[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING LADS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: first UK then the rest follow.jpg (34 KB, 626x326) Image search: [Google]
first UK then the rest follow.jpg
34 KB, 626x326
>Dutch Party for Freedom leader Geert Wilders, reflecting on the United Kingdom's decision to leave the European Union, is demanding a referendum to be held in the Netherlands to decide on the country's EU membership. (more)

>"The United Kingdom is leading the way to the future and liberation. The time is now for a new start, trusting in its own strength and sovereignty. Also in the Netherlands," the party said in an emailed statement, shortly after referendum results in the UK showed a win for Leave.

>"The Dutch population deserves a referendum as well," the party said. "The Party for Freedom (PVV) demands therefore a referendum on NExit, a Dutch EU exit. Dutch people should have the opportunity as soon as possible to decide on the Dutch membership of the European Union."

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4664

Is this it lads, is this the lynch pin that breaks the superstate of the EU, was all it took for mother brittania to step up!

This is going better than expected if this happens and I can not wait to see what happens next, I am actually feeling hopeful for once!
>>
File: 1466736592190.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466736592190.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>78448031

ROIDED
>>
>>78448031
When did the future look so bright? I can't see
>>
File: download.jpg (120 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
120 KB, 500x663
>>78448031
>Post YFW the EU is made up of only Germany, Croatia and Turkey in 2017.
>>
>>78448333
It is fucking magnificent, could you imagine it, a full nationalistic Europe who is right wing!
>>
File: 1440041952971.png (233 KB, 300x600) Image search: [Google]
1440041952971.png
233 KB, 300x600
>Italy is probably going to leave in the next few weeks
>And Greece
>And the Dutch
>The EU is going into a Failcascade

>mfw I was alive to see the end of the EUSSR
>>
>>78448031
It's not. No country wants to leave after seeing what happens to UK as their economy goes to shit. If anything this might strengthen the EU
>>
>>78448690
More like just Turkey and Northern Turkey.
>>
>>78449210
probably not after seeing the pounds value almost instantly drop
>>
Spain next please...
>>
>>78451156

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
AAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJ

Ya puedes esperar sentado.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.