[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who gives a fuck about Brexit, they're still not us.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Who gives a fuck about Brexit, they're still not us.
>>
>>78421173
she needs to lift weights
>>
>>78421173
dont move the goal post liberal you know you will cry in the shower and eat a tub of icream while watching twilight and you will still be crying because your a girl
>>
File: 1466625758467.jpg (60 KB, 633x580) Image search: [Google]
1466625758467.jpg
60 KB, 633x580
Why is she such a slut bros?
>>
>>78421173
Speak for yourself, Pedro, Im tri-citizenship (US, UK and CARICOM).
>>
>>78422077
>projackin ass nigguh...

I really could give a fuck...they're still cucks and were America you self hating faggot.
>>
File: 1465176836005.jpg (11 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
1465176836005.jpg
11 KB, 316x400
>>78422309
fucking Chad......

you better treat her well Chad.....
>>78422385
You're a nigger
>>
>>78422309
finally confirmed for fake tits
>>
>>78421329
you need to stop asking women to lift weights and just admit you like cock.
>>
>>78421173
I like to think it shows us that tribalism and nationalism is still alive. And no matter how cucked we get, thes still away out. Except for germany. Fatherland is fucked
>>
We should be proud of our dad and be happy for him.

I can already tell you're an idiot, but if you don't understand what Brexit means in to the bigger picture you're...well, an idiot. It's a big deal, faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.