[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exactly what is causing the market turbulence in Britain/elsewhere?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: 1463002158002.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1463002158002.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
I'm curious. All this talk about BREXIT BAD FOR ECONOMEH but no one seems to want to offer one reason as to what the correlation is.
>>
>>78468008
Retards and automatic trading algorithms.

Take advantage of the stupidity, it is a glorious opportunity if you have liquid capital.
>>
>>78468008
The powers that be doesn't want other countries to follow so they are crashing it on purpose.
>>
They don't understand how an economy can work without 10million slav slaves supporting it
>>
>>78468008
It has been a house of Cards ever since 09...qe, fucked it all up. This correction is good. Trust me

>t. Securities trader
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 1024x1024
>>78468008
soros et al is having a tantrum
lmao
>>
File: 987456723498.jpg (64 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
987456723498.jpg
64 KB, 600x400
>>
A lot of big banks are going to eventually want to move their offices out of the UK to an EU country

British economy will suffer no matter how much memers are going to say it's just speculation
>>
>>78468008
uncertainty so shitlords who got cold feet take all their money out of the UK economy in an attempt to avoid any temporary loss of sheckles, incidentally the sheer ammount of shitlords doing this causes the fall in the stock market itself.
>>
>>78468355
What bank do you work for?
>>
>>78468008
Economic security was always the excuse for staying in. Now there is uncertainty in the market because people have forgotten Britain used to be its own country.
>>
>>78468541
also there are a few opportunists who may count on this and buy into the market again after it's fallen a wee bit
>>
>>78468008

Like msot of the time when it comes to stocks nothing has actually transpired in reality as of yet to cause the downturn.

It's literally autists selling because everyone else is. They will soar back up once everyone realises they're being drama queens.
>>
File: jewshatehimaustrianpainter.jpg (33 KB, 415x550) Image search: [Google]
jewshatehimaustrianpainter.jpg
33 KB, 415x550
>>78468008
I wonder who might be causing it?
>>
File: 4389573-895726-.jpg (74 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
4389573-895726-.jpg
74 KB, 800x533
>>78468534
Are you suggesting that no one is going to want to bank in the UK? That suddenly Greece is where it's at because, hey, at least it's in the EU?
>>
Because nobody knows what is going to happen. That's the point.

Markets don't like uncertainty.
>>
>>78468534
I doubt they'll do that if they're not east asian. The nips want out of the UK. Every nip asset is said to be already moving to mainland EU.
>>
>>78468008

UK is going to have to renegotiate every trade deal from the last 50 years.
>>
>>78468008
people cashing out on their more risky investments before they lose too much money
this was entirely expected by the brexit camp, it will fix itself
>>
>>78468581
Private
>>
>>78468855
Why tho
>>
>>78468819
It's not about want, just that the main benefit was the easy access to the EU marketplace while still being an anglo country

Ireland will be the most likely candidate afterwards
>>
>Investors think English are pussies
>Investors all put their money into England remaining
>Markets close
>England votes leave
>Panic as everybody tries to change their investments to avoid losing money
>People begin shorting like crazy to make fast money
>Everybody follows suit
>>
>>78468008
BECAUSE THEY LEFT THE EU

Retard
>>
>>78468008
Who are Britain biggest trade partner nations, how much damage will new tarrifs do? How many people in the UK work at international companies that will now move to Germany and lose their jobs? How many brits working in the EU will have to leave, needing jobs back home? You unemployment rate will skyrocket at the same time foreign investment will plummet.

I seriously hope they fuck you up Britain. A good first step would be to ban the sale of energy to you, lets see how you handle peaks in your grid without us. The blackouts should make pretty pictures from space, made with our satellites and space agency you are no longer a part of. Your universities will lose most of their funding, more people without a job and progress wills tall, your debt will go up. And thanks for all the stuff you paid for while you were a member, we will keep that and never bother to pay you back now :)

Have fun on your irrelevant little nation trading with some shitty third world nations, the party goes on here.
>>
I'm just looking forward to the qataris selling their london properties en masse and causing a housing value crash.

Maybe I can fucking buy one then.
>>
seriously i'm retarded and don't understand why them leaving is a bad thing? someone explain.
>>
File: 1459019726596.jpg (48 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
1459019726596.jpg
48 KB, 422x422
So what's a reasonably safe bet to invest into?
>>
>>78469533
c ya
>>
>>78468008

Investor uncertainty.

They will come back stronger than ever before.

Meanwhile kill the leftists.
>>
you have to consider that new types of aggresive volatility makes algorithm traders sell 80% of the time, no matter the logic behind it.
>>
>>78469679
Absolutely nothing. The banking elite controls the stock market top to bottom in one giant ponzi scheme, and only they know exactly when it's going to blow up.
>>
Bitcoin is even more amusing it hit almost $800 then they all sold out just before the vote assuming stay had won. Bitcoin dropped to sub $600.

Now they took losses on BTC and then again on the pounds they bought back hours before the vote.
>>
>>78468008
Investors are panicking because nobody what this will mean for them. Also a lot of idiot robotrades going on. Remember to buy the dip
>>
>>78468008
Because the European Union is going to end
>>
>>78468423
Didn't he buy up a fuckload of Canadian gold stock recently? Gold is going up fast.
>>
>>78468008

>Major world event with uncertain outcomes

>Why are the markets acting funny

Really nig nog?
>>
>>78469095
They trade with the EU more than the UK. They want the full benefits not whatever cuckoldery Bruxelles is going to impose on the UK.
>>
>>78469533

To be honest, being comfy on a their little island and unattached to the continent is what most of them want.
>>
File: stuff.jpg (139 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
stuff.jpg
139 KB, 800x1200
>>78469852

The Dane gets it entirely.

You would be AMAZED at how subjective this shit is sometimes, and a drop like this is caused from uncertainty.

On a side note, Soros dropped a lot of shares and other shit, and bet on gold 2 weeks ago. He knew what was coming. Russia started fighting back a long time ago and kicked him out, now the UK is wising up.
>>
File: maximum over-rustle.gif (579 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
maximum over-rustle.gif
579 KB, 500x369
>>78469533
>>
shares are just shares. They are not tangible products. The smart thing to do in an uncertain market is to actually have something. Think of it as taking your money out of the bank because you think the bank will go bankrupt.
>>
>>78469533
What flag is that again? Not even sure seems irrelevant. Good luck with the eu Ahmed
>>
>>78471374
But if the multinationals decide it's not worth to pay the extra for the Brotish independence they will crash their market. I'm loving this morning. Cheaper cameras for me.
>>
>>78468534
Don't forget American companies based in the UK that want access to the EU market
>>
>>78469646
The Jews who own the main stocks will sell now. That's it.
>>
>>78469533
Enjoy teaching your wife's son Arabic.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.