[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the world fucked when millennials are the majority voters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1466696384533.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1466696384533.png
28 KB, 622x659
Is the world fucked when millennials are the majority voters?
>>
no moreso than when the Boomers were the majority voters. ;-)
>>
Naaah, we'll redpill them all don't worry.
>>
>>78486466
I have good hopes that they'll turn as they leave college and enter real life.

I used to be pretty fucking retarded politically, that all changed pretty quickly after college.
>>
Many will become conservative as they grow up and enter the workforce.
Some will never grow out of it
Some grow out of it faster than others

We have nothing to worry about
>>
>>78486466
They become more conservative when they get older.
>>
>implying votes will exist in 50 years
>>
>>78486466
>Is the world fucked when millennials are the majority voters?

Yep. Its sure is. No use arguing with them either. They are too thick and self-absorbed to discuss anything intelligently.
>>
>>78486466
In my country it's the oldfags that vote for the retarded leftist shit because back in their day they used to be pro-labor and oldfags are voters of habit.

Can't wait until they're dead honestly.
>>
Always been like this, younger have rebel ideas and then grow out of it. It's a never ending cycle.
>>
File: 1401252442603.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1401252442603.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>78486466
The problem is the teachers. We've allowed communists to infiltrate the teaching profession and they're brainwashing the children.
>>
>>78489330
>oldfags are voters of habit.
>Can't wait until they're dead honestly.
this
>>
>>78489476
>talking about brainwashing
>hating on communists

how dumb are you
>>
>>78486466
After the reality kicks them in their empty heads, they will turn out to be one of the hardest conservative generation. They are the most unprepared for what is to come after decades of unprecedented peace and prosperity in the west, and the ones that survive it will come out of it tough as nails.
>>
File: 020k.jpg (64 KB, 550x349) Image search: [Google]
020k.jpg
64 KB, 550x349
>>78489909
Yeah why would you hate on communists.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.