[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the possible implications of us leaving the EU in regards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_Gibraltar.svg.png (30 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Gibraltar.svg.png
30 KB, 2000x1000
What are the possible implications of us leaving the EU in regards to Gibraltar?
>>
A FUCKING ROCK
>>
Spain invade when
>>
>>78464480
MaƱana
>>
>>78464333
Ceded to the far right party Podemos
>>
Spain is gonna go full Argentina
>>
>>78464480
That happens and I volunteer to come over.
>>
>>78464333
UK will wreck Spain. Spain will whine for 6 trillion years.
>>
>>78464333
You'll see a half-hell landscape.
check um
>>
>>78464333
Closed borders, butthurt, banter and shit.

I hope nothing happen. I care a lot about UK-Spain relationships
>>
File: Side_by_side.jpg (72 KB, 524x772) Image search: [Google]
Side_by_side.jpg
72 KB, 524x772
>>78464716
You won't do it alone
>>
nothing if whoever is in charge of exit negotiations is decent
>>
FUCK YOU BRITS
>>
>>78465386
RARE
>>
>>78465386

Dey be mad already
>>
>>78465386
U L T R A R A R E
L
T
R
A

R
A
R
E
>>
>>78465386
Don't worry bro. Self-hatred cucks are going to win here.
>>
Nothing will happen. Yes, the border will be closed to Gibraltar and yes, it won't be a tax haven and EU fucktard shit financial hub, but tourism will remain.
>>
>>78464391
>EU flag

interesting
>>
>>78465521
>>78465679
>gibraltar
>rare

no more gibs for gibraltar, get fucking invaded you cunts
>>
>>78465386
U L T R A
L
T RARE
R
A
>>
Uzbexitstan
>>
>>78464333
Long story short, is probably going to enter in the EU's fiscal paradise list.

Basically because the only reason it wasn't now was UK's influence.

Also Spain would be forced by european laws to tightly control the border, wich can be done fast or Ceuta and Melilla style where people wait easily 4-6 hours to cross.

I'm 100% sure that Spain is going to be a UK supporter inside the EU for several other reasons though.
>>
>>78467589
>I'm 100% sure that Spain is going to be a UK supporter inside the EU for several other reasons though.
I hope for this.

Who the fuck gives a shit about clay? Relations with UK are more important. Gibraltar is going to lose the tax heaven status. That's the only thing that matters. Now they are just a rock and won't jew us anymore.
>>
>>78468745
I'm pretty sure that Spain is going to push really hard for a EU reform for several reasons using the Brexit.

The main one being that, with the UK out, we are now donners to the european development funds instead of receivers. And we can't afford it. I'm not speaking about if we should, if it's fair, etc. We just can't afford it. But that's not the only one.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.