[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B for Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: comics-alan-moore-fashion-beast.jpg (140 KB, 618x423) Image search: [Google]
comics-alan-moore-fashion-beast.jpg
140 KB, 618x423
Congratulations on being drowned in your own populist shitpool. Alan Moore warned you in V for Vendetta what happens next, but you just didn't listen. Enjoy your inevitable Norsefire reality, laddies.
>>
Literally just read that. V wasn't 'right' and the ending was ambiguous.
>>
>V for Vendetta

Wow it's like I'm really reading edgy Facebook posts.
>>
>>78478640
Did you post a wizard?
>>
File: 1466609639644.png (250 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
1466609639644.png
250 KB, 700x490
>>78478640
B from revenge becoming true?

noice
>>
V is Fedora level entertainment.
>>
>>78478640
>posting Alan Moore the atheist sperglord
gtfo pothead
>>
>>78478640
Alan Moore writes fictional comics, don't act like they are in any way realistic.
>>
>>78478640
W for Wizard
>>
>>78480922
Is wizard though, right? there's no way you look like that and not cast spells.
>>
>>78478640
What happens next? A nefarious villain releases a disease into the population and then provides the cure, making him fabulously wealthy and powerful?

Man, I didn't know that this was the inevitable consequence of a Brexit.
>>
v for vendetta was fake rebellion themes just like banksy

eat shit m8
>>
>>78481255
He cast a cuck spell on himself, resulting in his woman leaving him for their girlfriend and DC Comics owning the rights to his most popular works.
>>
>>78479144
First post, best post.

I've read it a long time ago but from what I remember V was the villain. Moore even made you sympathize with a few of the Norsefire guys, making you realize that V was a crazy lunatic killing people just for revenge (some of which even regretted their actions). And in the end V's victory put the country into anarchy.
>>
>>78478640
You sound like a Kremlin troll.
Go pedal your doom of the fascist west prophecy to the lefties that buy that crap.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.