[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seems we'll get a lot closer now. Welcome to Freedom Islandjews.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Seems we'll get a lot closer now. Welcome to Freedom Islandjews. Let's celebrate our new friendship.
>>
>Beautiful landscape
>Cool flag
>Interesting history
>Great cheese

Is Switzerland the best country? What are the worst things about it?
>>
>>78482113

The worst thing are the german immigrants, and the fact that we are only a political island, not a real geographical island like GB or Japan.
>>
German immigrants as in non-germans from germany?

What is Swiss economy centered on anyway? I heard everyone there is rich.
>>
>>78481722
Netherlands and Denmark next :)

What about a North-Sea Trade Agreement?
>>
>>78482113
albozergs, some 800k of em
>>
>>78481722
Feels good to be free, Swissbro.
>>
>>78482852
>The worst thing are the german immigrants
Yes, it sucks when you can get the at least same quality of work but can pay less for it.
>>
>>78484991
Yes, it actually sucks for the local population/workers you shill
>>
>>78486716
They should tell their people to stop hiring them then. Maybe hundreds of thousands of Albanians will do a better job.
>>
>>78487162
Their bosses* you mean

Of course a lot of bosses will hire cheap labour to earn more money - and at the same time, an educated population will know to vote in laws to prevent these bosses from doing that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.