[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please without shitposting please explain how the UK is better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160621_232540.jpg (28 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_232540.jpg
28 KB, 320x320
Please without shitposting please explain how the UK is better off now. Every statistic I look at is making me regret my support now.
>>
>>78494824
>your support
Yeah you really did a lot by shitposting you retard

not being blackmailed by Turkey is a good start
>>
1) Britain is more democratic now (it's easier to replace the government)
2) less rapefugees
>>
File: Make Britain Great Again.jpg (182 KB, 947x827) Image search: [Google]
Make Britain Great Again.jpg
182 KB, 947x827
>>78494941
fpbp

>>78494824
Andrew Neil BTFOing recession screaming cucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veVtOjsRzzA

Trade deal argument BTFO by German industry
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

These were their only arguments

We are now sovereign, we are now free.
>>
>>78494824
in not too distant future you will have a choice to buy products with 'made in england' stamp.

i trust you will choose english quality of products over ping pong quality products.

and then my dear Chadwick your tourism might prosper a bit better when britbongs who have some money in their pockets come to spend their pounds observing the life of a burger.

errbody winz
>>
File: nogunfreezone.png (55 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
nogunfreezone.png
55 KB, 300x100
ITT: Cuckolds that doesn't understand the basics of economy
>>
>>78495818
Well a lot of large businesses might be leaving now due to free trade prolly being done. And I imagine the unemployment caused by that wont be great.
>>
>>78496553
we have a 2-5 year period of negotiating to get a deal with the faggots
they're not leaving immediately, though I'd imagine they'll be looking around in case we don't get an ideal deal
>>
shit will get worse but you will benefit in the long run. Leaving the eu does not suddenly make you unable to trade they are false gods and will fail.
>>
I mean there's no guarantee its a catastrophe, it could be fine but I'm kinda worrying desu
>>
Are there going to be mass deportations now? You can definitely get rid of some "refugees" now that Merkel and the EU aren't breathing down your neck
>>
>>78494824
You dumb, you know you burguer, you know people know burguer is synonim with ignorance, and despite that, you still dare to hold to your opinions, knowing they are dumb.

Market will eventualy rebound. May take weeks.
It was never a matter of economical gain, but an exercise of freedom, as the board of brussels answear to noneone and is not elected ib a democratic manner. Steady as she goes.
>>
>>78496465
What I do understand is that if the UK won't have any trade treaties with any other country. Meaning higher tariffs for equal stuff. And if they ever want to rejoin the single market they'll need to readopt single market rules, effectively accepting all EU regulation except without a say in it now.
>>
>>78494824
the market is simple jew tricks, it really is.

it's gonna bounce back, the globalists want to make money and simaltaneously punish the people.

you shoulda bought gold or volatiles you coulda make a killing.

it will be fine. this had to be done.

if you give your country to muslims, YOU DONT GET IT BACK. This is not a fucking game like these dumb libcucks think. They will institute sharia law and it's game fucking over.

This was them saving their country. They were going to have to build three prisons in the next year to account for the turkish muslim prisoners who would be coming in.

And like an old lady on exit polling who voted to leave said, why did you fight WWII if you were just going to listen to germany anyways?
>>
>>78498888
>hurr durr the Jews and Globalists !!!11111
Can you actually make a solid argument without the use of boogeymen?
>>
>>78494824
Yeah man I'm now a #HillShill
>>
>>78494824
The transition out of the EU will be gradual and some replacement treaty will be fleshed out in the coming months. The UK is a major export market for German firms so it's not like they're going to be cut off immediately. Later on they will be more able to negotiate separate trade agreements with the US, Aus, NZ and maybe even China who have already made statements about their optimism. It also invigorates the UK steel industry and local fishing. I could go on but I can't be bothered.

Anyone saying they will be left isolated and without any trade arrangements is idiotic. That would put the UK in a situation which parallels that of the DPRK.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.