>>78513163
All politicians of EU are Christians, Merkel is part of Christian party called Christian Union, German president is ex-pastor. Cameron is a Christian boy, so are all those labour guys. Junker is part of Christian union. Stupid retard.
>>
>>78507230
Fucking this

Especially the lightbulbs. WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY GLOWING FILAMENTS
>>
File: 1447460938646.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1447460938646.webm
3 MB, 640x360
How can anyone defend the EU when they are literally threatening countries with economic sanctions and whatnot if they don't take moslem cock up the ass?

When they are literally being Turkey's bitch at this point?

Wow, just wow. It's like 2016 and stuff.
>>
>>78512339
>managed by Christian
They're as far from Christianity as it is possible. You'll be able to marry goats in no time if the things go the way they were going till now.
>>
>>78503606
Just the EU union
I do hate cuck germans and swe though
But not all germans and swe etc
>>
>>78512731
We voted twice against EU treaties already, and polls indicate a majority for Nexit.

Our people are very much pro EEC but the resentment for the political EU goes very deep.
>>
>>78513157
It's culturally Marxist. Have you ever seen German or Swedish debates on social issues?
>>
>>78511189
Don't be mad eurofag. South American countries have the Mercosul trade agreement. Our citizens can go anywhere they want with just an ID and imports /exports are simple to do.

And guess what? No one is telling the other how to run their country and no one is telling others to accept rapefugees.

You have being brainwashed dude. Wake up.
>>
>>78508412
Is neoliberalism leftist nowadays?
>>
>>78513267
Except that's not true. Maybe was in 2006, lol.
>>
>>78513613
ruling party of Germany:
CDU = Christian Democratic Union
German president:
literal pastor
>>
>>78503606
Nobody hates Europe, the EU is just a corrupt oligarchic mess and nobody should want to be a part of it.
>>
It's a totalitarian regime waiting to happen.
>>
>>78504594
>artificially creating a state
>>
>>78513796
That means nothing and you're retarded if you think otherwise. They have nothing to do with christian values. You could call Swedens archbishop christian, but is she? She's all for converting churches into mosques, lol.
>>
>>78503606
I love Europe, i want the countries to be free, i just hate "the union"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>78512339
>EU managed by christians
What the actual fuck are you talking about?
Is the average human truly this fucking retarded?
Is all hope lost?
>>
>>78513599
Hmm this guy has a point
>>
>>78503606
Indifference towards Europe.
Hate E.U.
>>
>>78513665
The fuck is wrong with you Mr. brown nigger.

If importing /exporting is so simple why the fuck do this people pay me all this fucking money to research for them and advise them.

Go back to your fucking Favela and die of a overdoes
>>
>>78513796

They may claim to be a Christian party but they are as Christian as Bruce Jenner is a woman.
>>
>>78512339
>managed by Christians
>allowing all those islamic invade and rape their people
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>78503606
Simple analogy
>Do you hate Eastern Europe or USSR
>>
>>78514065
Every president of EU or any kind of important guy of EU is literally Roman Catholic and on top of that part of Christian Democrats, literally since Walter Hallstein. EU was made by Habsburg royals and their Christian pets, with help of USA, where they fled after Communists spanked their ass.
>>
>>78514397
Yeah, like Otoman empire, lots of labour for Christian church to convert and give Jews more money when they pray in churches.
>>
>>78503606
We hate communism, anon. Communism.
>>
File: 1466767387297.jpg (34 KB, 642x390) Image search: [Google]
1466767387297.jpg
34 KB, 642x390
Shut up Hans
>>
>>78514397
he's right though.
Christianity in "progressive Europe" isn't what it used to be.
>>
>>78504265
Sorry you guys never won a world War
>>
File: 1463868547048.jpg (56 KB, 596x581) Image search: [Google]
1463868547048.jpg
56 KB, 596x581
>>78513796
of course CDU is christian
>its in their name afterall
also everione called Christian or Christina must be christian
>its in their name afterall
>>
>>78514331
What makes them un-Christian?
>>
Is there a chance of this being a wake up call to the EU? I know they'll probably dig in their heels initially, but maybe this will shake them up enough to know that if they don't make changes, they'll fall. I'm for the EU as it was originally intended and wish it could become more of a deal between neighbors again. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. I wish you all the best.
>>
>>78514525
You're just prejudiced toward christians and stretching facts to your own agenda. If some priest raped you, I'm sorry. It's not what christianity is about and he's not a christian either. Also proportionally there's way less rape cases in priesthood than in normal folks population.
>>
>>78509602
I will, Ahmed, I will
>>
>>78514819
>Aristarchus: No. And I'll tell you something else. It never was what it was.

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/I,_Claudius_%28TV_series%29
>>
>>78513937
>It's a totalitarian regime waiting to happen.

It has already happened. We're ruled by unelected anonymous bureaucrats who get to dictate policies for countries they have never set foot in. It's a complete scam.
>>
>>78515014
Not just that, it's also part of what they are, it's literally in their biography or written as their religion on any site you check their religion. You just have to start reading.
>>
>>78514310
Dear god you are so butthurt

Top kek
>>
>>78511950
Spent 20billion on what??
>>
>>78511918
>genocide
>2016

Hyperbole much?
>>
>>78503606

i would be fine with a DEMOCRATIC europe. Who on earth thought that undemocratic leaders would be a good idea to lead a bunch of democratic nations believing in democratic principles? I mean wtf, they should have just made elections every 5 years where entire Europe elects one guy as President from the get go.
>>
>>78508332
Hope soon. After you did the first step we should go along with you and leave that union. It would also be benefical for a more stable europe. The idea of having a trade union was perfect but like always people got greedy. Fuck that shit
>>
>>78511950
Your stock exchange lost more money in a couple of hours after Brexit than that.
>>
>>78515135
Idk, importing millions of muslims who want to either convert us or kill us might be it. Wasn't a german woman killed just recently by a moon worshipper because she was wearing a cross?

Also, they're taking money from Saudi Arabia to build mosques in Germany, among other things.
>>
>>78503606
Europe is cool
The eu should die and all its dirty lying politicians and members should be hanged.

OBVIOUSLY THERE IS A SLIGHT % BETWEEN 1 AND 5%. Of actually decent mp's willing to fight for the ppl
>>
>>78503606
>So I was wondering why you guys hate the EU so much?
It's undemocratic, I cannot vote for the people who are making laws I have to follow. They cannot be removed from power by the public.
>>
>>78515166
Walter Hallstein - Christian Democrat - Roman Catholic - first president of EU
>>
>>78513507
Anyone can claim to be christian, faggot. Does not mean they actually are.
>>
I hate Big Governments, period.

I hate Big Governments so much I honestly wish the South had won the Civil War, not because I'm some beta Southerner racist like Dylan Roof but because I don't think it makes sense for 50 States to be controlled by one giant Federal Government.

If it wasn't for family I'd rather live in a little country. I don't hear people complaining about life in Costa Rica.

One World Governments which the EU was obviously leading up to is the biggest enemy to mankind. Donald said it best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2QmClRt9AQ
>>
>>78515693
how so? they make it pretty clear they consider anyone around the world to be the same as a european and plan to absorb and integrate the entire third world into europe. they dont even try to hide it, they say its a good thing, that actual europeans are evil and have to pay for their sins. globalists and globalist institutions must be destroyed
>>
>>78512725
>However, an ever closer, merging area of law is good.

No, it's not. It's a feeble idea. That's like saying: everyone MUST play tika-taka in football now. Clearly this does not work for everyone. We don't need standardization, we need competition.
>>
>>78515847
Not being anti-immigration is un-Christian? What did Christ ever say about immigration? Or is Christianity not about Christ?
>>
>>78503606
I love Europe, but the EU in its current version needs to fucking go. More democracy, and less bureaucratic nonsense behind our backs.
>>
>>78504265
All our friends where over there and we where all alone over here....hell even Canada got invited to the party. We got left to twiddle our thumbs and play ships with Japan, but he cheats and can't carry on a conversation for shit....so we invited ourselves over.

Can you blame us for being lonely?
>>
File: bismarck zitat.png (60 KB, 480x286) Image search: [Google]
bismarck zitat.png
60 KB, 480x286
>>78503606
I hate the EU .... and france
>>
I like Europe as much as most of you guys, but I have very mixed feelings about EU, and this thread got me thinking. Do you think it can be fixed (as in limiting it's power and restoring "trade union status") or would it actually be easier to just get rid of it and/or create a whole new alternative, like a EU 2.0?
>>
>>78515335
Yes indeed you are right Slovakbro. Its just that the political landscape has shifted in the west and center-right parties are acting like liberals did a decade ago while far-right/alt-right parties have policies that align with parties that would be considered center right in for example Hugary or Slovakia. CDU have stopped giving a shit about the "Christian" part in their name but I get why it confuses people so no problemo :^)
>>
This is a short speech Farage made in Brussels in 2010, my personal favorite. It's about 3 minutes, trust me, worth every second and explains why Brits wanted out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gm9q8uabTs
>>
>>78503606
Europe is a continent of diversity, different languages for every country different customs.

its a love of European culture which drives secession from the mass homicide eu project, not hate.
>>
>>78503606
Just the EU obviously.
>>
>>78515942
He's not anymore. I'm starting to think you really are retarded.
>>
>>78516019
>same as a european
So? I am AfD and I still don't consider this genocide. Com'on, hyperbole is doing our side disservice.

>the entire third world into europe
>entire

There's this hyperbole thing again.

>globalists and globalist institutions must be destroyed

And here we are on the same page again. But destroying them is not enough. Clearly we need some form of cooperation and coordination in Europe.
>>
File: 1445456778785.png (1 MB, 1105x3450) Image search: [Google]
1445456778785.png
1 MB, 1105x3450
>>78515693
Holy crap, you germans really are sleeping, aren't you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
>>
>>78503606
I just hate the Union with his incompetent faggots like Juncker, Schulz ect. Europeans have a lot in common and should work together, Europeans and not shitskin muslim inbreed retards, fuck this Union, long live Europe
>>
>>78515335
ohh wait you are Slovenian sorry about that
point still stands
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.