[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks a lot you fucking ultras, racist, xenophobic retards.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: capt.png (395 KB, 608x439) Image search: [Google]
capt.png
395 KB, 608x439
Thanks a lot you fucking ultras, racist, xenophobic retards. All this just to kick out a few poles. You're a bunch of fucking idiots, well done.

And a big FUCK YOU from little brother Australia.
>>
>>78488409
>>78488409
Haha poo in loo Australia have a sage.
>>
File: David-Cameron.jpg (16 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
David-Cameron.jpg
16 KB, 460x276
>>78488409
Funny thing is we cant kick anyone out.

We've now trapped them in here with us
>>
BUY BUY BUY!
>>
File: oyvey.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>78488409
>>
File: 432.png (54 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
432.png
54 KB, 500x509
>>78488409
Litrelly who cares. This wont effect you personally so stop crying.
>>
>shitpost: the country finally gets what it deserved

Really makes you think
>>
>>78488409
Hear that? It's the sound of freedom and it doesn't give a shit about you. Can't bring Britain down with your crying and you'll cry even harder in November when America tells you to fuck off too.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 720x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 720x150
>>78488409
PUT THEM ALL UP AGAINST THE WALL
>>
>>78488991
I hope you have water and food saved up for the shitstorm that's coming, you shitposting faggot
>>
>>78488409
Go jump in the lake and don't come back up then
>>
>>78488409
>constantly scaremonger about your market and the EU referendum
>surprised when people shit themselves and sell at the first sign of trouble

This stock market crash was caused by Cameron and his lackies
>>
>>78488409
Kek, you salty shills are just making this victory so much better. What a great fucking day.

PROUD ANGLO
>>
File: 54gfd.jpg (108 KB, 718x349) Image search: [Google]
54gfd.jpg
108 KB, 718x349
>>78489592
>bahh bahh

This is nothing and a week ago we have the same dollar slump. OP's a faggot and so are you.
>>
>>78489663
This. Cameron resigned because it will be obvious that he caused this crash shortly.
>>
This is good news for Bitcoin
>>
I don't know what's better, the libshit tears or the elite tears.
>>
WHAT PART OF "NO SURVIVORS" DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
>>
>>78489663

It's not even close to a crash, even China's black monday not too long ago was worse than this. If people with no idea of the markets could stop posting, that would be great.
>>
>>78488409

Get fucked hippie cunt. Brexit is glorious.
>>
>>78488409
THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LKE
>>
>>78488409

It doesn't matter bro the commonwealth will return, get ready to open up your mines again because we will be needing all that shit.
>>
>>78488991

Have you ever worked a day in your life you neckbeard fuck? Do you have ANY money put away in super? If so, this affects you greatly.

Idiot.
>>
>>78488409
Aussie dollar decreasing is good for our exports fuckstick
>>
>>78488409
you should be blaming germany they pulled money from the pound and the brits pulled money from your stocks . the imf to be exact pulled money. a tug of war that resulted in the germans cowering in fear
>>
>>78488409
Brit leave were inspired by your immigration policy :3
>>
>>78488409
If they all keep falling, they are all moving in the same direction, so the economy isnt doing anything
If both the sun and the earth started to fall trough space, but remained at the same distance and continued to spin as they used to, nobody would notice
Only more paper will be needed for money.
>>
File: nigger.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
nigger.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>78488409
>australia
>>
i'm not arguing that not everyone is a racist for the 5th time this morning so i'll get straight to my point

why is the economy -world wide- collapsing because of a democratic vote?

maybe the system was fucked to begin with, and could use a change, no?

you are why no one has faith in humanity anymore, you don't even believe in yourself, offload the work to someone else, then freak out when things don't go your way.

its not like the sun exploded, calm down mate.
>>
>>78490219
>not being neet
>working
cuck
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.