[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey uhh moron here I think it's pretty funny England is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Hey uhh moron here I think it's pretty funny England is leaving but isn't it bad for the economy?
>>
>>78433224
The economy isn't real.
>>
>>78433224

England didn't leave, the UK left. UK =/= England.
>>
>>78433224
Depends on what kind of deals they negotiate with the EU, Switzerland and Norway manage just fine.
>>
>>78433224
No but it's sad that the UK killed itself. One of the last predominately white, English speaking parts of the world literally destroyed itself over hurr durr nationalism
>>
>>78433784
This.

People act like Britain will just never make any new trade deals ever again and will excluded from the economy.
>>
>>78433224
Money isn't everything.
>>
>>78434222
Well Obama threatened trade relations if they went through with Brexit.
>>
>>78433224
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>78433224
>no sauce by this id
>>
>>78435031
1.He won't even be the one making that choice for much longer

2.You really think he is going the put the 4th-7th strongest economy in the world at the back of the Queue whilst the rest of Europe drains it's resources trying to fix migrants on top of having NO UK financial backing which they relied heavily upon?

Obama might want to stop being so picky considering that the future for Europe right now is EXTREMELY questionable.
>>
>>78434222
It will take decades to negotiate with any new partners.

It may happen eventually, but this current generation is fucked in terms of jobs.
>>
>>78437481
The entire UK economy is driven by capital markets and the City.

What the fuck do you think's going to happen to that now that you've voluntarily shut yourselves out of the market? London will no longer be the financial capital of Europe.

What's left of the UK manufacturing sector has no trade partners.

Even if the US wanted to give ya'll a deal, it would take years to put together, and then ratify in both countries.

What the fuck do you think is going to happen in the meantime?
>>
>>78433224
of course it's bad but you have this confused with a board about politics.

this is a board about memes. that's the only thing that matters. UKIP is a meme. UKIP won. /pol/ is happy. it's pretty simple.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.