[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is she doing RIGHT NOW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: hillary.jpg (92 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
92 KB, 800x600
what is she doing RIGHT NOW?
>>
Shitting in a plastic bag
>>
>>78458935

tending to her eggs
>>
Stroking that massive cock under her dress.
>>
Crying
>>
>>78458935
Crying and pronouncing 'Nigel' incorrectly as she stomps around in her campaign van, calling him a xenophobe, racist, sexist, and loser, deleting some emails, and then repeating the process ad infinitum
>>
File: 1466741043908.jpg (133 KB, 1372x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466741043908.jpg
133 KB, 1372x1080
>>78459150
I bet she grows a giant steamy demon cock and ravages Bill with it every night
>>
Sleeping like the airheaded whore that she is.
>>
>>78458935
Sleeping, probably. She has very little stamina and needs her rest.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 800x750
>>78458935
Waxing her scales.
>>
>>78458935
Eating a baby.
Legs first.
You know... so it suffers.
>>
>>78458935

sacrificing a child to moloch to keep bill alive long enough for his coattails to make it to november
>>
>>78458935
>what is she doing RIGHT NOW?

trying to ignore that little voice in her head that won't allow her to forget that her only real accomplishment in life was that she used to fuck bill clinton
>>
>>78459738
i am now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>78460142
>she used to fuck bill clinton
[citation needed]
>>
>>78459263
This.
She just realized that whites of the world are taking back what is theirs.
She now realizes she won't win the election- and the man who will inherit the most powerful country on the globe wants to see her in prison.
2 hours before trumps swearing in ceremony she'll be on a plane with obongo to a country that the USA doesn't have an extradition treaty with..
>>
Laughing as the world markets crash. You just handed the election to Hillary.
>>
>>78458935
probably in an emergency meeting with the rest of the Illuminati
>>
>>78460436
>Implying that Trump won't attempt to appear as an economic technocrat and use his experience in business and economics as a ticket which will carry him to the White House
>>
>>78460802
This is my fetish
>>
>>78458935
Prepping Bill's mistress
>>
File: HRZY9ZC.png (358 KB, 713x403) Image search: [Google]
HRZY9ZC.png
358 KB, 713x403
>>
All polls predicted Remain would win. Even Farage had conceded early on in the voting count. Ultimately the polls were dead wrong. Now she's sweating bullets wondering if her vs Trump will have a similar outcome.
>>
>>78458935

>"I need to make sure that above all else, immigrants know that they're welcome!"
>>
Not giving a shit. The democrats don't care if they win, because their agenda more or less prevails so long as Bernie is out of the picture. Amerifats are too stupid to realize that the exact same things happen.
>>
>>78460802
weird boner....
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.