[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: bf5.jpg (20 KB, 343x361) Image search: [Google]
bf5.jpg
20 KB, 343x361
HOLY FUCK

>uk leaves EU
>starts chain reaction of "-exits"
>Spain attacks Gibraltar
>Scotland becomes the next "IRA"
>Poland invades Germany
>Trump becomes president
>Russian/American forces liberate the remaining EU countries
>>
>>78480540
BRITANNIA SHALL FIGHT
>>

Sounds good to me!
>>
>>78480540
shame on you for shitposting like this!
>>
wet dreams, russian army is just decorative shit. also it cant liberate its own country from occupants who are enslaving us for 15 years :^)
>>
>>78480540
For Queen and Country!
>>
Haha, the threats about UK's economy were a bluff! It's going back up already.
>>
File: McKuak.png (16 KB, 690x578) Image search: [Google]
McKuak.png
16 KB, 690x578
>>78480540
>>
>>78481493
That decorative shit occupied one peninsula in 1 night without a single shot from their side.
>>
>>78481827
This shitty army cant fully "liberate" couple of ukrainian regions for 2 years now)))
it took more than 300000 of refugees, tens of thousands wounded and killed, 2 wars and 10 years to some how "stabilize" mountain shithole on south. Lev Rokhlin said he was happy it was just some rebels not real army like turkish one. Cause if it was turkish army or some sort of similar to its we could lose the dight 100%.
>>
>Spain attacks Gibraltar
Ooft that makes me wanna join the military. Would love to fight some spic cunts.
>>
>>78483812
))))
Take your 0.15$ and get back to sosach.
>>
>>78484067
"patriot" tells me to go back to sosach
>>
>>78483812
>shitty army cant fully "liberate"
they could do this in a less than a week, they just don't do because of many reasons, one of them is NATO, petushara
>>
>>78485234
hold on, but ukraine isnt part of nato.
>they could do this in a less than a week
but instead of it they sent coffins and wounded retards back to russia.
>>
>>78485958
Nor was Kuwait part of the US but they still invaded Iraq. I mean really, just exactly how stupid are you?
>>
>>78481093
Im going to liberate some european pussy.
>>
>>78484067
kek
>>
>>78486722
im not stupid but its not americans who are killing occupants of ukraine right fucking now. uaf is shit but they could win if ruaf didnt literally invade in august 2014.
>>
>>78487746
>proofs?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.