[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU, Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Nigel-Farage.jpg (19 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage.jpg
19 KB, 460x288
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

"Nigel Farage has disowned a pledge to spend £350 million of European Union cash on the NHS after Brexit.

The Ukip leader was asked on ITV’s Good Morning Britain programme whether he would guarantee that the money pledged for the health service during the campaign would now be spent on it.

Speaking on the morning of the referendum result he however said he had never made any such pledge.

'No I can’t [guarantee it], and I would never have made that claim. That was one of the mistakes that I think the Leave campaign made,' he said.

When it was pointed out that Vote Leave emblazoned the £350 million claim onto the side of a tour bus and drove it around the country, Mr Farage said."

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS
O
U
R
E

A
L
L

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

I
D
I
O
T
S
>>
File: yes.jpg (7 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
7 KB, 250x239
>>78487547
>>78487547
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/nigel-farage-350-million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/
>pound dropping
>250 million pounds to avoid crashing
>mfw the backfire takes so little time to surface
>>
File: Le Pepe.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
Le Pepe.png
59 KB, 500x402
Chill brother. The american freedom market will soon reach your shores. Have you ever bought a CHEAP gallon of milk?
>>
The official Leave campaign were the ones who used that, Nigel is not part of that campaign.

Retards.
>>
File: 1455216767419.jpg (15 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
1455216767419.jpg
15 KB, 327x324
>uk falling for the american lies

why I'm not surprised
>>
He's not even in fucking parliament
>>
>>78487547
Fuck the NHS.
>>
File: Far.png (228 KB, 404x342) Image search: [Google]
Far.png
228 KB, 404x342
> Being surprised that the current elected government is in charge of setting the budget and not Farage who isn't in said government

mfw
>>
>>78488518
Like that fucking even matters.
>>
>>78488689
>thinking I'm surprised
Let's go back to primary school, okay?

Lying is bad. :-)

Okay?
>>
Vote Leave is the Conservative campaign. Leave.EU is the UKIP one.
He was just saying that the money won't NECESSARILY go on the NHS - what's the big deal?

You don't know shit and neither do the lefties that retweet this shit.
>>
>>78488736
>Accost Nige with a claim he never made
>imply he's breaking his word when he won't commit to it one way or the other
Pretty shrewd damage control tbqh
>>
File: martin thats not funny.jpg (55 KB, 634x556) Image search: [Google]
martin thats not funny.jpg
55 KB, 634x556
>>78487547
UK you do know we were joking right?? we didn't actually believe you would follow through with BREXIT, it would fail, and we'd some bants and shit about how you are Muslim country, but now.......you really fucked yourself self and the world economy.

MEMETIC magic has gone too fare this time.
>>
>>78488736
>X said something
>no he didn't
>WELL THAT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
what
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.