[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this shit. How quick can I apply for German citizenship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 700x700
Fuck this shit.

How quick can I apply for German citizenship? Europe is gone, Brits just fucking slaughtered us all today, Germans will remove eastern lifes from the face od thw earth, only timing is unknown.

Fuck this shit, fuck this shit. People are panicking here, Brits killed Europe.

Only Ukrainians have it worse, imagine being Ukrainian fighting for EU and the EU is gone, Ukrainian dream is gone.

I shitted myself a bit
>>
>>78446715
Poland, out of all the faggot ass countries in Europe who I think have the biggest balls, don't be like this. It makes you efferent and weak.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
False. Europe is killing Europe. Brits are just the first rats to escape the sinking ship.
>>
>>78447113
there are two types of poles, anon:
>bro-tier based catholic nationalists
>weak betas that suck german cock for money and despise their own country
>>
>>78446715
>How quick can I apply for German citizenship?
If you are brown really fast.
Else I wish you good luck.
>>
>>78446715
Any asshat with an IQ of 80 couldve told Ukraine two-three years ago that their fight for the EU was retarded and a waste of time. None of them listened and fought on anyway.

Its called Natural Selection. Balkan bros- take notes. The EU has been on its death bed for almost half a decade, this result should come as no surprise.
>>
>>78446715
oh shit, you're a disgrace to your country, end yourself already
>>
>>78446715
Your life of parasitism is gone! Go back to work now you little bitch!
>>
File: 1466729164188.png (1 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1466729164188.png
1 MB, 2197x1463
>>78446715
>I shitted myself a bit
>>
What the fuck Poland? This is awesome. No longer can our governments be prostitutes to euroshekels and Merkel. They will have to start playing nice now or we will leave as well.
>>
Ahahahahahahhaaahhaahhahahahahahahaa
>>
>>78446715

That's what you get for living in a cucked country.

Germany and France are the only stable countries in the region, just move there as fast as possible.
>>
>>78446715
Convert to Islam and you'll be accepted within a heartbeat
>>
>>78446715
Stay where you are
>>
>>78446715
Ukrainian dream should be ukrainians owning the means of production, they have shit tons of fertile land.
>>
>>78446715
>Only Ukrainians have it worse, imagine being Ukrainian fighting for EU and the EU is gone, Ukrainian dream is gone
>tfw you're getting so desperate you even care for ukrainians now

Didn't the germans encourage ukrainians to kill off poles in WW2?
>>
>>78446715
Just go to thw tanning salon and you qill be a german citizen on no time, Jaroszlav ( from now on: JaM'bumbo).
>>
arable land in ukraine, with a stable party and non corrupt leadership/people Ukraine could become the superpower of Europe.
>>
>>78448271
Cheers Estonia. This is a new dawn for us all!
>>
>>78446715
If you're in Silesia, Bohemia or any other illegally occupied German territory, just give it back to us and commit to Bundeswehr, then maybe, MAYBE, we will let you stay and clean toilets
>>
>>78448408
is this supposed to be ironic?
>>
Ukraine/Population
45.49 million (2013)
if holodomor never happened ukraine would have been in the hundred million rivaling Russia.
>>
>>78446715
NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>78449182
>be ukrainian
>be next to farms and industry
>the owner of it is some foreigner with capital to bribe your government
instead of fighting Russia, seize that shit and create local governments.
>>
File: 1464003977032.jpg (12 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1464003977032.jpg
12 KB, 180x180
>>78449597
YOU guys CRASHED BRUSSELS with NO fucking SURVIVORS!
>>
>>78446715
If we get lucky and history repeats itself you will simply be annexed in a few years.
>>
>>78449507
russia isn't strong because of its large population. russia is strong because of its high concentration of math geniuses, large military, oil, and vast territory.

if ukraine doubled they'd have slightly more geniuses, but no more territory, oil, or military.
>>
THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER
>>
>>78450299
almost all of Russias population lives in Europe.
>>
>>78450280
More like we'll give Poland the rest of Germany
>>
>>78450375
underrated
>>
>>78450299
Russia's military is not really that much larger than Ukraine if the fight wasn't some bullshit.
>>
>>78448271
>Anti-EU block withing EU is smaller
>It might not be able to outvote pro-federalisationists
>awesome
Britain saved itself, but doomed us all
>>
>>78450593
that vast territory and oil and military is dependent on one another and has nothing to do with the location the russians live at. are you retarded?
>>
>>78450969
russia's military is quite a bit larger than that of the ukraine, which is why the fight is happening in the ukraine and not in russia.

further, it's unfair to count the previous ukrainian national army as a unfied force. if it was unified, there wouldn't be a 50/50 split civil war.

also half of the ukraine is russian. which is why they elected for their half to join russia. any eastern european state past hungary is going to have some large degree of russian control because of the large expat population
>>
>>78451014
There's only so much you can do in a military front, being very well supplied hits a limit.
>>
>>78446715
>Only Ukrainians have it worse, imagine being Ukrainian fighting for EU and the EU is gone, Ukrainian dream is gone.
Oh my sides

Fuck hohols and fuck their dreams!
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 143x111) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 143x111
>Poland when no more gibsmedats
>>
>>78451581
Ukraine deports all the Russians, problem solved.
>>
>>78451009
britain is going to save you. national governments are the first step to restoring sense into the governance process.

>>78451594
what's your point? no one except china has the ability to invade siberia. and there's no strategic benefit to doing so. so by holding it, russia dominates access to the north pole, as well as all of the OIL and deepwater ports that they benefit from.

this makes russia a power. they don't ned a well supplied siberian front.
>>
>>78452094
it's theirs as much as it is the ukrainians. they could divide the country according to what each district wants, but they'll never do that

>deport russians
maybe if we can deport mexicans and britain and france and germany can deport subhumans. that would start an AMAZING precedent. don't think it'll happen though.
>>
>>78451826
>butthurt belt
>it's not just a picture of France
>>
>>78452418
My point is a militarized Ukraine can stand up to Russia.
>>
>Ukrainian fighting for EU
We fought against the previous government, not for the EU. So it's fine
Our (((((NEW))))) gov is buttmad obviously
>>
>>78452997
Move the Russians a couple of kilometers and there is no more problem.
>>
>>78453111
they can't though. the last two years have demonstrated this pretty well.

by starting the civil war, they've split their military in half. what was once theoretically even has divided forces into a 3:1 ratio.

it's also destroying their economy and ability to fight. russia can keep it up.

a militarized ukraine with forces that it never had could stand up to russia. interesting scenario. where does danaerys of house targaryan enter into the picture?
>>
>>78453535
>move the mexicans and the muslims and the niggers a few kilometers and there's no problem

found the problem
>>
>>78446715
new copypasta
>>
>>78453860
It's no problem.
>>
>>78448271
Where did your toothbrush go?
>>
>>78453665
Can you prove your claim that they have split their military in half?
>>
>>78454277
ukrainian "national" assets don't all belong to the ukrainians. quite a bit of everything in the entire country is owned by ethnic russians. just because the country is called ukraine in our language, and a particular ethnic group is also called ukrainian, does not mean the ukrainians own everything.

it's a civil war. do you understand what civil war means?

>>78454022
I would like it to not be a problem. but as soon as the EU legitimizes removing rusians from where they've lived for 300 years, it opens up the question "hey what about these niggers that got here 5 months ago who are killing people?"

this is not an issue that the EU will legitimize. and so ukrainians and russians will die by the thousands to protect brussels.
>>
>>78452418
8,334,100 identified as ethnic Russians (17.3% of the population of Ukraine)

55 million

The Hispanic population of the United States as of July 1, 2014, making people of Hispanic origin the nation’s largest ethnic or racial minority. Hispanics constituted 17 percent of the nation’s total population.

Please cede California and all of the west.
>>
>>78455143
Ukrainian land belongs to Ukraine, Russians do not belong in the south.
>>
>>78446715

t. Stanisław II Poniatowski

Ukrainians can just apply for asylum and become 'German'. If the EU is gone the Commonwealth must be reborn, we need a King, and we need to destroy Germany and Russia once and for all.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 716x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 716x472
>>78455689
>implying Ukraine isn't a country as artificial as Gabon

Lenin only created "Ukraine" for the lols
>>
>>78456065
Lenin didn't create Ukraine, Ukraine was only conquered by the Russian Empire and they did everything they could to purge their sovereignty.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH
>>
File: 1465354669858.png (797 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
1465354669858.png
797 KB, 812x806
Congrats UK. I hope they won't find a way to fuck you for this.
As for op, what I'll say to you I also mean for my country and others.
Fix your own fucking country and make it a better place to live instead of polluting other countries with uneducated, criminals, and gibsmethat and lowering their value.
A new day is here were instead of fleeing you have to work hard.
Good times ahead.
>>
>>78456065
Ukraine (Okraina) literally means "Borderland" in Russian
>>
>>78455873
Why do you hate Russia? I would like to remind you that communism collapse almost 30 years ago, in case that hasn't reached your rural neck of the woods in Mississippi?
>>
There was a Europe before the EU faggot.
>>
>>78455143
Ukraine belongs to Ukrainians solely, if you have a problem with that then their military will clarify it.
>>
>>78455268
this is exactly the scenario putin wanted to force on the EU. in this situation the russians become the displaced minority. neither the US nor the EU can enforce a principle in this case because it means ceding power to the right wing in every country. it also means they cna't directly back the ukrainian fighters.

so the ukraine suffers because of domestic politics in the west.

blame liberals. it's their fault.

>>78455689
and mexicans and niggers don't belong in america, and muslims and niggers don't belong n europe. so what's the left wing going to do about it?

nothing. and people will die.

don't blame russia.
>>
>>78446715
>implying Poland was not growing faster pre-EU
>>
>>78456264
Can you provide some proof of an actual Ukrainian state besides the anarchist one that barely functioned during Civil War and "muh Kiev Rus"? Also Eastern Portion always traditionally belonged to Russia and was only added to Ukrainian SSR as nice gift because it didn't matter at time
>>
>>78456433
Its sarcasm about Poland's old goals of destroying the Russian state into separate duchies. But my family had a hard time under communism and I still resent Russian intrusion into Europe.
>>
>>78455873
ukrainians are denied asylum in russia and sent back. all of them.

because of what I mentioned before. the ukraine is an example of failed multiculturalism. germany can't acknowledge tha.
>>
>>78456705
I blame the invaders for invading, if they wanted their Russian citizens they could move them a few kilometers and it will be fine, but they want to land grab.
>>
>>78456803
Remember, Russians were barely in power of Soviet government and it was mainly Jews, Ukrainians, and Caucus people.

Majority of people hate Communism in Russia too, and only support comes from old people who got their lives destroyed with collapse.

Russia liberated all of Eastern Europe from Nazis, and that's just how war works out. Sorry Pollack.
>>
>>78456276
wow, based greece on the personal responsibility tip
>>
>>78456361
>>78456683

indeed. and they call themselves the borderers in their own language, which is mutually intelligible with russian.

ukraine was created by nato as a way to internally divide russian politics. they're just funded rebel separatists as much as any province of france or spain wants to be independent. maybe they should be, maybe they shouldn't be. that's not he issue.

the issue is that because of this situation, the EU can't clarify its policy on who belongs where, anywhere in europe. their hands are tied. they just have to sit and watch every situation get worse because everyone "belongs" in a country, even if they vote to separate, you can legally defy that. people are ALWAYS allowed to come in, but NEVER allowed to leave. interesting.

the issue si being clarified. and the ukrainians are losing because they were stabbed in the back by their nato allies. they believed in a cause (ethnic rights) that didn't exist.
>>
File: 1452617856877.jpg (185 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1452617856877.jpg
185 KB, 2048x1536
This is the greatest day of my sad life.
>>
Ukraine will not give up a single kilometer of land to the Russians.
>>
>>78457022
>"let's just move from where my family has lived for 300 years because government is mean"
What are you a Cuck? That's been Russian land forever, and Russians are fighters and won't give up their rightful land for nothing. Ukrainian land is what's West of Kiev. Why do people actually believe that a country with a legitimate history called Ukraine exists?
>>
>>78457022
they had a vote. they voted to secede. htis wasn't recognized, the ukrainians started shooting, and the russians shot back.

we can either recognize strength, or we can recognize democracy. ukrainians didn't recognize democracy, so the russians forced them to acknowledge strength. and now they're dead because of it.

on both issues, it was the ukrainians who rejected rule of law and resorted to arms.
>>
>>78457961
>"what is Crimea?"
Half of your army there defected to the Russian side. So much for faith in the artificial nation of Kiev!
>>
>>78458050
Why do people actually believe that a country with a legitimate history called Russia exists?
Is Russia Ural?
Is Russia Caucas?
Is Russia Central Asia?
Is Russia East Asian?
Is Russia Siberian?
>>
>>78457466
which is why so many russians love putin.

they remember the georgians, jews, and ukrainians who got free seats on the communist party, free housing, better jobs, free migration to the capital, free welfare, and forced the russians to starve.

the soviet union were the FIRST SJWS and the russians remember it well.

but shhhh, people here don't understand history. your facts will make them upset.
>>
>>78457961

Donbass always has been, is, and will be the land of Russians. Why don't you buy a plane ticket and hurry up getting to the grave you deserve to be in alongside your idol Bandera?
>>
>>78458773
Donbass always has been, is, and will be the land of Russians. Why don't you buy a plane ticket and hurry up getting to the grave you deserve to be in alongside your idol Bandera?

Ukraine always has and always will be Ukraine.
>>
>>78446715
How quickly? Let's see...

>brown

Immediatelly. You will be given free housing, free food, some pensioners funds as a pocket money etc.

>white

tough shit, go join the rest of 97% of ukrainian war refugees who were rejected by Germany
>>
File: 1461722424120.png (123 KB, 258x395) Image search: [Google]
1461722424120.png
123 KB, 258x395
>>78446715
>German citizenship

why would you want to live in soon to be poorest country in the world?
>>
File: 1400ad.jpg (765 KB, 3240x1903) Image search: [Google]
1400ad.jpg
765 KB, 3240x1903
>>78458314
All that land that always "has been" sure isn't being here.
>>
>>78459267
>1 post by this id
4chan shitposting technology has become so advanced
>>
>>78446715
Might as well go all the way and kill yourself, you'll do yourself and everyone else a favor
>>
>How quick can I apply for German citizenship?

you're a vile piece of garbage with no concept of loyalty, not much different than a parasite. Just running to wherever you can get the most blood. You don't care about Germany, you don't care about your nation, you're a typical globalist.

Fuck you and your kind. I want you to remember tonight, it's the first time people stood up to your bullshit and said "no".
>>
>>78447144
>>78447944
>>78447945

>44
>44
>45
Germany I'm very disappointed.
>>
>>78448732
they didnt need to encourage them they were happy to do it by themselves
>>
>>78449427
Lmfao
>>
>>78450375
lololololololololololololololol
>>
>>78446715
>People are panicking here
Oh really?
Maybe you should try working for your country instead of looking for dishwashing opportunities in London.
>>
>>78459906
THERE'S THE REAL POLLACK!
>>
>>78453005
Are you joking ? France was against UK in the EU since fucking DeGaulle. Now you parasites finally left, we may start to actually do something with the eu
>>
>>78449427
I wasn't aware we were ever Turkish territory
>>
>>78446715
>one post by this ID
>>
>>78448271
The brits have shown us hope. One day, when we finally break the chains of EU and form the one true Nordic Union, I will personally make sure you get invited to it, Eestibro.

The future has never been so bright. Thank you, brits.
>>
>Tfw no Exit
>Tfw Estonia will never fuck up its economy and get completely destroyed financially and in every other way possible for decades

Why :( I want a referendum too to destroy my country
>>
File: 1391896907117.gif (148 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1391896907117.gif
148 KB, 340x340
debil
>>
>>78447950
Big words for a nigger.
>>
>>78446715
BEST BREAD I'VE SEEN ON /POL/
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
>>
>>78462011
You just lost a giant cash cow so you're fucked financially anyway. Your "economy" is receiving EU handouts.
>>
>>78461477
Sure mate. A better EU with Blackjack and Hookers and all that. I hope the band play something nice as the rotted husk of your ship sinks.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.