[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American here. Looking for British and/or European feedback on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: culturalenrichment.jpg (99 KB, 615x766) Image search: [Google]
culturalenrichment.jpg
99 KB, 615x766
American here. Looking for British and/or European feedback on this question.
Is it a stretch to say that being in the EU, and the soft borders it created, facilitated pic-related?

Might such a thing not have happened if Great Britain hadn't been in the EU?
Serious question for any who would like to respond.
>>
every thread deserves at least one reply
>>
>>78503458
Thanks.
I wasn't expecting a 200-post megathread, but I though SOMEONE might have an opinion. Specifically, someone European, since they would most certainly be informed on the subject than I am.

Thanks for the bump.
>>
Very curious that this isn't getting any response at all.
Either it's too preposterous a suggestion to even merit comment, or it's very plausible and hits so close to home, everyone is too demoralized to discuss it.

I'm leaning toward the latter.
>>
>>78502251
pro-leave Brit here. Paki rape gangs are principally the fault of Labour's betrayal of Britain with mass immigration and a total disinterest in integrating said immigrants, a policy which Labour seemed very committed to pursue whether we were part of the EU or not (because they hate Britain and want to commit cultural suicide, or just because they're more likely to vote Labour? Who knows). Off the top of my head, the only real difference the EU would make is stripping dual nationals of citizenship and shipping them back to their stone age wasteland homes should now get easier (hopefully).
>>
EU isn't responsible for cultural relativism, and UK has been receiving south asians since it colonised India.
>>
>>78506635
Thanks for the response.
I know Rotherham is a sensitive subject.
Best of luck in your newly regained independence. I hope our lame duck president doesn't get his panties in too much of a twist over this and betray our longstanding alliance.
>>
>>78506961
Fair enough.
What is the general opinion in Finland regarding Brexit?
Will there be a Fixit movement?
>>
>>78506635
but your literally doing what those Pakis did in Rotherham, except your white and those girls are Indonesian.
>>
>>78507450
We have a different political culture that emphasises smooth sailing and compromises. Nothing like Brexit would've taken off here.
>>
>>78502251
It's the legacy of all former colonialists as EU has nothing to do with non-EU immigration if we disregard the attempted redistribution of recent invaders
>>
>>78502251
That was the fault of Labour, and is the best argument for kicking the Scots out of the UK.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.