[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW MUCH DID SOROS LOSE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 1940x1294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393 KB, 1940x1294
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>78453123
No sorrows for Soros
>>
>>78453123
>implying he wasn't betting against Remain

Soros is a master at meme magic. Most successful billionaires are.
>>
Evil fucker probably gained a lot of money by short selling
>>
>>78453123
>the man who broke the bank of England has been broken by the bank of England
>>
File: sor0s.png (510 KB, 860x360) Image search: [Google]
sor0s.png
510 KB, 860x360
>>78453123
Tell Soros how happy you are

>https://www.fagbook.com/George-Soros

>https://www.fagbook.com/georgesoros.osf/

>https://twi77er.com/georgesoros
>>
>>78453123
Soros already dumped his position a couple of days ago if I recall. That was probably when they realized that Remain was going to lose.
>>
He probably didn't.
>>
Why is Soros always trying to out Jew his friends?
>>
>>78453123
he went big into gold recently, he won.
>>
Didn't he invest in gold recently?
Didn't gold rise in the stocks too?
>>
>>78453123
He made a killing

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/17/investing/george-soros-betting-against-stocks-buy-gold/
>>
>>78454567
He doesn't have friends. Remember that this is the kike that got his start by selling other jews out to the Nazis during WWII.
>>
>soros gets to buy a bunch of cheap stock tonight
why would he be mad
>>
>>78454980
Soros made more money than anyone from this I'd bet.
>>
>>78453123

I think he shorted stocks recently. He's making 6 million dollars a second right now.
>>
>>78453123
It's another Black Wednesday for him. He didn't lose, he won... and he won hard.
>>
>>78453123
May the hungriest rabid dogs take this man and his friends.

Let cosmopolitanism be done with for this day forward.
>>
>>78455157
Is this meme actually true?
>>
lel, are you implying that soros didn't hope for brexit? you idiots just made him richer in the end.
>>
>>78455459
Yep
>>
>>78455459
Considering he was born in 1930, what do you fucking think?
>>
>>78455221
I checked. He did invest in gold in early June. Gold also rose. He knew the whole time.
>>
>>78455459
I've never seen that disproves it, not even the 'almighty' snopes
>>
he bought abx. watch tomorrow, gold is already up 8%. he made billions.
>>
>>78453123

Just imagine it. For the last hundred years Jews have been getting together, taking over banks, media and governments, all so they could finally enact their plan to take over control of the whole world.

They're on the final steps of their master plan when the orangutan from the movie Dunston Checks In shows up carrying a sentient toad from the United Kingdom. They then proceed to disrupt all of the Jew's plans and completely crumble their NWO while sexually harassing every woman they come into contact with for laughs.
>>
>>78455459
holocaust didn't happen, dumbass
>>
File: jew09730923.jpg (99 KB, 768x716) Image search: [Google]
jew09730923.jpg
99 KB, 768x716
>>78456165
>2016
>thinking you can out-jew the jews

Why do anglofags always try this? This is why the jews rule your countries. If you want to beat the jews, stop involving yourselves with them.
>>
2 years of his life
>>
Was just about to ask if he killed himself yet. This basically undid decades of his type of work.
>>
>page 9
But this thread is pretty active?
>>
>>78453123

Didn't he recently buy a bunch of gold so he wouldn't be affected by the impact?
>>
>>78455459
From his own words out of his own mouth, yes.
>>
>>78455459
yeah he literally plays it off like it was something that had to happen
and no reporter pushes further
>>
>>78458199
He probably bought it because the REAL poll figures scared him shitless
>>
>>78455157
Soros was always an underling and never an initiator.

He gets backed by the Rockefellers.
>>
>>78458199
He invested over 400$ million in gold overnight.

He prolly invested more, people like him have access to way more information with the vast amount of resources they have, so it's pretty much impossible for him to fall behind.
>>
>>78453123
nothing

he openly bet on gold
>>
HAHAH what a fucking loser

I bet he lost like 100 million out of his billions.

He should kill himself
>>
>>78455777

This
>>
Didn't this guy have a fucking seizure while the votes were being tallied?
>>
>>78453123
hard to lose when you play both sides
>>
wha?

He just CAUSED this becuase you peons pissed him off.

You're gonna lose your jobs now.
>>
I think people underestimate Jewish Intelligence.
The jew is always a step ahead.

I wouldnt be surprised if he financed the rise of Trump, because the Chinks arent very friendly with the Jews these days.
>>
He's long on gold. You fucks have been duped. They were planning leave all along, to get rich quick on the falling pound, then again when they start fucking Britain in the ass for "not being nice" to the EU.

Jews are always, I repeat, ALWAYS a step ahead.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.