[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me why millennials are voting like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: 2016-06-23 22-33-18.jpg (139 KB, 681x540) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-23 22-33-18.jpg
139 KB, 681x540
Can someone tell me why millennials are voting like this?
>>
brainwashed by the globalist racemixing jews into "muh liberalism"
>>
>>78424729
Exactly this
>>
pakis
>>
>>78424549
Logically the older generations would have more wisdom and experience hence they would be the ones to trust.

In today's world of feelings and safe space, old people are just racist bigots.
>>
File: 261.jpg (36 KB, 623x349) Image search: [Google]
261.jpg
36 KB, 623x349
>>78424729
>>78424729
Liberalism is pathetic and for bourgeois cunts.

Millennial here, left winger, voted out. Come at me.
>>
>>78424729
Fpbp
>>
Now control for gender and remove woman and give me the results.
>>
wow I hate brexit now!?!!!??!
>>
ez
The left has most of the social media on their hands.
Also, sons of immigrants that are already old to vote, seems like the voting was right on time because the globalists idea to get minorities to vote for them is quite a good idea.
>>
>>78425163
This.

The chink is fucking retarded.
Old people would logically vote to make the last few years of their lives better, not worse
>>
>>78424729
FPBP
>>
>>78424549
They hate their parents for no good reason.
>>
File: broccoli-kid.png (298 KB, 472x381) Image search: [Google]
broccoli-kid.png
298 KB, 472x381
>>78424549
Typical of children.

They don't know it's for their own good.
>>
>>78424549
>duh yung iz expertz

they probably still live at home with their parents
>>
University brainwashing.

Or social media brainwashing if they're not going to university.

Or both.
>>
>>78424729
FPBP
>>
>>78424549
muh no borders
muh equality
muh karma points
>>
>>78424549
>those mental gymanstics

lol, okay. it's not because they've been alive longer and actually experienced europe's ups and downs while the millenials just get all their information from college text books that they don't actually read.
>>
>>78424549
They've grown up in a culture that not only encourages them to be narcissists but also is so rich in decadence that the average "millennial" has never so much as faced a legitimate problem.
>>
>>78424549
>Can someone tell me why millennials are voting like this?

Half of them are non-White, non-British and want more of their kind to flood into Britain to take it over.
>>
>>78424549
young people are fucking retarded and indoctrinated by their ultra left wing schools. old people are experienced, they've been here three times longer and have gone through much more. they know what is real and what isn't. young people are inexperienced fools who are easily persuaded by stories of fantasy and utopia. dont forget that todays liberal is tomorrows conservative. all those young idiots who are ultra-liberal will themselves be considered conservatives in the future, something that they seem to forget.
>>
>>78424549
how does he know any of those stats? My vote wasn't connected to me in any way, aside from my polling card indicating that I had voted for something.

He just made them right up that cheeky little cunt
>>
18-24
>The amount of years you've had to understand politics and anything but your own feelings
>>
>>78424549
Millenials believe in "a global community", racemixing, "no borders", etc.. They hear the same MTV music, the same facebook memes, the same Jewllywood movies, etc.... They don't have a nationalist culture or a love for their own countries, they beleive loving their own country or culture is wrong.
>>
>>78424549
THE ELDERS WHO KNOW WHAT WAR IS ARE TRYING TO SAVE YOU YOU UNGRATEFUL SELF-ENTITLED MAN CHILDREN!
>>
>>78424549
Millennials have no respect for their elders because they were raised by single mothers and were forced fed the idea that they were special snowflakes that knew better than previous generations.

In reality, they're naive idiots.
>>
>>78424549

The youth has no fucking wisdom mate
>>
>>78424729
This

Young people don't know that a more united Europe is impossible

It literally can not happen without massive changes to Europe itself

And I'd rather those changes don't happen and we don't go through a series of unification wars

EU at the moment is just a bunch of nooses that are put around everyones neck and If I person falls they all go with

Best to leave that system as fast as possible
>>
Wow really makes you think. Those 18-24 yr. olds clearly have so such more wisdom
>>
File: 1420135238002.jpg (9 KB, 165x163) Image search: [Google]
1420135238002.jpg
9 KB, 165x163
>mfw british youth have to pay for their fat lazy old farts who ran britain to the ground for decades
>>
>>78425246
Millennials can't vote yet you lying cunt,
>>
>>78424549
So this guy who probably calls himself tolerant and inclusive is attacking people on the basis of their age because he doesn't like their opinions being different to his. What a nice guy.
>>
>>78424549
Because their are proportionaly more Muslim and brown kids

Break up the results by Race for the real "speaks volumes" graph

BREAK UP THE RESULTS BY RACE
>BREAK UP THE RESULTS BY RACE

Non-Whites tried to blockvote out the White majority
>>
File: 1466738464264.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466738464264.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>78424549
>average number of years they have to live with that decision

I laughed my dick off
>>
Sometimes the adults need to make the tough decisions the children will hate them for now, so that long after the adults are dead the children will have a better future.
>>
>>78424549
Impressionable and unexperienced. They feel they need another power to lead them because they are insecure in independence.
Also a lot of them are third world brown scum.
>>
>>78427829
that's usually what happens when old white people think they know best and cry about going back to the 50s when Coke was 20 cents.
>>
>>78424549
the tanned brits
>>
It's the United Kingdom, not Logan's Run.
>>
>>78428036
I'm 21, that's a millennial
>>
>>78424549

They have all the "correct" doctrine and little of the life experience.
>>
>>78424729

It is funny how people who haven't experience multicultural society like the white kids in the west believes in multiculturalism. Malaysia is a multicultural society, and I can tell you this by experience: multicultural society HAS A LOT OF DISADVANTAGES, the most prominent one is increase of unnecessary conflicts due to misunderstandings which in turns due to difference in culture.

Drag the privileged upper-middle class who has the loudest voice in a real multicultural society for 1 (one) month and he will be against it.
>>
>>78428036
Milleannial is 16-35 you fucking moron
>>
>>78429308

That's what happens when you have DUDE WEED political leaders and celebrities like David Beckham endorsing Bremain.
>>
>>78430760
Dental school had to give us a class on how to be multicultural and speak spanish today just because our city is completely packed with low IQ immigrants that can't speak a word of english.
>>
>>78424549

Because they love Achmeds cock rammed firmly up ass
>>
File: CcuwKTWW8AAZE-G.jpg large.jpg (32 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
CcuwKTWW8AAZE-G.jpg large.jpg
32 KB, 480x380
>Wow. This says volumes about...

No it doesn't, cuckface.

Quit pretending the oldfucks aren't in it for the future.

They're thinking about their grandchildren, they're thinking about their progeny. Don't act like they're not invested in those genes, motherfucker.

The kids have had their heads stuffed with bullshit since day one.

The old fucks have seen some SHIT, and know damn well the EU ship is sinking.
>>
>>78433828
This. The brainwashing of younger generations seems to get stronger for every passing one.

The boomers were the first generation to really be brainwashed from all the Marxists that infiltrated our society. They've passed this brainwashing down to each generation.

Now we're in a state where it's almost impossible to convince millennials to believe in right wing ideals.
>>
>>78424729
first post best post
>>
>>78435090
Although it does seem that as people age, they are more likely to lean towards the right.

It's pretty much what's saving us right now.
>>
>>78431899

Hahahahaha. American is turning into us. I am a medical student and we have to use 3 languages effectively if we want to take case history from patients in the west part of our country. We need to learn even more indigenous languages to work in east part of our country.

To me it is interesting and fun because I like to learn new languages. The real problems with multiculturalism is that some culture is just too undeveloped and uncivilized.
>>
>>78436187
America is turning into a third world country, I can't disagree with you there.

And the white people will become the most hated, most discriminated against by the government, yet still forced to pay the most taxes to sustain the banana colony, just like the Chinese in Malaysia.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.