[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is a Zionist board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 414x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 414x275
If Israel wasn't established until this year, you would all be cheering on the Jews as they:

Leave Europe,
BTFO Muslims in the Holy Land,
Establish an ethnostate,
And allow you to visit Jerusalem with no stupid Muslim-enforced restrictions.

Israel is an inspirational, highly developed country that warrants respect and admiration. The Jews did what all of you wish you could do.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 590x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 590x675
>>78487658
Yeah go fuck yourself.
>>
A state for jews is a good idea, a jewish state isn't.
>>
"if this imaginary scenario happened .."

I'm going to ask you to stop right there
>>
>>78487902
The Jews deserve to have their own state just like every other historically relevant ethnic group.
>>
it's not Israel that's the problem, but Jewish control of our governments, media, education etc. you've gotta know this difference by now man
>>
>>78488142
The only imaginary part was Israel being established this year, which I included to add perspective to it. The rest of what I am saying applies to real life, the Jewish State exists.
>>
>>78487658
>tfw its 35c with about 9000% humidity

why did we even need a country and why the fuck is it in a sub-tropical climate ? couldn't we start one in montana or something ?
>>
File: 1466633860368.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466633860368.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>78487658
talk about terrible bait
>>
>>78487902
In reality, Jewish state is the only way to maintain a state for jews.
I'm an atheist, but the religion allows us to defend ourselves from Muslims.
>>
>>78488173
uhm no... actually they HAD a region which they shared with others and then left of their own volition... do you even history nigger?

you can't "seat check" clay. if you leave it or are killed off it does not belong to you anymore. understand?
>>
>>78488523
Subtropics best tropics. I'll take your apartment if you don't want it.
>>
>>78488379
You're implying that Jews would have waited patiently post ww2.

It's not even a scenario that could have happened . Do you see my point
>>
>>78487658
If theyre so developed why do they need more welfare than amy other country in the world
>>
>>78488523
אהיה עולה חדש בשש חודשים

אגור בנגב
No humidity for me! Does the Negev feel better or worse when it's hot in your opinion? I've only ever lived in humid areas, and I have only been to the Negev in the winter.
>>
>>78488793
If you leave, it does not belong to you anymore. If you convince its owners to give it to you, it's yours again. What's hard about this?
>>
>>78488939
its a 2room house,ground floor in the heart of ramat gan, rent is 900$ a month
lets trade then
>>78489125
top kek enjoy being infested with cockroaches and ruski gopniks, where are you from?
>>
>>78489213
>convince its owners to give it to you,
you misspelled "bomb children with the help and approval of other stronger nations and unions that will always come to your aid no matter what the cause"
>>
True
>>
>>78489229
I'm from the American South.
אהיה בבאר שבע
Are there a lot of Muslims there?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.