[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Chopin white even though he was polish? Can we put his a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Was Chopin white even though he was polish? Can we put his achievements with our own?

For the uncultured: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg
>>
I think his father was French if that matters.
>>
>>78489008
His achievements were his own. Not fucking anyone elses.
>muh genius person was of my race, we are obviously very much alike
>>
>>78489289
>Spanish intellectuals

It's alright man, no one expected you to understand.
>>
>>78489288
Ore WA ochinchin GA daisuki nandayo.
>>
>>78489008
Are polish people white?
>>
>>78489534
>American
>>
ONE DROP RULE

If you have any kind of subhuman slav blood you're not white.
>>
>>78489008
Nope, fags like him are not polish
>>
>>78489666
That's what the point of the thread is to figure out you satanic faggot.
>>
>>78489897
Why are you speaking poorly of great people in your history like that?
>>
>>78489008
>ameritard in charge of saying who is white
>>
Poles are white, asshole.

And any of the Romantics did more for us than any American ever.
>>
>>78490050
We don't have any history, we are subhuman slavs
>>
>>78489289
this. like a random guy living in 'Murica have anything to do with Chopin, Liszt, Mozart or anyone. but by all means let them keep on speculating if slavs and Chopin was white, good for keks
>>
>>78490211
I like some of your artists though poland! Chopin is not the only one. Zdzisław Beksiński has many great macabre paintings.
>>
>Chopin and Madame Curie
Reminder that the two most famous polish people ever had to give up their Polish heritage and become French citizens to make something of themselves.
AHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Zdzisław Beksiński.jpg (72 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Zdzisław Beksiński.jpg
72 KB, 1920x1080
>>78490571
>>
File: 19_beksin_bg.jpg (127 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
19_beksin_bg.jpg
127 KB, 800x602
>>78490750
Is this how it feels to be polish?
>>
>>78490662
I agree with Curie. I disagree with Chopin though, he only had a french second name
>>
>>78490571
>>78490750
Edgy soulsfag was murdered by our Seba for like $50 in his house
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.