[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Beyond Scared Straight sends delinquent teens to jail for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160624-052256.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160624-052256.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>Beyond Scared Straight sends delinquent teens to jail for a day since they commit crimes.
>They show you how the kids fucked up with subtitles.
>See racism along one kid's crimes.

Jesus, since when was racism as bad as actual crime? This is pure cuck shit.
>>
>1 guys surrendered by dozens of blacks in jail
>arrested for racism
that is what you get when you are lead 8 years by black muslim named hussein
>>
>>78494370

Racism only gets confirmed when you ser that screenshot. The white inmate they booed for attempted murder even acts like a nigger himself.
>>
Link to this clip?
>>
>>78494790

https://youtu.be/J3BtnJa39LM

Enjoy the futility.
>>
>>78494157
>find young white racists
>surround them with angry blacks shouting at them
>"this will solve racism!"

They are literally encouraging it. Do they honestly think this person will leave thinking "Wow that has changed my opinion onblack citizens" or "FUCK THOSE BLACK ASSHOLES"
>>
File: 1466137204252.jpg (63 KB, 689x768) Image search: [Google]
1466137204252.jpg
63 KB, 689x768
>>78495349

Liberals actively avoid logic. What else do you expect?
>>
I never got the point of scared straight. As if the producers or gaurds would let you get harmed in any way. It would have been amazing if one kid figured it out and just fucked with everyone while he was there
>>
>>78495027

>American rehabilitation involves illiterate criminals hollering street slang at young offenders in prisons
>YEAH BWOI, SUP WITCHU BWOI?!

Lmao. And Americans wonder why their society is a violent shithole and why their criminals never ever better their lives under any circumstance...

How are you going to actually rehabilitate people when the rehabilitatee and rehabilitater both can barely read and write? How are they ever going to reflect on their lives and the world at large?
>>
>>78496444
You're quite the idiot if you believe that any of this is real.
>>
>>78496444

We are paying for bringing in subhumans for unpaid labor. We are already paying for reparations by not sending them back. Prison is simply the next best thing we can do.
>>
>>78496635

I'm sure it's staged like 16 and pregnant, but something tells me that like how those girls are actually +-16, and pregnant, these kids are actually criminals in some way shape or form... Also what I said doesn't only apply to young offenders.. Any documentary about US prisons will tell anyone that they're shitholes where violence and gang behavior is rampant, and where people are shaped to be criminals for life.

>>78496921

In the end it's just the US fucking itself over. Shit conditions in prisons are all fun and games as long as it's just the lifers that suffer under it... But if you're actually going to release these people somewhere down the line, you'd be better off making sure they at least have a tiny chance of bettering themselves. For your own sake.
>>
>>78497400

If I had my way, they would be subject to forced feminization. They do not deserve strength and masculinity.
>>
>>78497761

/r9k/ pls.

It's not their fault you don't crush poon.
>>
>>78498037

I advocate it since I don't want them beefing up to further be menaces to society. This is not a want for boipucci since they are likely infected with AIDS already.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.