[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you sure that leave was a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: awed.jpg (36 KB, 570x438) Image search: [Google]
awed.jpg
36 KB, 570x438
Are you sure that leave was a good idea?
>>
>>78443593
the jews artificially lowered the value to scare brits into voting to stay but they saw through the jewish tricks
>>
>>78443593
Shit drops all the time. Us dollar dropped when nigger was elected. Dollar dropped we dudeweed was elected. Shit drops bro. Until people see the country is still the same as before. Then shit goes back up.
>>
Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.
>>
It will be fine. market is reacting to uncertainty. what's uncertain now will soon become more certain and the market will stabilize.
>>
Making shitty British exports price competitive, and helping their current account deficit.

Everything according to plan.
>>
>>78443593
yes, because average pple don't fucking care about the stock markets and the price of the pound compared to $

(except the posh girls that will have a harder time paying their I-fucking-phone)
>>
>>78443963
This started after the polls closed, more so right after Sunderland was counted.
>>
>>78444328
>Shit drops all the time.
>lowest level since 1985
nigger wut?
>>
>>78445486
Yeah, it's dropping pretty low but it'll come back up in the coming weeks, maybe not to the same level.
Shit is then going to drop again badly when big companies start announcing they're moving their European HQ out of London and into the EU.
>>
I lost a lot of money because of it. So pissed. Anyone think it'll ever recover? I dont, UK is going to be a 2nd world country now.
>>
>>78446011
you are fucking stupid
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.