[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shot fireworks inside of my house while drunk on jim bean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1466336169564.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1466336169564.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>shot fireworks inside of my house while drunk on jim bean
>mom asks whats wrong with me
>tell her that the EU just left the UK and that English people are free
>tell her germans lost again for the millionth time in a row and that English are the only TRUE americans
>she leaves me alone
>come back to /pol/
>only 36% of the votes are counted I just read

fffffuck you faggots what the shit, why would yo make so many celebration threads now my mom is going to think I'm an idiot

Holy shit English faggots, youb etter fucking vote leave or bomb the whole country or I'm gonna look bad. #BREXIST
>>
Leave ahead by 433,889 atm

FUCKING BRICKIN IT
>>
>>78417547
>he lives with his mom and he's over 21
>>
It's over mate. Go have a cry and eat some burgers
>>
>>78417547
>Being this autistic
>>
File: 1465759952207.jpg (291 KB, 1409x1598) Image search: [Google]
1465759952207.jpg
291 KB, 1409x1598
>>78417547
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA

COMEDY GOLD
>>
>>78417547
Lol you're retarded for not looKing it up yOurself
>>
>>78417547

>Jim Beam

Red stag is surprisingly delicious shit. Just needs a little more alcohol in it
>>
Didn't other countries vote to leave but then never did?
>>
>>78417547
>shot fireworks in my house
>why would yo make so many celebration threads now my mom is going to think I'm an idiot

kek
>>
>>78418640
what the fuck is a red stag.
I just buy the 20 dollar 7 years aged bottle every week.

>>78417845
How did you know that? Yes, I am 23. I am saving money and have over 19k in the bank at the moment No reason to move out if I'm not married desu. I've spent a lot on guns tho.
>>
>>78418662
Only the irrelevant ones.
>>
>why would yo make so many celebration threads now
because all the massive dangerous remain areas like London/Scotland etc have been done and leave is wnning. Literally almost impossible for them to overturn our lead at this point

>>78418662
No. they voted on other things and then their governments cucked them.
>>
>>78419157

http://whiskey.underthelabel.com/l/302/Jim-Beam-Red-Stag-Black-Cherry-Flavored-Whiskey
>>
>>78420069
>1.7 star
>still 20 bucks
#cucked
>>
lol I feel you OP. I went out and bought some sparklers for tonight and I ran around my moms house with the sparkler yelling about how UK is free. Sure everyone thinks Im stupid (Im autistic actually) but IDK I so happy :)

And FUCK YOU to ppl who are saying hes a loser for staying at his moms at 20whatever. I'm 36 and still live at home and I get lots of money for myself. SO FUCK YOU
>>
>>78421285
thanks dude...
Also I'm not a loser, I make 32k a year and that's in the southeast USA, I just don't want to waste money on the rent jew if I don't have to. I have considered saving up a bit more so I can outright buy a few acres of land in Tennessee, and put a mobile home on it, only paying property tax as I save money to finally build an actual house on that land.
>>
>>78420966

Don't let those idiots keep you from missing out.

Look at those pussy ass user reviews

Critics seem to love, usually they are the harshest
>>
>>78422480
I might try it, I cant promise anything. I drink neat or from my flask, so it better taste good.
>>
>>78417547

You have to mention Wales.
>>
>>78423958

Yes good, or if you are a wild man like me and enjoy some coke in that, it taste just like cherry coke, with that alcohol kick
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.