[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: london.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
How did Leave even happen when most of the UK population already consists of immigrants and all of them voted Remain?
>>
>>78480716
Looks can be deseving.
WE ARE WHITE AND ALWAYS WILL BE
>>
Most of them can't read
>>
just about every place with immigrants that wasn't london voted leave, m80
>>
>>78480716
>tfw you're past the point of no return
>tfw muzzies will outbreed you in 20years
>tfw 2nd european caliphate in 2030

rip senpaitachi
>>
File: 1466705704361.gif (676 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
1466705704361.gif
676 KB, 175x200
people were forgetting that the pakis and indians hate polskis and romo's
>>
>>78480716
>Barefeet
>Thick paki ass raised high

muh dik
>>
>>78480716
The EU doesn't actually have that much to do with Immigration. Not as much as remain voters think it does.
>>
>>78481081
>spelling
>white nationalists
choose one
>>
>>78481081
>Can't even spell
>Voted leave
You have ruined our country with scare mongering and ignorance. First thing will be Scotland leaving. Our country based on Tertiary industries only will struggle, flounder and fail. But hey, at least we told those brown people co!ong from a warzone to fuck off, right?
I'm ashamed to be British. Fucking ashamed.
>>
>>78481388

THEY TURK ER DOLE MONEY

>>78481392

You're forgetting the smell of onion and spices.
>>
>>78481672
>scare mongering

The remain camp have tried all sorts of scaremongering, here's some bullshit I read in the papers last few weeks:

If Leave wins...
>WW3 might happen
>Britain will be the most hated country in the world
>More terrorist attacks
>Markets will crash and depression will happen

These are self-fulfulling prophecies. If it wasn't for the Leave smear campaigns our stocks would be up today.
>>
>>78481672
I'm fucking proud to be British. Uncontrolled immigration from the EU has destroyed our way of life. It has blighted our NHS and has savagely undermined our education system. The EU would never have let us control our borders. I don't mean the shitskins from the middle east either I mean the eastern europeans. Our cities and towns have become unrecognisable from what they used to be just 20 years a go. Our laws have been squashed to give way to European ones that have NO FUCKING RELEVANCE to us. Why should we give fuckers in jail the right to vote? Because EU says so. No. We take back control and we make our country what it used to be. No more pandering, no more squandering, no more sending your child to a minority english speaking school in fucking ENGLAND. This is our land, these are our people and this is our history. Man the fuck up.
>>
>>78481388
That's the only point that bothers me. Pakis and shit are the worst, Poles are ok.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.