[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the rise Swexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: swexit.jpg (20 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
swexit.jpg
20 KB, 600x408
Whatcha think swedes wanna get rid of the refugees too?

https://youtu.be/br8T0YTnl04
>>
Can they even?

Can the bongs?
>>
>>78496573
The bongs did it, so we must be able to
>>
>>78496089
>Swexit
I truly wish for it to become true since we have organizations on both sides that want it and the majority of people would vote leave.

But our cucked politicians wrote in our constitution a few years back that Sweden is "a country that's a member of the EU". So we'd probably have to change that first I guess. Or have the vote and then change it (it'd take atleast 4-8 years).
>>
>>78496089
Sweden would be the last country to exit from EU.

We are the cuck capital of the world after all.
>>
Jag vill så det värker, men får ej för mor
>>
>>78496998
This is sadly the truth
>>
>>78496089
You think Sweden has refugees only because EU tells them to? kek.
>>
>>78496998
That's what everyone is saying though if one country can do it a lot of countries can.
>>
>>78496089
That doesn't make sense. Leaving the EU is racist, why would Sweden want that?
>>
>>78496998

and the UK wasn't?
>>
>>78497461
inte lika hanrej som Sverige iaf
>>
Sverige måste lämna Europeiska Unionen
>>
>>78497621
Vafan gör en Svenne i Lebanon? Semester?
>>
>>78497865
Är Libanesisk :^^^^^^)
>>
>>78498070
Är du född i Sverige? Kan inte tänka tanken att en Arab använder ord som hanrej
>>
>>78498281
Ja, fast jag har bott i Libanon för nästan 12 år nu
>>
>>78496089

Good, kick Sweden out and get a male German counselor and they EU might actuly turn into something respectable.
>>
File: 1466374875546.jpg (35 KB, 208x382) Image search: [Google]
1466374875546.jpg
35 KB, 208x382
>>78496089
>>
Vi måste kunna exportera till den europeiska marknaden... Om vi kan få till någon slags separat frihandelsavtal med Tyskland är det 100% dra som gäller.

Translation: We need the export market, but we also need to leave.
>>
om sverige gör en swexit då flyttar jag tebax
>>
Kalmar 2.0 when?
>>
I don't understand how EU is responsible for Muslims?
>>
>>78500063
>Germany

Figures.
>>
>>78497461

"The silent minority" is an actual thing here. Dont know if its the same for you guys tho.
>>
File: merkelol.jpg (58 KB, 612x572) Image search: [Google]
merkelol.jpg
58 KB, 612x572
>>78496089
>(((Swedish People)))
>Wanting less diversity and tolerance and religion of piss
PICK ONE NIGGER
>>
>>78496089
let's bypass the vote and kick them out already
>>
>>78500248
The Islamization of cities in the UK has everything to do with their internal policies, not the EU. If anglos voted for Brexit because of mussel men, they just used the EU as a scapegoat for problems of their own making.

To some extent this also applies to your humanitarian superpower.
>>
>>78500248
Figures how? Britain is full of muslims from Pakistan, how does that have anything to do with EU?
>>
Over 70 % of Swedes are happy with the EU. Less then 10 % wants to leave.

They know refugees is not the fault of the EU, bzut their retarded left
>>
>>78496089
I don't think the Swedes or the Germans for that matter have the power to pull themselves out of the shit they put themselves in anymore, they need a cleansing

In a few years we will need one too
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.