[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please explain to me why globalism is bad, when it's actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Globe.png (393 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Globe.png
393 KB, 2000x2000
Please explain to me why globalism is bad, when it's actually good.
>>
>>78454476
Please explain to me why globalism is good, when it's actually bad.
>>
>>78454476
Because my people fought countless times and lost millions to wars... so we can be part of the upper 2nd world shitholes ...and then some fucking nomads gypsies ...fucking come here after just jaywalking half the fucking euroasian land... and they're like ..yo...i know we did shit nothing and we didn't bleed and anything...and our ancestors didn't fucking help with anything but you know what...our kids deserve the same as yours...just cause... we're fucking here ...
>>
>>78454476
Muslims and niggers
>>
>>78454476
>not giving reasons

Saigu
>>
File: RemoveBeans.jpg (21 KB, 485x285) Image search: [Google]
RemoveBeans.jpg
21 KB, 485x285
>>78454476
Maybe you need a babysitter, but I sure don't.
>>
File: 1456180563009.png (737 KB, 1293x1407) Image search: [Google]
1456180563009.png
737 KB, 1293x1407
>>78454476
You guys do realize whats happening right?

The German people were a problem. They needed to be destroyed. So began the final solution to the German problem. The first step was to get them desperate and angry, something easily achieved by dismantling the foundation and values of their society. This puts them on the defensive, ready to jump on any opertunity to get off the ride. Once the first way out presents itself they will jump on it, they will embrace the values they had been denied and be ready to defend them to the death. After being held down for so long, once given the ability to strike back they will do so with incredible force. At this point the German people are effectively genocided. No matter if they win or lose. Because every last one of them will die fighting and the only thing left of the German people will be Mongolian rape babies.

We are witnessing the final solution to the white problem finally come to fruition. For the past 70 years since the Jews won ww2 and successfully destroyed the German people, they have been tirelessly working away at carrying out their successful formula on a global scale. Once whites are given an opertunity to fight back they will take it and run. Their population has been reduced so much that no matter how hard they fight, they will meet the same fate as the German people.

>tfw resulting war will reduce unwanted shitskin population to a sustainable level while simultaneously ensuring the extermination of the white race and the creation of the perfect goyim class.
>>
>>78454476
Because we didn't build this country up to have it given to others you cocksucker.
>>
>>78454476
Because only a tiny portion of the world's population can live a 1st world lifestyle.

Most people live on <$5 a day.

Globalism is just slowly averaging you in with the <$5 people until you, too, will be a poor piece of shit.

The only barrier to this trend is Nationalism i.e. a group of people banding together for their common interest and making deals in their favor.
>>
Look at the EU. It had the potential to be a great force for white Europeans, and instead, it's done more to strangle the life out of the last vestige of Western culture.

Globalism is a fantastic idea, but only if our world is lead by a white Anglo Emperor. No democratic bullshit.

Anglo countries should be made into Gardens of Eden where the citizens live lives of luxury, while the land of every other country is raped, pillaged, exploited, and their people in chains.

I blame Hitler for making sure this dream will never come to fruition. He ruined European ambition for everyone.
>>
>>78454476
It's even worse than bad, it's inevitable.
Even if you get Trump, Putin, everyone is currently looking for things far beyond traditional borders.

Things will get only worse when we put people on Mars and bio-engineering goes far enough to enable human alteration (thus making natural races obsolete)
>>
Globalism is bad because mankind is a resource consuming commodity.
A resource consuming commodity can never equal the resources it consumes. The reason for this is globalism.
Mankind will always demand more than it produces. Globalism demands that man will not need more than it actually wants, which is impossible.
Man will always take and the weak man will give... in the end you are left with simple fact.
There are limited resources and unlimited men.
Men must die that others may live
>>
File: he has a point you know.jpg (114 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
he has a point you know.jpg
114 KB, 400x400
>>78455670
This is pretty simple and to the point. Extremely accurate as well.
>>
>>78455670

He'll yeah, sideways gay flag bro!
>>
>>78454476
>less representation is good.
You disgrace the flag.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.