[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill be on this brexit. I keep asking what the fuck it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1456788579276.gif (4 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456788579276.gif
4 MB, 400x400
Redpill be on this brexit. I keep asking what the fuck it is and why it's considered bad but no one fucking tell me
>>
I don't know either. Think UK is up in flames or something
>>
England declared Independence from Yurop and now is a proud Cheeseburger eating country.

GOD BLESS ENGLAND
>>
>>78475150
Come back later, the board is literally flooded with shills.
>>
They're a real human bean now
>>
>>78475150
Imagine if your state seceded. You would have control over everything you do in the state. The constitution would not apply. Your state laws would be your new constitution. No one would be allowed to cross into your state without a passport and proper documentation. It wouldn't just be a highway sign that says "Welcome to X!"
Instead of free trade with other states, your imports and exports would be tariffed. The reason UK's economy is tanking is this trade thing. They are no longer a part of the trade conglomerate of the EU. They are their own nation entirely now.
>>
We've taken the first huge step towards uncucking ourselves
>>
Only if there were places where one could search for the information one wants.....

Perhaps the legends of Yahoo, Bing and Google really exist? Quick, anon, grab your equipment and go on a quest to find these lost treasures!

(Seriously fucking kill yourself you dumb faggot, fucking making Americans look bad)
>>
>>78475986
You sound like a faggot tbqh
>>
>>78475150
You know how the US declared independence from the British empire because of the whole "taxation without representation" thing? It's like that only Britain is becoming independent from the EU dictatorship.

>>78475463
>>78475673
Shill scum, you will be purged soon.
>>
>>78475673
Interesting. So what does this mean for their currency, trade negotiations, and current government? Is it going to tank immediately and be built back up, or are they going to have to start from scratch?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.