[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Britain has left the EU, how long until America, Britain,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ToughAngloShit.jpg (123 KB, 950x593) Image search: [Google]
ToughAngloShit.jpg
123 KB, 950x593
Now that Britain has left the EU, how long until America, Britain, Canada, Australia, and mini-Australia form the Anglopact?
Do you think it can actually be good and beneficial to its constituents, unlike the EU?
>>
I think you mean, when does the Manifest Destiny of the United States of America cross the pond?
>>
File: JUSTin.jpg (145 KB, 1196x1596) Image search: [Google]
JUSTin.jpg
145 KB, 1196x1596
>>78439244
We are too cucked for the moment, we have to first get rid of pick related
>>
File: [Applause Intensifies].gif (44 KB, 834x556) Image search: [Google]
[Applause Intensifies].gif
44 KB, 834x556
>>78439530
Nah, we owe it to our Anglo brothers and sisters to join them in solidarity.
Everyone else, however, gets the boot.
>>
>>78439244

Fuck off, globalism is cancer
>>
>>78439244
No superstate crap. No rush. Also we all need to keep our borders strong or it just opens all to the leakiest hole. Imagine a boat with sealed compartments so it won't sink
>>
>>78440337
>imperialist confederation
>globalism
I knew leafs were fucking retarded from all that weed Trudeau burned up in McMurray, but I didn't think you were that retarded.
>>
File: freedombong.jpg (10 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
freedombong.jpg
10 KB, 258x195
>>78439244
Happy independence day you absolute mad men.
>>
>>78439244

Canada not allowed.
>>
>>78441074

Quebec here, I don't want to have to go all FLQ
>>
>>78439530

This anon gets it. FPBP.
>>
>>78441014
A fleet is stronger than a few independent boats, anon; there is nothing wrong with super-states so long as they're properly governed.
>>
>>78439843
Not to mention the fire. BTW, is that still going on?
>>
>>78441440
>frogs
>doing anything
>ever
Quebec will be given independence anyways, just to keep it out of the Anglosphere.
>>
We need this. EU is too weak and concerned with placating radical SJWs. Someone needs to put their foot down and say, "no, fuck off, you're not our concern and you wouldn't do the same for us."

Only cucks bend over backwards to help muslims who hate you and support the terrorists who want to kill you. These people are scum.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.