[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN IRELAND BECAME UNITED AGAIN http://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN IRELAND BECAME UNITED AGAIN

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2016-06-24/sinn-fein-accuses-england-of-dragging-ni-out-of-eu/
>>
For the love of God no
>>
"English votes have overturned the democratic will of Northern Ireland. This was a cross community vote in favour of remaining in the EU.

English voters are dragging Northern Ireland out of the EU.

This British Government has forfeited any mandate to represent the economic or political interests of people in Northern Ireland"
>>
UNITED IRELAND & SCOTLAND
>>
Tears in my eyes lads.

Tiocfaidh ár lá.
>>
>>78451417
and what happens to ulster scots?
deported back to their land? genocided?
>>
>>78451417
>You lived to see Brexit
>You will live to see Ireland reunited
>You will live to see Scotland free
>You will live to see the EU crumble
at long last we find our reason to live
>>
>ireland 'unites'
>the troubles return

this is gonna be a good few years
>>
Tiocfaidh ár lá!

I voted remain and if England want to fuck us over then so be it, fuck em, I'll be voting leave this time.
>>
>>78451417
Ireland, your women are beautiful, please leave the EU before those Mudslimes take your women.
>>
File: trumpnazi.png (486 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
trumpnazi.png
486 KB, 540x735
>>78454674
thats not all

begin training for the coming crusade

party in constantinople
>>
>>78454971
The circumstances leading to a United Ireland in this case are perfect in minimising violence. It creates a practical need for even Unionists to reunify.

Tiocfaidh ár lá lads.
>>
>>78452013
sounds like Pakistan's reasoning for wanting to reclaim Kashmir.

"oh, they owned it once but they clear don't have its interests in mind. lemme have control for a bit, see what happens..?"

will Ireland be united once again?

fuck, what a time to be alive.
>>
>>78457728
This is as strong a case for a UI there's been since 1916 imo.
>>
File: 1465498004639.png (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465498004639.png
39 KB, 500x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6_UsZtHiXU

Feels good
>>
>>78456133
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>78458675
I just googled Irish redhead nude model
>>
>>78456916
>party in constantinople
you fucking know it
>>
>>78451417
Britbong can keep the shitskins thanks.
>>
Theyre all fucking considered irish anyway and are still eu citizens what is he whinging about
>>
>>78452013
This is what happens when you maintain national identity in a union
>>
>>78452766
>Muh united
>Lets join the EU where our vote doesn't even compute

Fucking spastic
>>
>>78454674
>Scotland
>"""free"""
m8 they joined the union because they LOST all their cash trying to grab panama and failed. English paid debts. Sad
>>
>>78451417
God yes.
>>
>>78451417
Doesn't matter to me. If we go back to the cuck Republic I'll just move to England or Wales. I was born British and I will die British.
>>
>>78456133
>Ireland, your women are beautiful

wew lad, you've obviously never been here, butterfaces and muffin tops are far as the eye can see.
>>
>>78451417
So whats Southern Ireland?
Why are they so divided?
>>
>>78451417
>Ireland reunites
>economy collapses
>England won't bail them out this time
Kek. You wanna fuck your country then go ahead. NI will die a quick death outside Britain .
>>
>>78451417
>tfw I used to buy into the anti-English, pro-Irish/Scottish meme
Sorry England, I've been redpilled on how cucked the Celts are, which hasn't changed throughout history.
>>
File: SAM_1404.jpg (404 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
SAM_1404.jpg
404 KB, 1000x562
Ulster death squads when???
>>
>>78464225
>not supporting us in our colonial struggle against our shared oppressor
pajeet i'm am disappointed
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.