[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14
File: 20160617_cali2_0.jpg (23 KB, 600x297) Image search: [Google]
20160617_cali2_0.jpg
23 KB, 600x297
Hey Americucks, why are you rooting for the EU to fail and celebrating local states

Why don't you start a Caliexit movement or a Texit or whatever ?

You like Europe to fall apart but not your own superstate eh?

Well played
Well Jewed
>>
California makes stuff. We give them water.
>>
What idiot Europeans on /pol/ don't understand if that if Europe goes back to scattered nation state mode we will be totally cucked by China, USA, Russia and in the future even Brazil, India, and their pressures.

The Americans want to have a superstate while they want US to have small nation states so that they can control us.
>>
States Rights brah. I think most would rather have no US either.
>>
>>78464421
Are you saying US States have more independence than EU countries?!
>>
File: 1416898445357.png (856 KB, 625x542) Image search: [Google]
1416898445357.png
856 KB, 625x542
I would be thrilled if California fucked off
>>
>>78464295

EU is a fine idea on paper but as long as it's run by progressive cucks it needs to be burnt to the ground and started over
>>
>>78463938
they cant. succession talk ended a few years back. in a legal sense states dont have more authority than the federal government
>>
>>78464597
With the way things are going, yes.
>>
>>78464597
Pre Great Depression they probably did
>>
Hello rebbit
>>
Well considering that America would be red for the next 50 years i would say yeah /pol/ would be for it
>>
Very few Californians would want to leave. Some Texans would, but still a fraction of the population. Also, the last time states decided to leave we had the bloodiest war in our history. Finally, the US absorbing parts of Canada and Mexico are more likely than any state gaining independence from the union. It just isn't going to happen.

If Trump wins, a solidly conservative Supreme Court could give states a lot more rights, effectively making them more independent than EU nations on everything but the military.
>>
>>78463938
you're just salty that ONE of our states has a larger GDP than your country will ever have.
>>
The difference is that the EU is a collection of different nations while the USA is a single country and always has been.

There's also the fact that one of the biggest parts of Brexit is the fact that the EU is almost inherently anti-democratic. Every state in the USA gets a say in what happens.
>>
I think that the European idea is noble enough, but so long as Brussels rules with a level of corporate influence that would make an American blush, and so long as it seems desperate to become a union for Europe and all of the peoples of Asia and Africa, it cannot be supported. I think they could have had almost everything they wanted, too, had the oligarchs not pushed for those things so hard.
>>
A cascadia with california?
>>
File: 1393568020206.gif (3 MB, 260x131) Image search: [Google]
1393568020206.gif
3 MB, 260x131
>>78463938
because the EU is nothing like the USA, it's far from being a USE
>>
>>78463938
Caliexist would be the best thing to ever happen. california is cancer
>>
>>78464911

I don't like Californians but a great deal of our food and tech comes from them
>>
>>78463938
The EU failed because there was no universal sense of culture holding it together. States will never secede because each state lacks a culture, but adorns the culture of the "United States", ie American. A great example of states seceding would be the CSA, which had a universal culture, 'Dixie culture', holding them together.

tl;dr states will never secede because we're united beyond artificial borders not cucks
>>
>>78464295

Being a superstate doesn't improve your quality of life--and that's all it matters. Would you rather live in China or Iceland?
>>
>>78463938
California is going to be BTFO by mother nature within our lifetime.
>>
>>78463938
unlike the fag EU the United States has a history of killing it's own for trying to leave
>>
>>78463938
Slovenia is going on a shitpost tirade, how many threads have you fags started since Brexit?
sage
>>
>>78468621
Have fun without our crops and tech industry.
>>
>>78463938
most of the US can't survive without California.

where is silicone valley again?
>>
>>78463938
Soon, anon. Keep an eye out for #kyexit.
The Commonwealth will have freedom.
>>
File: absolute kek.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
absolute kek.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>78464295
>Wanting to live under the authoritarian superstate of the EU
kek, heres some music for you man to wind back and relax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4WiyxXpyZc
>>
>>78463938
The EU isn't a sovereign nation like the USA is, dumbass.

>>78464295
It's ok for us actually, the UK was always holding back on integration anyway, we're an island and have huge trade with non-European countries, we're not on the Mediterranean so we can control refugees fine, and we're not dependent on Russia for energy.

Voters vote on domestic issues first, the British voters obviously aren't too fussed about Europe-wide unity.
>>
>>78463938
We kind of already sorted out what would happen if a state or states decided to leave the union. It wasn't pretty. A lot of people died.
>>
>>78469147
*silicon
It's in the San Jose/Palo Alto area.
>>
>>78463938
>Slovenia

Just my states economy is 10x your country. What are you doing over there bros?
>>
>California leaves
>dies from lack of water
>>
>>78469682
silicone, I says.
>>
California literally can't survive without water from Oregon and Washington
>>
>>78463938
We had confexit already

Didn't work out good
>>
File: Walmart-Shanghai-China3.jpg (2 MB, 2184x1456) Image search: [Google]
Walmart-Shanghai-China3.jpg
2 MB, 2184x1456
>>78468815
>iceland
>cold as balls
>literally everyone is a published author because there's nothing to do
China is geographically diverse, there's regional dialects and cuisines, it's drastically different from one place to another. Similar to the US.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-07+at+04.23.59).jpg (19 KB, 304x264) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-07+at+04.23.59).jpg
19 KB, 304x264
>>78469389
You realize Our leaders will side with the eu over you right? So will everyone else in Nato. Who are you going to trade with? Who is going to give you a good deal and risk their trade relations with the EU?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
>>78464207
>>
>>78464597
Yes, they have more freedom.
>>
>>78463938
I wish we were still under the Articles of Confederation and not the Constitution, OP.

All of the predictions of the anti-federalists have come to pass.
>>
>>78469118
>crops
Easily replaced
>tech
a bubble waiting to burst, and an industry that can function anywhere.

California is overgrown and is collapsing under its own weight. The immigrants all over the place is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>78463938

Because the USA is an actual country, not Frankenstein's monster.
>>
>>78463938
Fuck off kike
>>
>>78463938
The US has more history than The EU. But increasing states' rights and decreasing the powers of the feds would be welcome.
>>
>>78470418
except the part where the federalization actually hurt the nation (it didn't....yet)
>>
>>78470011
The south Cant survive without Californians money. Texas aint going to help them.

Plus California can just join Canada.
>>
Maybe they should. The whole world under one flag sounds like like a dystopian nightmare to me, and I resent the idea being pushed as somehow a logical or inevitable progression for mankind. We should be going the opposite way if anything. People taking control of their own lives and communities and living how they want, not being brainwashed and bullied into thinking and living the "right way".
>>
Californian here.

We are doing just fine op.
We love our country
We love our states rights which come first

You could drop a California into any state in the US and life would go on exactly the same minus the weather. Much different then the EU. Different money. Different cultures. Different demographics. Different power outlets. Different weight measurements. Etc.
>>
>>78465963

Time will change it. :^)
>>
>>78470674
>implying anyone really relies on California
Ha... Hahah... HAHAHAHAAHA.
>>
>>78463938

>cut California off from water
>pay fire fighter schools and trainers to leave California
California goes to 6th smallest economy in like a week.
>>
>>78468625
>food
Almonds which causes their droughts
>tech
That can be anywhere else, silicon valley is just a meme

I can't wait for the big one to sink California
>>
>>78463938
>Union of countries the same thing as a union of states within a country

Nobody would be cheering for a north sheffordshirefield exit from britain
>>
>>78464597
What do you think freedom is?
>>
Because our federal government is on thin ice, but it hasn't fucked beyond the point of no return it.

The moment it takes away the second amendment or passes TPP, then we get civil war 2.0.
>>
>>78463938
>eh?

Nice vpn faggot
>>
>>78467766
Nigga, 48 of our states have a higher GDP than Slovenia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_between_U.S._states_and_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
>>
>>78467726
>Also, the last time states decided to leave we had the bloodiest war in our history.

so.. start a war with the UK and annihilate them?
>>
>>78463938
i dont support californexit. I live in Cal and it would be a liberal degenerate sjw cesspool.
>>
>>78469118
Texas surpassed California in manufacturing and exporting tech a while ago.

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2014/02/texas-surpasses-california-as-top-tech-exporter.html/

If California leaves, Apple headquarters moves to New York instead of a meme country with a poor Mexican plurality
>>
>>78463938
>A 250 year old federation of ethnolinguistically similar states which haven't been relevant as political entities since 1865 is the same as a 22 year old customs union composed of sovereign, ethnolinguistically distinct nation-states

Fucking slavs.
>>
File: confederacy.jpg (22 KB, 275x187) Image search: [Google]
confederacy.jpg
22 KB, 275x187
>>78463938
Oh, hello.
>>
>>78470114
>praising the shit hole that is China
You have clearly never been to Iceland nor China.
>>
>>78471400
I don't think you could without France leading the charge. The UK has nuclear missiles and modern military equipment.
>>
>>78464207
England did menage the finazes, we bougth there stuff.
>>
>>78472095
This. And Iceland isn't even cold. It's like 60 year round. Comfy as hell.
>>
File: giggling_christ_chan.png (708 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
giggling_christ_chan.png
708 KB, 1280x720
>>78471657

Oh thank you, Texas! How will I ever get by without your shitty IC chips every other country in the world builds and ships cheaper?
>>
>>78464295
You're an idiot, all the globalist shills like Hillary and Obama wanted the UK to remain. One government of the EU means less of a head-ache for them to deal which makes it easier for the globalist shills and bankers to control.

Individual nationalistic states are more resistant to outside control. It might weaken their economies, but it mostly damages the jews running all the banking, and has the least effect on the average person.

The only way a united EU would be less resistant to outside control was if it is was the strongest government in the world, which is not even remotely the case, and it never will be because of the terribly ineffective multi-cultural bullshit it tries to peddle and the horribly undemocratic policies its leaders enforce.
>>
>>78466156
>>78464421
>>78467130
>>78470357
>>78471310

>nobody in my country fact checks

this is why everyone thinks we're fat retards you fucking chimps.
>>
The EU is a great idea. But it failed. There is no advantage to be had by sticking with a failed state.

The US doesn't add territories into statehood for a similar reason actually. Too much drain, not enough profit.

Now, some states are richer than others to be sure. But when you look at the whole, even the big states will benefit from flyover states. The US works.

It almost didn't of course. The articles of confederation was a disaster, basically a couple "election cycles" after America's birth, our founders decided that they fucked up BIG LEAGUE. And drafted a whole fucking new government.

And even after doing that, fighting a civil war over state rights vs federal power, we are still debating over the balance of power.

So the idea of the EU needs an overhaul. It doesn't work. Okay.

Does America want to see Europe fail to get rid of a competitor? Interesting question. I would say, fuck no. Europe is a bastion of regional power against the other super states. To be truthful, we're more pissed that your fuckers are so pathetic. We have to compensate for your weakness A LOT. It is in our best interest to have Europe being able to scare china, fight against ISIS, intimidate Putin, while funding scientific research and NATO.
>>
>>78471657
>>78471842
These. Also, a greater degree of independence doesn't necessarily equate to a lesser degree of cooperation. I'm in favor of more states' freedom, because freedom rewards success and punishes failure.
>>
>>78463938
Actually as a northerner I'd be interested in a Texit. They're very culturally different from the rest of us and I think we both would be better off if we became separate nations. Allied and friendly nations that do alot of trade and worked on mutual security projects, of course.
>>
>>78463938
>You like Europe to fall apart but not your own superstate eh?
Well, yeah? America hates Europe and has been pretty open about this for a long time.
>>
>>78463938
>California
>leaving America
I wish a nigga would. I'd love to sit back and watch that fucking cesspit burn and have them come running back to us at the first earthquake. Liberals can't run anything, unless of course, it's into the ground.
>>
File: YourFuture.jpg (93 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
YourFuture.jpg
93 KB, 620x476
>>78464295
This. Finally someone with a functioning brain.

You shouldn't be surprised by the Americans though. When Putin and a ton of Russians promised to support Texas if it seceded, all Americans went absolutely batshit crazy saying how this will destroy the Union and is a plot to destroy the United States.

Now the same thing is happening in Europe, but instead of Russians, it's the Americans supporting the further division among Europeans. Americans have a good reason to support this secession (Just like Russians had good reasons to support a Texas secession), but what I don't understand is the legitimately retarded Brits actually agreeing with the Americans. How can anybody be this mentally retarded? They deserve to have their economy destroyed and reduced to poverty.
>>
>>78464295
Your on a right wing board. Dont expect intelegent acts or thougths.

It is in usa intrest that the eu falls appart.
With nato and maybe ttip they would have total controll.

The euro is a pain in there ass. Incompetion to the dollar.
If anything the brexit has shown is that a by far more agrresive stance has to be taken against the rigth wing.

Ttip has to be stoped and nato desolved to take americas leverage and controll of eu nations.
>>
There ARE California, Texas, NH and other state exit movements, but there is no monarchy or entrenched power in them.

The middle class of Cali, including lower class blacks and Mexicans are actually very conservative.

Remember, Prop 8 passed with a lot of black votes, making Cali ban gay marriage long before Obama took office (then it was overturned by judges).

Hell the CEO of Mozilla Firefox in Cali PUT money into banning gay marriage in Cali before OKcupid.com (bought by Match.com) started a campaign to get him fired.

There's even a SoCalexit that's been floated often to divide Cali in half. The only problem is all the money is in Jew hands in Silicon Valley/Hollywood.

Plus they WRECKED Cali agriculture under Bush/Obama to force global foods into US markets (turning off the water for one).
>>
>>78473636

Wonderful projection Mohamad. You're just mad that it might be harder to ship refugees to the UK now so that it might take another twenty years for your crazy death cult religion to take them over.
>>
>>78464295
Oh and a exemplaric execution of england has to be made.

They are a hostile nation working against the european nations. Like the usa starvs venezuela out for coperating with russia england has to be starved for sabotaging the eu.

They want to be alone. They be alone alone.

No trade.

No internet and phone trafic to england directly.

No eu port will accept english ships.

Tax the shit out of english goods and services.
>>
>>78473636
Shit bait. Did not finish reading.
>>
>>78474022
No its easiere. The french dont have to stop the refugees in caley any more. England has to keep its borders shut by it self.

Transport the refugees to scotland and fuck the english from behind.

Give them boats and send them on there way.
>>
>>78473636
The Euro and the European economy was too much of a threat for the Americans to leave aside.

Now, instead of risking regimes like Saddam's one willing to trade oil in Euro, the US will just outright destroy the Euro and maintain world power as the USD is the world currency without any rivals.

>>78474022

And why did this refugee crisis happen? Oh that's right, because you didn't want Assad, who is pro-Russia, to just win the civil war in Syria. No, instead arm the terrorists and fuel the war in order to topple Assad's regime and put a pro-US one in power. You cause all the wars and destruction in the world, and when it spills over to Europe, then you act as if Europe is responsible. Kill yourself you retard.

>>78474220
Would be surprised if you even knew how to read.
>>
The US is not a superstate because our actual states have never been their own independent countries, except Texas of course. We are one country, not some EU bullshit.
>>
>>78463938
Because we actually mutually get along with other states. California actually has a decent relationship to most of the other states in the SW and NW region.
>>
>>78474177

lol your id ends in B8A. Bait, or beta. Appropriate for you kuck.
>>
>>78464597
how can it even be denied?
>>
Why would California leave when they're profiting so much from being in the USA? The whole reason the UK (mostly just England) wanted out was because the EU was a leech sucking their vitality, they wanted out of the stifling economic climate of the EU so they could grow again, unfettered.

Cali can grow as much as it likes inside the US, and as much as they produce they actually consume a shitload of federal resources as well, so it's not like they could be fully self-sufficient.
>>
>>78473636
Sorry your little experiment is failing miserably.
>>
>>78463938
U r. Cunt
>>
25% of immigrants live in California, most of the illegals are in California. Please leave.
>>
>>78463938
Our country started great and got shitty due to corruption. The EU started shitty and corrupt.

We just have to make our country great again. You have to scrap the whole thing and start over.
>>
>>78470234
>risk their trade relations with the EU?
It's the EU who will be walking on eggshells in the coming months.

They have no bargaining chips. Euro skepticism is at all time highs in places like Italy, France, and the Netherlands and is growing in Germany.

The EU cant tell the US not to trade with the UK because we'll tell them to mind their fucking business and they'll shut up because Putin is lubing up
>>
>>78474580
>And why did this refugee crisis happen? Oh that's right, because you didn't want Assad, who is pro-Russia, to just win the civil war in Syria. No, instead arm the terrorists and fuel the war in order to topple Assad's regime and put a pro-US one in power. You cause all the wars and destruction in the world, and when it spills over to Europe, then you act as if Europe is responsible. Kill yourself you retard.

Doesn't work. Everyone here hates our government and are working full stop to elect a man who hasn't even been elected as assistant dog catcher to throw them all out.

We hate Obama. We hate Bush. We hate Clinton. We hate them for the same reason we hate the EU. They are working against the people in the name of globalism.

Oh, and it was Libya more than Syria that caused this. Oh, and EU members are trying to import as many kebabs as they can out of the deal. They are complicit with this shit, you can't put all the blame on our corrupt warmongering politicians when the EU's corrupt warmongering politicians are in agreement.
>>
>>78475128
The first country decides it wants out and ouer experiment is failing?

Nigger. The countrys ppl voted to get in the eu. Nobady got forced in.

Lets see what the eu's answer will be at 11
>>
>>78474580
>And why did this refugee crisis happen? Oh that's right, because you didn't want Assad
Funny how there was no crisis for years until Merkel decided to offer them free shit. Then all of a sudden a crisis poofed into existence. For some reason. Maybe it had to do with the EU and Germany inviting them all in and bending over to take the dick way up the ass? Nah couldn't be, it was all mean old America's fault for being one of several nations to weigh in on the Syrian Civil War a few years ago.
>>
>>78463938
Fuck off Janez.
>>
>>78475473
Putin is wants peace with eu. Read the latest news.

So you telling me that a market place of 454 million is lesd worth then 46 million bongs?
>>
>>78463938
Die, faggot
>>
>>78475542
>Oh, and EU members are trying to import as many kebabs

Nowhere even true. If this was true, then why is the EU giving Turkey money to properly take care of refugees instead of just throwing them at Europe? The EU has no corrupt warmongering politician, just corrupt politicians. They aren't warmongering like you are.

I'm actually pro-Trump as well because I know he will work with Russia to annihilate the terrorists and stop the refugee crisis, but when I see you Americans trying to exploit Brexit to weaken Europe, I can't help but feel like I have to call you out.
>>
>>78475556
One of your biggest cash bags told you to fuck off.

They'd literally rather see themselves fail than be a part of your crappy union that gives them a shit deal and floods them with untrained poor imigrants
>>
>>78474177
>Accept the exploding refugees or get destroyed

Cuck
>>
>>78473636
>>78474177
>>78475556
>>78475884
Jesus Christ m8. Learn to type if you're going be posting like this.
>>
>>78475667
The c4isis was there 6 y3ars ago.
The crisis was started by english and us interferenc in iraq.

Stop pretending to be smart.

They would come any ways.

Just chosen the lesser evile.
>>
>>78475884
>So you telling me that a market place of 454 million is lesd worth then 46 million bongs?
no

It's about the burgerlanders not the bonglanders

If the EU wants to do business with Russia and the United States they'll have to not piss off either one.

You pissed off the UK and they left. Piss off the US and they'll just do what they want while still using Ireland as a tax haven.

The EU is out of bargaining chips
>>
File: colonial-flag.jpg (15 KB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
colonial-flag.jpg
15 KB, 250x180
>>78463938
ONE UNION
INDIVISIBLE
>>
>>78464597
Well, we don't get arrested for free speech. That's pretty fundamental I'd say
>>
>>78468621
Yeah, let La Raza have their precious Aztlan tbqh
>>
>>78463938
i would love for the south to withdraw and ship out or kill all these niggers you wanna see a white homeland you will
>>
>>78476380
>The c4isis was there 6 y3ars ago.
God damn you're special.

>>78476029
>I can't help but feel like I have to call you out.

Same here. When I see someone say that Merkal isn't taking in too many refugees, and then trying to bully other EU members into taking hundreds of thousands as well or face prohibitive fines per refugee denied, I have to call that fucker out for the retard he is.

Fucking leafs. Worse than stralians.
>>
>>78469644
lol Both sides got wrecked. #GodBlessDaUSA
>>
>>78476065
England did flood itself with pakis and indians. With the refugee crisis they shut the borders. They dont have one of them.
>>
>>78475667
Those "several nations" are your puppet-states in the region. All Gulf Arab countries that trade oil with you and export terrorism to the Middle East. This is just like the Soviet-Afghan war, when you gave billions to Pakistan in order to train the Mujehaddin terrorists to fight the Soviets.

Now God knows how much you're giving the the Gulf Arab countries to train terrorists and send them to Syria. Wasn't Libya enough for you? Libya had the highest HDI in Europe and was prospering very well, but then you came in, plunged the country in civil war, and left in complete chaos as the country has devolved to a complete battlefield.

Then Europe once again has to take in the refugees of your proxy wars (Libya not so much considering you took a direct role),
>>
>>78463938
Because the EU isn't a superstate, it's a cargo cult.

We have both Texan and Californian separatist movements, by the way.
>>
>>78476589
By far not. Irland is eu country. Scotland leaves england. England has only london as finanz market and the underwaterlines to usa.

Take both and they got nothing of value.

Hard choises have to be made.

And if eu decides to side with russia and china. Us has to leave europ for good.
>>
>>78463938
Because the US is one nation while the EU is 27 nations?
>>
>>78473631
>comparing an incredibly expensive and opaque multinational government to the US
>>
File: 978.jpg (59 KB, 600x997) Image search: [Google]
978.jpg
59 KB, 600x997
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>78475276
Fuck that, keep California, kick out the spics.
>>
File: pepe confederate.jpg (175 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
pepe confederate.jpg
175 KB, 960x949
>>78463938
>Why don't you start a Caliexit movement or a Texit or whatever?
Who says we won't?
>>
>>78464207
Water is very precious to us. Every summer is scarier than the last, especially if you farm.
>>
>>78469058
thats probably just one butthurt guy
>>
>>78470729
The racial majority will be Hispanic because they can't stop having kids. Most Hispanics want to have 5-7 kids without any goddamn income. Meanwhile you have a bunch of white cucks who would rather jerk off to anime and cry MOTW than settle down and build a family with the girl next door.

America is going to be Mexico 2 in 60 years.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.