[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about the real loser tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: mein fuhrer.jpg (2 MB, 2666x2000) Image search: [Google]
mein fuhrer.jpg
2 MB, 2666x2000
Can we talk about the real loser tonight?
>>
>>78425236
British that had jobs. Britbongs on pol don't have jobs so they had nothing to lose in this referendum. Say hello to Brit recession
>>
Imagine what she's doing right now. Imagine the rage and fear going through her head now that her plans are all crumbling.
>>
>>78426119
Maybe in the short term, but then they'll quickly figure out they have even more control over the remaining Europe.
>>
>>78427537
They'll try, but they'll have more and more countries slip through their fingers until it's just Germany and a ton of freeloading foreigners. The Dutch want a referendum now. When the UK stabilizes and gets on its feet other countries will see that the EU is a failed experiment.
>>
>>78425236

Tomorrow is going to be hilarious to hear what she and Obama will say.

Trump must also hop into this somehow.
>>
>>78428975
Isn't Trump going to visit the UK? I remember him saying something about the referendum.
>>
>>78428499
The EU was falling apart long before the arrival of the migrants. I think most of pol is too young to remember the PIIGS saga. That never was fixed, just pushed back a number of years. The migrants was just the cherry on top. And you're naive as fuck to think the migrants will stay in Germany. They'll just border hop to the best place in Europe for them. Likely not England because there's an ocean dividing them providing a natural border, but the rest of Europe is fucked in the long term
>>
>>78426119
>Imagine what she's doing right now
Suicide or homicide?
>>
>>78428975
I wish I could laugh in their traitorous faces.

I hope deep down Merkel knows what a monster she is now, as she begins to sense what most Europeans actually feel.
>>
>>78425514
Working class Brits voted leave in drones you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>78425236
JUST
>>
>>78434197
Only supports his argument. If its only the dumb people who vote for something then it usually isnt the right thing to vote for.
>>
File: 1465360092738.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1465360092738.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 65346634.jpg (38 KB, 762x309) Image search: [Google]
65346634.jpg
38 KB, 762x309
>>78425514
Nice try faggot. The 18 to 21 yr olds still living with mommy were the largest remain supporters
>>
Haha auntie Merkel
Hitler
Bismarck
Can you hear us?
We gave your boys one hell of a beating
>>
>>78428975
Worst week for obama ever?! Ahahahahhahaha nigger
>>
But what will happen to poor Gibraltar?
>>
>>78437132
Throw it to the turks.
>>
>>78437132
>>78437440
In two years, the Turks will be the only ones in the EU.
>>
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3TolP0ygKY

IT'S THE DON OF A NEW DAY, PEOPLE
>>
>>78434707
Working = dumb

Can you please enlighten me who isn't dumb? Not-working? Hipsters with shallow cliques full of cronyism? Social studies college students? Third world leeches?
>>
>>78429773
>Trump and Milo arrive to a conference in a replica of the queen's carriage.
>>
File: 23.bild.jpg (242 KB, 993x600) Image search: [Google]
23.bild.jpg
242 KB, 993x600
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.