[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who actually, in your gut, thought it was going to happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 31
File: download (3).png (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
4 KB, 275x183
Who actually, in your gut, thought it was going to happen?
>>
I didn't for a second.

I'm literally shocked that it passed.
I haven't felt this happily surprised in over a decade.
>>
I thought it had a slight chance before Jo Cox then I was "sure" Brexit would fail.

When I saw it was ahead in the early results, I was still convinced it would lose when London Voted.

I am so fucking proud of England right now.
>>
>>78478646
Did not.
This is causing me to reevaluate my opinions a lot.
>>
>>78478646
i was sure stay would win in the end

now it's actually happening i'm a bit scared 2bh

this better work
>>
>>78478646

I never thought it actually would happen.
At least I thought "someone" would rig the referendum

Damn, maybe we're actually living in democracies?
>>
I was prepared to get on here and make a long blog post explaining that this was why Trump couldn't win.

Because the liberals have won.

Now I'm not so sure...
>>
>>78478646
i didn't. I really thought you guys would lose
>>
>>78478646
I thought they would jew this, after Jo Cox false flag i assumed remain would win...
>>
>>78479241

My feelings exactly.
>>
I did. That's why I proxy voted to leave. You're welcome.
>>
>>78478646
Remain. Liberals and Muslims celebrating in the streets. Is the brexit an annual vote?
>>
>>78478646
after last nights debate I thought the establishment would take "special steps" to ensure remains victory

I guess this is a true democracy
>>
>>78479604
Democracies have to be legit or else it would get out and the people would revolt.

Instead, the rigging comes before the vote through scare tactics (if you do this it will KILL YOUR ECONOMY), false information (it's over for Brexit. It's getting killed in the polls. Might as well stay home instead of voting for it), the media, and if necessary, celebrity influence.

The British people saw theo u ghost the bullshit.
>>
>>78478646
I didn't expect it at first but changed my mind when the pound dropped into the abyss. I went to bed looking forward to shitposting about Brexit next day.
>>
>>78478646
i honestly did not. and i dont stress/get entertained over voting and shit and political events.

but this was great. They kicked nwo in the balls.

Question is will your president Hussein object harshly for them leaving?
>>
File: images.jpg (45 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
45 KB, 554x554
>>78478646

I was sure that Remain would win, especially after Nigel prematurely conceded.

This is a glorious day. Maybe there's hope for Trump too!
>>
Jo Cox made me worry but I had a strong feeling it would go through
>>
>>78478646
I'M FUCKING SCARED
>>
>>78479531
You'll be fine. You're the 4th largest economy in the world. It's not like you were a wasteland before joining the EU

>>78480021
>Is the brexit an annual vote?

no, a one and done
>>
>>78478646
My confidence was shattered when they killed Jo Cox.
Thought it was all over last night as well.
Good to hear they killed her for nothing.
>>
>>78480219
>I guess this is a true democracy
That remains to be seen. They don't actually have to follow through with it if they feel they shouldn't. It's entirely the governments decision at this point, since it was close they can choose to ignore it.
>>
>>78478646
Is it safe to remove my tinfoil hat yet?
>>
>>78480361
>Question is will your president Hussein object harshly for them leaving?
At first he will swipe it aside, saying something like "I'm not the president of Britain", but if Trump starts using it as fire (a good line would be "they took their country back, now we have to take ours back") them Obama will probably cite the economic woes and criticize it.
>>
>>78479241
/thread
I'm so fucking happy right now
>>
>>78478646
I hade Hopes and Dreams, but I never thought it'd happen!

Godspeed you glorious bastards! Let this house of cards fall!
>>
I knew it would happen. I have lived in the South of England for 10 years. Those people are deeply nationalist, still feeling hurt the Empire has dissolved.

This is pure and simple nationalism driven, no doubt about it.

See the stats, about 60% of the people are 50+ year old and most young ones voted stay.
>>
>>78478646
I've always been supporter of the leave campaign, it was difficult, but when Obama said UK should stay in EU, that's when I knew UK is leaving.
>>
>>78480599
you have absolutely nothing to worry about. It's just Soros's fear mongering.
>>
I believed it about as much as Trump winning the general election.

But right now I've become a pretty firm believer of meme magic.
>>
>>78478646
I dared to hope but hardly dared to believe.

and..
THE PIG FUCKER RESIGNS
>>
>>78480852
>Greece
You realize this is all your fault right?
>>
File: 1466741877986.gif (272 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1466741877986.gif
272 KB, 500x281
I didn't at first, but when the count started something inside me got really fucking excited and I just felt it couldn't fail.

I was not willing to accept it, I honestly saw this as the last hope for any kind of future not ruled by globalist kikes.

And the fucking madmen did it, they fucking did it.
>>
>>78480695
>can choose to ignore it.
Cameron is already gone. They cannot ignore. This is second Berlin Wall falling. The EJew One World Government is going.
>>
>>78480992

It has nothing to do with it. The brits are deeply anti-EU for many years. I lived in England during the prosperity years of Greece in EU and the british were clearly anti-EU then.
>>
I genuinely thought Remain was going to win.

I was at the Cheesecake Factory with my family and I randomly pulled up the results and I started celebrating a bit.
>>
Not a chance, I thought no matter what gov wont let it happen, but look at this shitshow. It happend and Cameron resigns, wtf
>>
>>78478646
not me. I assumed that people would vote to remain. I think people are naturally conservative (by conservative I mean they want to maintain the status quo) and so I assumed that remain would win unless leave was well ahead in the polls
>>
I can't believe the jews actually allowed this. I was sure they would rig it.
>>
>>78480915
ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE US MONEY IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG
>>
>>78478646
tbqh I expected Austria-tier leftist rigging
>>
https://youtu.be/tN9EC3Gy6Nk

>tfw I used to listen to this without any serious thought. But not I can't hear it without shedding some tears of joy. I'm not even fucking British and I feel patriotic listening to it.
>>
>>78480960
Yes I too believe in meme magic now. Praise Kek. Checkem
>>
>>78478646
Didn't think it would happen but yesterday when I saw the brexit odds at 6-1 I thought I'd have a cheeky bet.
Then I forgot. FML
>>
>>78478646
i'd thought so until jo cox happened
>>
>>78481259
>he jews actually allowed this
Like WW 2 or Berlin wall, this is a cluster fuck that goes back to Jews' arrogance.

If you want a sense of Brit middle classes, watch "Last Whites of The East End." Enough people wanted out of the EJew One World government to let the markets crash.

Cameron jumped out of a plane and his kosher parachute failed.
>>
I thought it would be the opposite with remain @ 51% v leave 49%
>>
>>78481358
fuck no
>>
>>78481259
they did it to tank the world economy and put WW3 in motion later on
>>
I had a gut feeling. But I also had some doubts at times.
>>
So who is moving to Britain and applying for citizenship if Hillary wins?

This pretty much sealed the deal for me.
>>
I thought it would have been remain by just a very small margin. Teaches me for falling for shill propaganda.
>>
File: 8e6.jpg (120 KB, 1012x712) Image search: [Google]
8e6.jpg
120 KB, 1012x712
post yfw we awakened kek just at the nick of time to battle against international jew magic
>>
Not even for a second, I posted yesterday saying I thought it would be 52-48 to Remain, I voted Leave just so I could say that win or lose, I did the right thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 620x320
I literally havent been this happy in years

This is an amazing shift in global politics
>>
>>78480695
>since it was close they can choose to ignore it.

No way... they'd risk a fucking rebellion
>>
What happens now?>>78481890
>>
File: 1456616119021.jpg (608 KB, 1417x709) Image search: [Google]
1456616119021.jpg
608 KB, 1417x709
>>78478646
After the cox got cocked I figured at best it'd be a Scottish referendum 2.0 and would be a close call result in favour of the status quo, never thought it'd pass in favour of leaving.

This is quite the wake up call, especially for all the libtards crying on Twitter about it.
>>
File: 1463110108467.png (2 MB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1463110108467.png
2 MB, 1024x1365
>>78479438

We have to remember that most of our reality comes through (((journalists))).
>>
File: 1420811561632.jpg (67 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1420811561632.jpg
67 KB, 500x450
I was pretty indifferent. Cameron has been criticizing Europe for too long for his own problems.

England is fucked now. They have earned it. Scotland and Ulster will secede.

Brexiters had some invalid and a few valid points. I just hope the valid points are considered by our politicians.
>>
File: 1351462405466.png (263 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1351462405466.png
263 KB, 750x750
>>78478646
I did. Stayed up all night, nervous as fuck. I shorted the FTSE 100, so it looked really bad at first. Did make a killing now though, so all is good. Next vacation is secured.
>>
I didn't think it would happen mostly because of recent polls. Shows how well they're fixed.

Such a wonderful piss on that bitch Cox's grave. Hope she's enjoying her roasting in hell.
>>
>go to bed
>don't even think about brexit, am assured that they will vote for remain
>wake up
>have a weird gut feeling
>''What if... they actually did it..''
>suddenly feel that it has happened
>check news
>it has happened
>>
>>78482159

All Merkel had to do was make a few concessions and the referendum would have been a formality, but her hubris has probably destroyed the EU.
>>
>>78482259
What's the point of fixing polls?
To determine people from voting if they think they can't win?
>>
>>78481932
What are we going to use? Sticks and bricks? Not going to do much good against SA80s.
>>
>>78481638
Fuck you then why did you guys sat it's a good idea to those retards
>>
>>78481358
Almost certainly.
I'll even personally donate.
>>
>>78478646
Ups and downs but I could feel it in my gut this was a vote for people against everything, bankers, the establishment, immigration, unelected EU. Everything.

There are more people in this country that are unheard than celebrities and their sycophants. Ordinary decent people that no party gives a shit about and feeds them the same old bullshit.

Even now labour is blaming the government austerity and leadership and simply does not have the self-awareness to realise people see through this shit decade after decade.

It's gonna be tough lads no doubt. but we god damn saved ourselves. I couldn't be prouder to be British.
>>
File: 1478273483847.jpg (71 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1478273483847.jpg
71 KB, 670x424
>>78478646
All throughout voting day, all but one person who told me who they're voting for said they're voting leave. I saw flags flying in the street of the polling station as I went in to cast my own vote. I didn't take any of the defeatism or bait seriously when I checked /pol/. It got to about 6pm and I got pretty tired (got up early for a morning shift at work) so I fell asleep, believing in Britain as I nodded off.

I wake up today, and I hear the good news.

I am become smug, destroyer of EUs
>>
>>78482437
Merkel will have influence in the EU through the gravity of the money behind Germany, but she's not the boss.
The main argument against those concessions were if we allow it for the UK, other countries will demand exceptions too, and that will break the EU.
>>
I had a surge of energy for the first time in a long time during that vote. I felt alive. Why this matters so much to me, I don't know. It gave me more faith in humanity. Also, referendums and direct democracy are better than electing a leader.
>>
File: germany fuck you.jpg (338 KB, 1755x1746) Image search: [Google]
germany fuck you.jpg
338 KB, 1755x1746
>>78482159
>Cameron has been criticizing Europe for too long for his own problems.

Stop lying, Mehmet. Cameron is the most pro-European prime minister this country has ever had. He tried to sell the UK down the river because he loved the EU so much.

>England is fucked now. They have earned it. Scotland and Ulster will secede.

Yeah, because I'm sure the Scots will leave the UK so they can join Cyprus and Malta in the powerhouse that is the EU.

Your tears of impotent rage are so fucking delicious. This must be what my grandfather felt when he incinerated Dresden.
>>
Your Prime minister lives in an appartment?

You can just... walk up to it and knock?
>>
i always believe in the UK
>>
>>78482824
Hoping that we leave, so EU becomes more integrated, another eurosceptic country leaves and so on
>>
File: HomerSimpson50[1].gif (17 KB, 495x427) Image search: [Google]
HomerSimpson50[1].gif
17 KB, 495x427
>>78483127
Unfortunately strong and compatible countries like France, Netherlands and Denmark want to leave now. That would leave us alone with all the poor Eastern countries that demand subsidies and monies.
>>
File: trump4.jpg (250 KB, 2111x1400) Image search: [Google]
trump4.jpg
250 KB, 2111x1400
>>78479645
Everything is possible right now if you just have faith in our Lord and Savior Kek. He will help us re-arrange the cosmos with the collective magical meme energy of our autisms. Just. Believe.
>>
>>78478646
>mfw Newcastle and Gibraltar voted Remain
>Farage concedes an early defeat
>pictures of him crying circulating the web

I though it was over then and there.
But then.....BASED SUNDERLAND to the rescue.
>>
Before the Jo Cox murder, I was certain we'd won.
After that, I was certain we'd lost.
And then on the eve of the vote, I felt we had a small chance again, and that if we couldn't win, we could at least make the vote close enough that it would have a big effect on the next election.

To win like this is fantastic. We haven't just shaken up UK politics, but European politics, and possibly beyond.

We have shown that Jewish-designed Globalism is not inevitable.

Now it is time to show that defending Britain's culture and sovereignty is not a path back to the 20th century, and that Europe's states do not need the EU in order to work together for peace and prosperity.

Nationalism does not have to mean war.
>>
File: 1466606723443.jpg (152 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
1466606723443.jpg
152 KB, 952x629
>>78478646
I really did until the results started coming in, then I lost hope, but since I had resolve and carried on saying we were going to win and that God was with us then everything turned out alright.
>>
Lots of these EU leaders are literally having emotional breakdowns right now.

Like Molyneux says, these people literally get a flood of dopamine from gaining power. Now that their control is in jeopardy they are going through severe withdrawals. I kind of feel bad for these people to be honest.
>>
File: 1459209881641.jpg (1 MB, 800x1422) Image search: [Google]
1459209881641.jpg
1 MB, 800x1422
>>78478646

Didn't think it had a chance in hell.
Thought they'd just rig it.

UK doing Democracy better than Murica.
>>
>>78482159
>Scotland and Ulster will secede.

And I give a shit why?

If they want to continue suckling on EU subsidy, that's their perogative.
>>
Actually this puts the US in a bad situation. If Hillary wins now, the UK will officially be less cucked than the US. We are at extreme meme risk now, don't let us become the next India or Sweden; internationally shamed on this board, for at least 8 years.
>>
>>78479241
>I thought it had a slight chance before Jo Cox then I was "sure" Brexit would fail.
>When I saw it was ahead in the early results, I was still convinced it would lose when London Voted.
>I am so fucking proud of England right now.

Exactly this.
>>
>>78478646

I knew Newcastle would be close, which was a great sign.
>>
>>78478646
I fully believed a day ago but 4chan doubt influenced me. The left can't win forever media control or not.
>>
>>78479241
Yup. I was convinced that Cox's murder had stalled Brexit's momentum.

This is beautiful, momentous stuff.
>>
Honestly, the fall of the west could be stopped if Europe grew some balls and stood up to their leaders and voted them out. Look what happened tonight. All these problems could be solved the next voting cycle and I am confident that people will wake up in time before anything gets too far out of hand. I think things will get worse in some places but eventually people will get redpilled and stand up to it.
>>
>>78478646
False flag. No way jews would let this happen, unless they are even more cunning than we thought.
>>
>>78478646
I feel like there is hope for white people.
>>
File: 1466726332825.png (21 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1466726332825.png
21 KB, 473x500
>soon I will be getting my very own Scotland flag
Thanks English chavs and old people, you fucking morons.
You gave us what we wanted all along.

SCOTLAND FOREVER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
>>
>>78478646
Anyway. This threads theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99_qehhZUds
>>
>>78481968
Hopefully the EU disintegrates and the anti-globalist tide crosses the pond and sweeps Trump into office.
>>
Not me
>>
>>78484781
I respected your fight for independence, but if you're dumb enough to leave the UK just to join the EU superstate then I hope you get the fuck out of the UK ASAP, then we can build a wall again to keep you worthless cunts out.
>>
>>78478646

I did.
We have been forbidden from talking about immigration and race for 40 years, thats 40 years of pent up anger with no ability to release the steam pressure.

We just blew the lid off the pot.
Now there is momentum.
>>
>>78478646
I honestly did.

t. 23-year-old Political Science student from North Carolina

The Turkish professor who taught my EU PoliSci class and who was fucking convinced that Turkey was just about to be admitted into the EU must be sobbing this morning.
>>
>>78478646
I did, I thought no one would believe me so i wrote it down on my prediction paper
>>
>>78484781

Scotland has no money now, oil is half price and wont go up, your north sea rigs are mothballed and it is not cost effective to re-activate them. When we move our nuclear deterrent to Plymouth you will also lose over 5000 high paid jobs. Oh and you will have to use the Euro, which is the currency of the EU, which is now holed below the waterline and was already on-fire.
>>
>>78485311
Scotland's used to being a member of the EU with all the might of England and 50 years of opt outs. Plus what immigrant goes to fucking Scotland when England's available. If they rejoin, they'll get the full Greece treatment
>>
>>78485311
Ireland will be unified
We will be free and independant
>trump is our national financial adviser
>the president of america is our financial adviser

the UK is broken now
We're really not united much anymore, Ireland and Scotland do not want what Scunthorpe and Swansea want.
>>
>>78485682
>I WANT TO LEAVE
>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE

classic /pol/

you cant fucking stop us
nor can you stop Ireland.
It's happening boy.
>>
I thought we had no chance. Remember lads (((they))) don't have it sewn up just yet
>>
>>78485925
We don't give a shit if you leave. It's just that your reasoning for doing so is batshit retarded. If you had wanted out of the EU and the rest of us voted Remain, I would have totally understood and supported your fight for independence.

As it is, you're trading a small piece of shit on your shoe that you don't like much for living in a house made of shit, wearing clothes covered in shit, and driving to work in a massive turd. But hey, at least your shoes are clean, right?
>>
File: polling station.png (2 MB, 1375x496) Image search: [Google]
polling station.png
2 MB, 1375x496
>>78478646
I've NEVER had less sleep than this past week.
I went with my daughter to vote (pic is polling station where we voted) - in the church hall.

I'm sipping Rum Sours now in celebration.
WE FUCKING DID IT!!!!

I've been backwards and forwards with my emotions and in a constant state of tension.
Will we? Won't we??? A fucking rollercoaster.

Posting a top old fashioned sea shanty from the seafaring days. I'm in tears, mate. Tears of patriotism and FREEDOM.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfYtCLA23s

I knew we had it in us, but it was close between KEKS and true PATRIOTS.
>>
>>78486306
>its le in denial WE WILL KEEP BRITAIN GREAT AND THE KINGDOM UNITED fag
>>
>>78478646
I genuinely thought the globalists had already won in Europe.

I didn't think Brexit stood a chance.
>>
I did
MUH HURITAGE is Norman English and my cousins in Britain have all been bitching about muslims and they EU as long as I can remember.
It makes sense.
>>
>>78480438
t. a white faggot teaching english for a slave wage
>>
File: laughingNigel.png (1 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
laughingNigel.png
1 MB, 2197x1463
>>78478646
I didn't. But boy am I fucking glad it did.
>>
i thought it'd be 40 leave 60 stay especially after nigel was scared it was gonna fail

gud job senpai
>>
>>78481177
No fucking way I thought the cheesecake factory was just a joke on big bang theory. Awesome.
>>
>>78478646
Didn't think it was actually going to happen. Both students and professors at my faculty are appalled, the amount of butthurt truly is beautiful to watch. Almost certain this will spur Dutch efforts towards more independence from the EU as well. Goddamn it I'm so happy.
>>
>>78486984
u tryna get bombed
>>
>>78487234
kek really

you can get some pretty good cheesecake and huge portions of food, it's pretty good. there's one usually at the mall
>>
File: the nige.png (223 KB, 454x253) Image search: [Google]
the nige.png
223 KB, 454x253
mfw Brexit
>>
Oh ye of little faith

Remain always seemed way too obvious to me polls are just polls

On that note Trump is going to win too
>>
Nah m8 I knew it was going through after I witnessed the backlash to "saint Jo"

Problem was they thought that for some reason the voice of the "progressive"(Regressive/retarded/cucked) europeons would echo our own.

It didnt.
>They tried to scare the BRITISH people
>We dont take a frighten
>>
clap clap
Bravo
>>
File: p.gif (699 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
p.gif
699 KB, 320x240
>>78478646

I hoped it would happen but I never really thought it would.

Everyone around me was saying they were voting to leave but I still didn't believe it would.

Thank god it happened.

Now the media will talk endlessly how much of a bad decision it was and blame everything that happens on Brexit.

Don't believe their bullshit.
>>
>>78487593
Your country just proved our collective psy op in brainwashing you with memes could work

>deleted

what does this mean???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>78478646

I put down 100EUR on leave, won 300. I really struggled with myself not to put down 1000EUR. Fuck you, past me.
>>
>>78478646
Then here he raised Old England's flag,
The standard of the brave;
With all her faults we love her still
Britannia rules the wave.
>>
File: disgustedface.jpg (4 KB, 188x221) Image search: [Google]
disgustedface.jpg
4 KB, 188x221
>>78481864
>>
File: 1461506927255.gif (810 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461506927255.gif
810 KB, 500x281
>>78478646
>Media pushing hard on Remain
>muh experts
>this chap here, WHO WAS TOTALLY PICKED RANDOMLY, says remain
>claims of racism, bigotry, etc. for Leavers
>muh immigrants
>quintessentially British folk saying how scary it is with people actually wanting sovereignty over their own nation
>muh NHS

The more the media tries to push it to one side, it just shows their fear. Same thing happened with presidential primaries, same thing happened here, and the same will happen in the general.

Never had a doubt in my mind today.
>>
>>78478646
I had an inkling that my fellow bongs would pull through on this one, I think the British gang together when it's really necessary, and this is one of those times. So proud of my fellow countrymen, especially considering the media and the government were shilling remain hard.
>>
I really had no faith whatsoever. Seeing everyone on Facebook this morning being so absolutely bootyblasted is beyond words.
>>
>>78478646
I predicted this shit. I said like 52 percent or 53 would win on trips. One of you niggers has the screencap
>>
>>78478646
I wanted to believe. I had hope watching the debates and seeing the crowd reply to what people were saying as well as to what was being said but it would be close, very close. When Remain replied with only fear mongering I thought ti would go well cause all that needed to happen was a report on recent eu lies. When the remain politician was shot I thought the worst had happened (seeing as emotion gets people to vote) but when Remain stated the shouts shortly after and people contradicted that it was not true at all I hoped that would arrive at the people. When then it was released that Remain lied about Turkey I knew there was again hope but the cut would be so close you just didn't know. It would've broken me to Nigel fight so hard for so many years to end up losing the campaign. I am so happy now! I hope people here will follow!
>>
>>78478646
I didn't. I was shocked when I heard the news this morning.
I don't understand why so many Brits want to leave the EU.
>>
>>78488698
>I am so happy now! I hope people here will follow!
but why?
>>
>>78487417
Next time I go to our bro the good old us of a I'll be sure to go check it out.
>>
>>78480599
GET KEKED MUDSLIME
>>
>>78478646
I guess it would be 52 to 48 but I wasn't sure which way. On the last day I felt about 90% sure we would win.
>>
>>78488222
Trips don't lie. Britania truly rules the waves.
>>
>>78478646
I didn´t expect it, but I never lost that shred of hope
God save the Queen
>>
>>78488955
>See post
>Expect German flag
>See a Belgium one

Not even remotely surprised.
>>
I thought the elites would rig it towards stay. To me, this is almost as big as a Trump win. This isn't just Britain leaving the eyes, this is Europeans getting their balls back
>>
>>78478646
I thought it was going to get rigged.
>>
>>78489500
Dubs don't lie either.
>>
>>78489750
This. I thought they were gonna pull it off like in Austria. Brexit wins, but they add some postal votes in the last minute.
>>
>>78488955
Because they want to be a sovereign nation.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (19 KB, 448x456) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
19 KB, 448x456
I'm so fucking happy for you guys. I can't belive this is happening.
>>
I didn't, I knew it'd be close but didn't expect leave to win.
>>
Not a chance
Thought it just get jewed
bit weird
>>
RULE BRITANNIA

Congrats lads. You're a sorely needed voice for us outsiders.
>>
>>78488955
jee wizz Belgium
why don't you look at your capital and its suburbs and take a guess you waffle
molambeek is just a start of the sultanate of waffleistan
>>
Even when I went to bed last night with Leave winning I thought it would balance out by the morning.

It just didn't seem a realistic option. But then again Scotland and young people didn't bother to vote in the numbers they should have done.

Just goes to show how important voting actually is.
>>
Floored. After our 51/49 Quebec referendum in '95, and the results of the Scottish vote, I figured the fix was in and it would be a remain victory.
>>
>>78478646
Honestly thought it would be 47% brexit at best. And I'm usually good at predicting these things
>>
>>78478646
I didn't think it would happen. Fully expected it to be rigged.
>>
>>78478646
https://youtu.be/WzufpjwZ6T4

Meme magic is real nerds
>>
>>78478646
in all honesty I thought we were going to be fucked over by 51% to remain
>>
Woke up this morning about 6am and it took me an hour to actually pick up my phone to check the result. I was so convinced that Remain would have won it was unbearable. The pure shock that followed was one of the best moments of my life

I have waited my whole adult life for this moment

FUCKIN GET IN M8
>>
What I find funny is that they show polls where they lost due to the elder population and saying something "how can these people choose for the rest"

Basically saying that their vote doesn't and shouldn't count for shit. I agree to this, but I am not a libcuck like they are and I find it rather funny to see them backing themselves in the corner and just basically hating on democracy right now. Doesn't taste so good when it's not in your favor, no does it? :^)
>>
>>78484232
If shillary is in the white house for 8 years I'll be amazed if you guys ever recover from that kind of cucking.
>>
>>78478646
I seriously thought the psyops would be enough. Especially after literally who was murdered.
>>
>>78483000
Number 10 is a fortress lad, don't let the appearance fool you. It's a small house by tradition, but if you carpet bombed downing street it would be the last house standing.
>>
>>78488045
I know that feel, bro. I did the same fucking thing.
>>
>>78485925
We're not saying you can't leave.

We're saying the fire will rise if you do.

Your government would literally be bankrupt in a month without England. You are an economic dependant on England. The EU was an economic dependant of US. [Net contributors!]
>>
>>78478646
I thought we had it before the murder and media shilling. I genuinely thought that we had lost our one chance at freedom until this morning. Is this how Americans feel about Independence Day? It feels so good and now I understand why they never shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>78484781
We gave you the vote for independence already you fucking moron. You voted to stay. England WANTS YOU GONE, its you who keeps voting to stay. Actually do it this time instead of voting no then demanding a referendum.
>>
>>78478646
I did. I've been saying it for awhile on this shit fucking board. The times, for once, are in populisms favor. Merkel gave the world a huge gift with her stupidity.

Trump will also win, easily.
>>
I was surprised but really considering the success UKIP had at the last general election it's not actually that surprising. If you can get almost 4 million people to turn out and vote for a party who's entire platform almost is just leaving the EU it's pretty obvious that anti-EU sentiment is fairly popular.
>>
I say the 52% Remain polls and lost hope. Gained a tiny bit back when I saw the early lead for Leave but didn't seriously expect to see an out vote when I woke up. Rather dumbfounded right now.

As a Scot, I also feel the need to apologise for our cuckoldry and express my thanks for England for literally saving us. If Scotland has an indyref2 and then rejoins the EU- which is looking increasingly possible- I'll probably feel the need to move. Which would be a shame, because I do still love it.
>>
>>78478646
I never fucking doubted it, drunk at 10,30 and I have woirk later 2
>>
File: image.png (149 KB, 320x231) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 320x231
>>78478646
Things in the end will end up fine. People are being dramatic, saying it's going to be like Greece or America's Great Depression. I feel like it's going to be more closer to what happened to the US 2008 . Pretty Bad of course, but not enough to think its end of the country, we should worry about an anarcy and people looting the streets...again
>>
>>78478646

I must admit I was hoping for it, but I was not expecting it. The brits just made a massive desicion, it wont show right away but in time it might be enough to be the collapse of the European union.

I am so fucking happy, tides are turning in Europe.
>>
Who's next?
>>
>>78484168
The whores must have their trinkets.
>>
File: 1466760154836.png (21 KB, 328x238) Image search: [Google]
1466760154836.png
21 KB, 328x238
>THE MADMAN SPEAKS
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKDtN3xn1DI
>
>
>
>
>THE MADMAN SPEAKS
>>
>>78478646

Not me.

I took the black pill on the EU back in 2013 and thought we would never escape in a million fucking years. Even at 3am when Leave began pulling ahead I naturally assumed it would level off. I cannot actually literally fucking believe this is happening. I don't even know how to react.

Congrats to all the bongs out there who put their hard earned money on Brexit and got a massive payoff. Maximum respect to you guys for holding your nerve against all the polls. You are braver men than I.
>>
>>78483504
Germany don't hate this. You will be free again. The EU was made to keep you down, but now countries will leave and you will be free. Aren't you happy you won't be paying for Greek and Spanish pension if you leave?
>>
File: tfw_smart.png (141 KB, 224x227) Image search: [Google]
tfw_smart.png
141 KB, 224x227
>>78478646
i thought it would happen

>tfw smart
>>
>>78478646
I was honestly expecting it to fail. Whenever I really want something to happen the opposite usually happens. When I saw the first result for Gibraltar I was contemplating shitposting and pretending I was against leaving the entire time, but then I refreshed and saw that 50/50 split I held off.
>>
>>78489153
Because I feel our country's politics is being overruled and influenced by what goes on in Brussel to such an extent that democracy is failing here as well. Why I think that is due to different reasons.

The dutch pay the most to the EU, whenever a bill is placed on our doorstep we pay without even talking about it. When our economy does well then we have to pay Brussel an extra fee. Meanwhile it only goes well because they are cutting out everything, they expect adults to take care of their elderly parents in a world where both husband and wife have to work to meet ends meet. The elderly situation is horrible here atm cause of budget cuts and gave responsibility away to city councils who do not know how it works.

Our PM after our own referendum has not spoken to his own people yet when we voted no. Instead he cried in Brussel over how unfair referendums are. Our government cannot figure out what happened with MH-17 cause they do not want release the truth.
>>
Fuck old people.
>>
File: brexit_brexit_brexit.jpg (32 KB, 304x514) Image search: [Google]
brexit_brexit_brexit.jpg
32 KB, 304x514
>>78478646
me.
>>
>>78478646
A few days ago?
20% Leave 80% Remain
I was convinced that London would fuck over the UK big time and watching this shit go down I thought you guys were boned since Scotland hates you fuckers enough to overwhelmingly vote Remain BUT SOMEHOW you guys had enoough noncucked areas to vote Leave and for that I'm pretty glad. I thought the noncucked areas would have barely any voters at all
>>
>>78478811
This tbqh. I remember at about the halfway looking at the results thinking "Yeah, nah, it's fucked" and then out of fucking nowhere after not paying attention for a few hours it was a victory. Completely unexpected. Proved that there are still people worth saving in the UK.
>>
>>78478646
>>78498492
I was also pretty convinced that Jo Cox's death and vote rigging would've fucked things up
>>
>>78482159
>Scotland and Ulster will secede

Scotland had a vote, and chose to stay. It took 40 years to get a second Europe ref and will take just as long for the next Scottish indie ref.
The only way N.Ireland (Ulster is incorrect, three counties are in a different country) leaves is by being reunited with Ireland, which is unlikely in this century.
>>
>>78499712
I think things can be sped up greatly if there's a political will behind it. For instance, many new EU countries had years of negotiations before they joined. But our 5 eastern provinces made it into the EU in just under a year.
>>
File: pengin.jpg (33 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
pengin.jpg
33 KB, 184x184
>>78498492

london fucked itself, 3 mil of the 8 mil population voted.
>>
>>78500385
Does this have to do with nobody giving a fuck or something to do with the floods?
>>
>>78500385
Not everyone who lives there might be eligible to vote. Foreigners (and London has many of those) and children for example.
>>
>>78500568
more to do with who was eligible to vote
>>
No fuckig chance
>>
>>78478646
Judging from the polls and the reactions from boris and farage I thought it was going to be stay.

Once it hit the 0.5m mark though, there was no doubt it was leave.

A colossal fuckup from analysts for sure.
>>
>>78478646
I had a feeling it was going to be extremely close; I hoped for a BREXIT, but assumed they would remain.
>>
>>78478646
nope. i thought remain would win. i thought it would be something like 55/45 remain. or maybe even wider.

i'm also really surprised that cameron has resigned. i thought he would ride it out until 2020. now i think him resigning is going to have a bigger effect than the referendum result itself.

pic unrelated
>>
>>78478646
Right before we started I knew if I memed hard enough we could win.
>>
File: 726285420_o.jpg (45 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
726285420_o.jpg
45 KB, 682x1024
>>78501178
incidentally i also thought the turnout would be higher. 70% is pretty shitty for something so important. fucking apathetic population.

pic also unrelated
>>
Look at all the obstacles we had to overcome:

>illegal vote registration period by the government
>the Jo Cox murder
>unprecedented high turnout
>Obama backing Remain
>social media being 99% Remain
>Merkel doing everything she can to stop us leaving
>Project Fear in full flow for 3 months

And we still overcame it all. I'm so fucking proud of this country's people.
>>
>>78478646

BLIMEY YOU FREEDOM LOVING BRITBONGS LET ME BUY YOU A DRINK FROM ACROSS THE POND HOLY FUCK

THE PRECEDENT IS SET!!!!! GB! GB! GB!
>>
>>78480611

I mean. Did they have it annually before this happened?
>>
I did. only smug guardian reading london faggots in their little liberal bubble didn't see this coming a mile off.
>>
File: 20160604014345_12.jpg (75 KB, 615x545) Image search: [Google]
20160604014345_12.jpg
75 KB, 615x545
>>78478646
I didn't, happy for you bongs!
>>
>>78501649
I'll have a double Bushmills on the rocks, my man.
>>
>>78479604
>maybe we're actually living in democracies?
You are britain are, we aren't
>>
Ya'all freaking out about the currency; don't worry too much; it'll inevitably bounce back once the speculators get their fill.
>>
>>78480960

Meme magic is real. Praise Kek!
>>
>>78501974

Man if I had a paypal I'd sned you over $50 USD just for going out and voting like that in the wake of this victory. I'm not even British and I'm so fucking proud of all of you.

This PROVES it. Democracy still works, the elites DON'T run everything, you CAN fight back peacefully, break FREE from tyranny, and CRUSH oppressive powers.

Thank God I was alive to see this happen. By such an amazing fucking margin too. Holy shit.
>>
>>78480960
The floods and the stormy weather, holy kek. I am also slightly believing in this right now.
>>
>>78502187
>Y'all

Stop that. You're giving your people a bad name with that kind of talk, Jamal.
>>
>>78478646
I never expected it, I never expected (((they))) would ever let a member state go!
Maybe they know England is going down and England is a sacrifice to keep the rest together?
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.