[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens if Leave wins and Cameron doesn't act on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: uk.png (11 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
uk.png
11 KB, 1024x512
What happens if Leave wins and Cameron doesn't act on the referendum?

It's non-binding, but would he defy the will of the people? And if so, what would be the result?
>>
He's about to resign though.
>>
>>78417202

I'll give you a hint, it involves a rope and a tree branch.
>>
pretty sure england is a monarchy anyways why are they voting
>>
>>78417430
proofs?
>>
People will complain but nothing much will be done and UK will go back to liking Goldman-Sach's asshole.
>>
>>78418475
>Liking
Licking*
>>
I think if he doesn't resign, people would get pissy but nothing would actually be done.

But it would be suicide, politically and possibly literally, if he doesn't act on it. It would kill the party and destroy all faith in the government, POSSIBLY leading to some actual revolt I would if he doesn't do it
>>
>>78417202
Nothing will happen, you guys already gave up your guns.
>>
>>78419965
Based DEATH TO TRAITORS didn't give up his guns.
>>
>>78418475
>>78418651
That's what you said would happen with the referendum. "Everybody will vote for remain because they're all cucks".

There will be war if they refuse it.
>>
>>78417202
>What happens if Leave wins and Cameron doesn't act on the referendum?
People will get angry and Nigel is guaranteed to be next PM(?)

idk about Bong politics but that's best case scenario for Brexit
>>
>>78417810
That's the spirit. For king and country!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.