[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now have a time machine, what points in history do you go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: the-time-machine-613224l.jpg (3 MB, 1772x1766) Image search: [Google]
the-time-machine-613224l.jpg
3 MB, 1772x1766
You now have a time machine, what points in history do you go back to, to fix the current rotten world?
I'd personally go back to the beginning and kill eve before she plucks that stupid apple and eats, dooming mankind for eons to come
>>
File: 9379.jpg (41 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
9379.jpg
41 KB, 350x500
>>78495786
kill your mother 1 year before u were born
>>
>>78495786
I'd go back in time and save Hitler
>>
>>78495922
>1 day before u were born*
>>
>>78496016
>1 minute before u were born
>>
I'd grab a few technical documents and books and things, and then go back to mid-1930s Germany.
>>
>>78495786

I'd go back in time and fuck your mom. And I would raise you to have enough common sense to know that Adam and Eve are fictional you stupid piece of shit. Now, get back to your room and finish studying for that test tomorrow.
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (79 KB, 446x679) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
79 KB, 446x679
>>78496196
>>
>>78496136
> 1 nanosecond before u were born
>>
>>78495786
Kill Hitler, Goebbels and Himmler right after the fall of France.
>>
>>78496469

1 negrosecond before u played b-ball
>>
>>78495786
I would go back and stop Xenu from dropping all those nuclear bombs in the volcanoes to eviscerate all the thetans.
>>
>>78495786
>go back in time
>kill Muhammad
>kill Karl Marx
There, the vast majority of the world's problems are now fixed/less severe.
>>
>>78497087

Killing them might actually cause someone worse to take power or come to be influential.
>>
>>78497646
On most people I would agree, but those two's insanity and set of skills was unique enough and the results of their legacy vile and destructive enough that the risk is worth it.
>>
>>78495786
Go back and shoot Karl Marx as a kid.
>>
I would kill Constantine so that Christianity never pollutes Europe and Mohammed so Islam never gets created.
Kill Christoph Columbus so America gets discovered later.
Prevent the british empire by killing some Kings and Queens.
>>
>>78495786
I'd go back and kill mohammed
>>
Screw the past. I'm going to the future now that we fucking have one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.