[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another EU referendum for UK or Independence for pro-remain cities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Independence for these places.jpg (106 KB, 733x695) Image search: [Google]
Independence for these places.jpg
106 KB, 733x695
"We the undersigned call upon HM Government to implement a rule that if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based on a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum."

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

"The UK's 10 most pro-Remain cities that now need their own independence referendum"
http://archive.is/yDpJW

This really really makes you think /pol/.
>>
>>78497449
Gibraltar soon to be Spanish again.
#MSGA
>>
As someone on the borderline between libertarian and anarchist, I like this policy. If no election results counted without 60% approval & 75% turnout, the government would mostly cease to exist.
>>
>>78497449
Are these all the Jew and Paki areas (apart from Gibraltar)?
>>
>>78497449
>jobless millennials cluster in large cities

really makes you think
>>
>>78497449
Look at all those diverse places.
>>
>>78498353
Yes
>>
That graph is a list of places with a high concentration of students, well to do liberal conservative voters and people who work in the city.

It's no big wonder that they would vote like that
>>
>>78498353
Pakis don't vote for the most part, unless it's for their snapchat story.
>>
File: Gibraltar_06.jpg (649 KB, 1920x1154) Image search: [Google]
Gibraltar_06.jpg
649 KB, 1920x1154
Where were you when Overwatch was right
>>
>>78499178
I'd hoped to be talking shit today, but it appears Tunbridge-Wells was the only town in Kent to vote Remain.

The place was better when we owned 80% of the freeholds.
>>
File: flat_800x800_075_f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat_800x800_075_f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>78497449
>Gibraltar
>95%

TOP KEK
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.