[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
realistically speaking, how likely is a nexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
realistically speaking, how likely is a nexit?
>>
>>78475971

not, because we need a law change. you know that.
>>
>>78475971
I could see a referendum happening- but only if the PVV gets a majority.
>>
>>78475971
The Germans would never let us go. They cant threaten us like Britain because we have the Rotterdam harbour.
>>
>>78476723

hahahaha w3wlad
>>
Geert will rule the world
>>
>>78477365
Nah, you can leave. Bye.
>>
>>78478000
Come with us pls
>>
>>78478000
Merkel, tear down this EU
>>
>>78477365
The contingency plan for Germany is likely to propose disbanding the European Union and establishing some kind of northern union if the feared domino effect happens.

We can be rid of the southern/eastern shitstains that have been keeping us down.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 623x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 623x349
>>78478000
Do you feel in charge, Hans?
>>
>>78478543
The euro will get far too big and Germany will crash a northern country.

Were better off staying away from a United currency with Germany.
>>
File: UKMadman.png (592 KB, 540x696) Image search: [Google]
UKMadman.png
592 KB, 540x696
>>78475971
I think no other -xit will happen until we see how UK managed it.
By the way the scale of your involvement is nowhere near the one of UK:
- you are founding member
- you have the euro
- you are in Schengen and hugely support and benefit from it with Rotterdam
>>
>>78478788
The euro is already done for mate. The Italian banks are going to pop any day now. The brexit shock to the markets might just do the trick.

I was more thinking a northern economic bloc, maybe with a customs union.
>>
>>78479105
As long as we stay 1 trillion miles away from a United currency. Never trust the Krauts.
>>
>>78479341
Yeah, never again. What a mistake that was.
>>
>>78475971
I think till we get a rebellion going or Wilders does some crazy shit nothing's gonna happen other than the thinkers imagining it in their wet dreams.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.