[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a European, and a Brit, this has shaken me right to my core.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1466731367831.jpg (71 KB, 647x594) Image search: [Google]
1466731367831.jpg
71 KB, 647x594
As a European, and a Brit, this has shaken me right to my core. It still doesn't feel real, and I don't know if I've ever had my identity challenged in such a strong way.
I have always believed that being a British citizen and a European citizen were compatible with each other, and this vote has challenged the idea that British people believe in a European identity. If the UK leaves Europe, I will lose my EU passport, and will reinforce the idea that the UK isn't quite the same as the rest of Europe. Unfortunately, in a world that is growing ever connected, I cannot see the UK being stronger out of the EU, having lived in Europe, Asia and America. I honestly believe that the world is now bigger than England, and people don't fully comprehend this.
My Spanish roommate (we live in Canada) just walked into my room and said "I guess you're not a European guy anymore." It was a joke, but this reality is starting to hit me like a fucking sledgehammer.
>>
>>78436594
COOL BLOG FAGGOT
>>
Switzerland, Norway, Iceland are all immensly prosperous countries that aren't in the EU, and they feel pretty European.
>>
>>78436594

>as a pakistani i thought i was british, european, canadian, etc etc
>>
>>78436594
>I guess you're not a European guy anymore
Be proud, that's a good thing
>>
>>78436594
Be proud of your country and your people.You can be European and not part of the failed experiment that is the EU
>>
>>78437628
This
Haha unlucky Mo
>>
>>78436594
Bong abroad here. Unless you're a white nationalist and/or in favour of a return to Christendom, I have no idea what being "European" is even supposed to mean. Countries that are geographically close to each other but don't share a language or much of a culture beyond "muh Western values" (which are Western, not European)?
>>
>>78436594

What you said right there me old china is nothing more than a load of old bollocks.

Of course we're not the fucking same as the rest of Europe. Never have been, never will be, just like the Krauts or the Frogs aren't quite the same as the rest of Europe.

Grow up boy, most people are looking forward to getting their British Passports BACK.
>>
File: 1462650654334.jpg (36 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1462650654334.jpg
36 KB, 640x432
>I value convenience and vacations more than democratic representation
>>
File: 1439522719160.jpg (123 KB, 628x900) Image search: [Google]
1439522719160.jpg
123 KB, 628x900
It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace … It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after that, and then again in Prague or Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the people cannot follow them.”
>>
File: 1463506822281.gif (584 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1463506822281.gif
584 KB, 320x213
>>78436594
You were never a European you fucking faggot, you're British!
It's 5:30am and I'm bouncing off the fucking walls, I have no sense of regret.
I've also lived in Asia, the Caribbean and the US, DON'T FUCKING CARE.
>>
Didnt the european union force a country to take down its barbed wire fence protecting its border, so that illegal aliens wouldnt be harmed entering their country, and threatened them with consequences?

If thats what being a "real" european means, being a massive cuck, why the fuck do you want to be one?
>>
>>78440543
I actually know a Bonger that said he voted Stay for this reason
>we can just leave in the future if it gets bad!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.