[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the PM has to acknowledge the vote before it becomes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: E7dALt_-_400x400.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
E7dALt_-_400x400.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
Reminder that the PM has to acknowledge the vote before it becomes official and it won'. You island monkeys are staying.
>>
Let's hope he's ran out of those dodgy ideas he keeps inside that massive fucking forehead of his.
>>
>>78457882

They will literally drag that pig fucker through the streets by his neck if he tries to fuck that vote
>>
Global markets are already crashing
You can't unhappen the happening faggot
>>
>Civil War resulting in David Cameron being beheaded at the guillotines by hordes of revolutionaries, and Nigel Farage declaring Monarchy and becoming King Nigel I of England
>Going along with Brexit

Sure is a tough choice
>>
File: PSMix_2016-06-24-01-24-1JUST9.jpg (656 KB, 2060x1235) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2016-06-24-01-24-1JUST9.jpg
656 KB, 2060x1235
JUST
>>
>>78457882
Do you think he won't?
>>
>>78458395

Whens the #Portugirlbye?
>>
If he doesn't he'll get fucking shot or blown the fuck up
>>
>>78458601
Shouldn't take long
We'll probably get kicked out along with Greece in a last ditch attempt to save the collapsing EU
>>
>>78458515
We don't have the death penalty anymore but we have something worse: we'd make him clean the sewers in areas with lots of curry houses.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.