[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>George Soros warned of "Black Friday" if the U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download (10).jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>George Soros warned of "Black Friday" if the U.K. voted to leave the European Union. The pound is crashing and stocks are tanking.

B b but I though Soros was a bad goy?
http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/24/news/economy/brexit-why-it-matters/index.html
>>
This is happening partly BECAUSE he said this. The markets run in emotion more than people want to believe. Mix in the fear mongering done by the remain campaign and the fact this upsets the status quo and it's no wonder things tanked.

He opened his fat mouth a couple weeks ago too warning about a crash saying he was shorting everything and the day after was a mild disaster. I'm confident he did that to test the waters and see how much sway he actually has.
>>
It wasn't a warning, it was a threat.
>>
>>78491680
Markets are almost purely driven by emotional faggotry like this.

Cameron didn't help with his fear mongering either.
>>
He bet this would happen and is making money off it happening. That doesn't make him a bad guy. Predicting it to the press doesn't make him a good guy, either. It all makes him a smart guy and a brilliant investor.
>>
It was fear mongering to get people to follow his agenda. Markets respond well to fear mongering, voters don't.

Hope he lost a lot of money on betting bremain. Fucking undead globalist piece of shit.
>>
File: 1466506812836.png (644 KB, 720x1140) Image search: [Google]
1466506812836.png
644 KB, 720x1140
>>78491680
it wasn't a warning, it was a threat
>>
>>78492366
>Markets are almost purely driven by emotional faggotry like this.

That's why it won't last for long. Next week every thing is back to normal.
>>
>>78492469

yes my dad is the jew he buy jew stocks and make some good capital jew gains when he sell tomorrow
>>
They're going to try to run Britain into the ground over the next few months, people will be scared, some will regret voting leave...
At that point the EU will offer us an olive branch by giving us another referendum about rejoining. I hope people don't buy it.
>>
>>78492507
He is long gold and gold miners, the evil bastard was betting on exit while saying 'remain'.
>>
>>78491680
>The pound is crashing and stocks are tanking.
it doesn't even matter that will stabilize with time do you even understand stocks or trading?
>>
>>78492339
The nose knows
>>
>>78493521
the proxy war has already begun
>>
>>78494752
this... unfortunately
>>
File: reich.gif (2 MB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
reich.gif
2 MB, 640x400
>>78491680
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

typical jew
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.