[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if the niggers from the US immigrated to Mexico.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458867016551.png (349 KB, 584x704) Image search: [Google]
1458867016551.png
349 KB, 584x704
What if the niggers from the US immigrated to Mexico.
>>
pls no just throw them in the sea
>>
>>78439893
they won't because when they try to demand shit the cartels will just carve their bodies up to feed their pet gators
>>
>>78439893
The mexicans would likely put them in mass graves, they don't want to deal with the niggers bullshit, they have more sense than that.
>>
>>78439893
Mexico would understand what it feels like to have trash thrown over the border.
>>
>>78439893
The US would be a safer place and Mexico would be an even more violent shit hole
>>
>>78439893
emigrated is a better term here but why stop there? Let's dump every rabblerouser over the wall
>>
>>78439893
They get rekt in here.
We don't even give full rights to native ethnic groups, what makes you think we'll respect niggers?
>>
mixing niggers and spics is like mixing black ants with red ants.
>>
>>78441966
I don't expect you to give them rights. That's the whole point of my post. What makes Mexicans think they should have rights in the US.
>>
Why shoudl they come to this sithole?
Seriously, a poor African-American lives better than the average Mexican, a nigger-americam even lives better than the average Slovakian

Why would anyone come to this shithole?
>>
>>78443748
Yes Mexico is a shit hole. Therefore Mexicans should be grateful when they get to the US and don't get kicked out. Mexico kicks out all kinds of illegal immigrants from South America.
>>
>>78439893
everyone wins.

at least, everyone who matters.
>>
File: 1464187870990.jpg (66 KB, 563x598) Image search: [Google]
1464187870990.jpg
66 KB, 563x598
>be Chicano and doing better than all my nu male white friends

God bless America
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.