[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BUT IT'S 2016!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: MAC28_JOHN_OLIVER01_POST.jpg (261 KB, 822x462) Image search: [Google]
MAC28_JOHN_OLIVER01_POST.jpg
261 KB, 822x462
What will Current Year Man's response be to Brexit?
>>
>>78419464
Hopefully suicide
>>
>>78419464
Doesn't matter you will watch it, you will keep him and his ideology afloat and Internet will become even more denigrated that previously thought possible. Currently most sites just regurgitate twitterverse, next logical step is communication in pictorial language.

Future year man (they/she) will hoot and slobber at the screen like a John Cleese acid flashback.
>>
It won't be aired again, like his plea to remain.
>>
penixit
>>
>>78419464
HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO NOT BRUSH MY TEETH NOW?! I MEAN, C'MON! IT'S DENTAL HYGIENE!
>>
>>78419464
he'll spit earl gray all over the radio, adjust his glasses properly and spout "good heavens sir, I DO say, I quite believe it is the current year, love"

then he will place a bowler on his head and grab a chimney broom and goose a buxom woman. when she stands straight up alert and places her hand over her open mouth in shock, he will lean towards the camera and wink while saying "cheeky!" then benny hill his way out the door
>>
>>78420313
FPBP.
>>
File: 1465176044334.jpg (73 KB, 637x436) Image search: [Google]
1465176044334.jpg
73 KB, 637x436
>>78420313
fpbp
>>
>>78420313
Rest in piss
>>
>>78419464
Racists.
>>
>>78419464
His year was 2015 and that ended months ago

WE CURRENT YEAR NOW
>>
>>78419464

Hopefully the faggot kills himself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.