[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>UKIP: what do you want senpai? >BREXITEER: to exit europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>UKIP: what do you want senpai?
>BREXITEER: to exit europe BUT also to keep our fair share of privileges
>UKIP: But it is going to make us look like nutsacks
>BREXITEER: i don't care
>UKIP: say no more
>>
>>78484575
Fucking roastbeefs ! Hon hon hon
>>
>>78484575
>Northern Ireland and Scotland want to leave the UK and join the EU
>Sterling plummeted historically
>20-30% of businesses could relocate to a EU nation to avoid tarifs

Merkel will have a field day destroying England economically lmao.

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>78484575
Independence ain't free, cucks. Time to pay the dues.
>>
>>78484869
Britain will get fucked in the ass so hard because of this ref
>>
Hahahahaha what a fucking natiin if Idiots

> lets leave
>okay.jpg guys but remember in is in out is out
>we are now sovereign
>too Bad uk it was good to have you in the EU now time to debate about New laws and regulatiins
> REGULATIONS? I want the fucking benefits of the EU i had before

Ukip is acting like a negro

Hahaha captcha is tea
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 390x470
>>78486190
You get it fâm
>>
File: 1385996003072.jpg (25 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
1385996003072.jpg
25 KB, 400x283
>mfw N. Ireland and Scotland leave the UK
>mfw UK cucks itself
>mfw it can never recover from the self-cuck
>>
>>78485505
Actually outside countries are now clamoring for deals because with the low pound value it benefits them greatly. You're insane if you think they won't recover and go beyond within 5 years as the EU collapses on their shores.
>>
>>78486923
they truly are like cartoon villains that are clueless about what to do after capturing the hero
>>
>Poles will end up having to hire british immigrants as plumbers before 2020
>>
>>78487507
t. Mexican intellectual
>>
>>78487795
Oi what are you doing on 4chan get back to work on my toilet
>>
You realise that this kind of petty shit-flinging doesn't make the EU look very good, especially when a whole load of other countries are now lining up for their own referendums?

Treat us badly at your own peril, cucks. Project Fear didn't work on us, and it won't work on the Austrians, Dutch, Swedes, French, Danish, etc. either.

Also
>He seriously thinks that Northern Ireland will vote to leave the UK
You know nothing about British politics. We can lose Scuckland no problem, but NI is here to stay.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.