[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do blacks dominate basketball in America? It can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: images (11).jpg (12 KB, 288x333) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
12 KB, 288x333
Why do blacks dominate basketball in America?

It can't just be because they're black, since ex-Yugoslavian countries are really good at basketball yet they aren't black
>>
niggers can't do anything else with their life. all white kids who they played basketball with have a job
>>
>>78416323
WE
>>
>>78416323
Because they are really good at shooting, running, and stealing.
>>
its all genetic

its the exact same reason they have lower iqs

if i had to choose between higher basketball skills or having a higher iq i would pick being smarter
>>
They can jump better and are faster, genetically the sport is made for them.

Also, basketball is the sport for inner cities since you don't need grass so lots of ghetto kids play it 24/7
>>
>>78416323
We take basketball more seriously than any other country. No idea why the southern slavs are so obsessed with it.
>>
>>78417608

lol

Basketball is basically purse snatching with a precision throw at the end
>>
>>78417874
They do have solid genetics for basketball, but I think it's mainly rooted in the lower socioeconomic status of kids living in the inner city.

Basketball just needs concrete, a hoop, and a ball. Hoops are put in by the state so all you need is a ball. These kids grow up doing eating sleeping and breathing basketball, because there's not much else to do.
>>
>>78418557
so what you're saying is blacks and slavs are good at basketball because they're poor
>>
>>78416323
blacks are over represented.
>>
>>78418410
Pretty much. I like when people laugh at me when I suck at basketball. At least I don't get tricked into giving shekels to Israel.
>>
>>78416323
It just needs a flat space for a court, a hoop on a wall and a ball. Second only to povertyball in accessibility, povertyball not needing a hoop, just markers to indicate a net. Can't do that with Baseball or Hand-Egg.
>>
it's because these kids play basketball like their lives depend on it, and depending on the player that might actually be true. I can guarantee you if there were poor white kids (jason williams, larry bird, that other aussie from the cavs this year) playing like they're lives depended on it, they would likely be nearly as good as most blacks if not equal.
>>
1) Genetics. It favors good sprinters and jumpers
2) Culture, basketball is a huge part of black american culture and is cheap as fuck to play
3) Draft system and scouting. Favors blacks who hit puberty earlier than other races and athletic freaks. As Magic Johnson said, there will never be another larry bird because he'll get unnoticed.
4) Bullying white kids off courts. I heard that one. But it's a result of 1 and 2, not a direct cause.
5) White american work ethic. Don't think it's coincidence almost all remaining good white players are foreign.

And also, jews.
>>
For a lot of blacks, they don't have any other hope of a future.

For those of you on /pol/ who never lived in an urban, culturally enriched neighborhood, there's a decided air of hopelessness there that you really can't escape. Blacks know that a great number of them aren't smart enough to make it to college, and some of them aren't even smart enough to graduate from high school. This makes getting an adult, regular job pretty difficult.

So what do you do? You say fuck it. You say, I don't have a chance at anything EXCEPT playing basketball. It's your ticket out. It's your ticket to life. It's the only thing you can do with your day that matters.

Sometimes this ends up being a downward spiral for a neighborhood though, as said young man gives up on everything to become a basketball star - ruining what little chance he had in school in the first place.
>>
File: 1459638784056.gif (272 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1459638784056.gif
272 KB, 301x301
>>78416323
>Bring over African slaves
>Born and raised in harsh environment
>Only the strong survive there
>This breeds fit, strong, able bodied people
>Buy already strong and fit slaves for Africa
>Keep working while whitey sits on his ass
>Wonder why blacks have such good genetics
>>
>>78416323

It's a rhythmic sport, and blacks naturally have rhythm.
>>
File: 1458601862241.jpg (709 KB, 766x754) Image search: [Google]
1458601862241.jpg
709 KB, 766x754
>>78416323

THE ANSWER
> THE ANSWER
THE ANSWER
> THE ANSWER

Humans mature very slowly. Blacks mature far faster than all other human ethnicities.

In youth sports, a gauntlet through which all professional athletes must pass, whites stand very little chance against blacks. At any given age (in youth), blacks will be further along in their physical development.

That's why the best white athletes (in America and in the world) come from areas with few blacks. During youth, whites simply cannot compete.

Scientists knew all this before forced integration of our schools, but no one cared.
>>
niggers cant do anything right.; basketball is nigger dominated because the jews pollutted the pure white basketball.
>>
Because America does everything better. We even breed the best niggers.
>>
>>78418557
>>78419160
>>78420073

basically this, yes. same reason the BRs and Argies are big on soccer.

also consider that for ghetto rats trapped in the ghetto, sportsball, esp. professional/college sportsball is a way out. b-ball is *the* nigger sport.
>>
>>78420444
cuck, go back to tumblr. Niggers have nothing.
>>
Most of it is just culture, with some of it being black genetics having some advantage.

You see plenty of basketball courts in inner cities, but not a whole lot of swimming pools.
>>
suburban black kids are never expected to succeed therefore they never study or participate in school at all, they just play basketball all day
>>
it's only gonna get worse.

white kids in the US only play video games. I babysat for a few of my neighbors in high school and these little faggots were glued to their xboxes. never wanted to go out and get dirty or play ball or anything.
>>
>>78416323
>>78416323
slaveowners bred the strongest nigger men with the strongest nigger women to make strong nigger babies. they have dominated any sport they participate in since, its really that simple
>>
File: Lebatter.png (381 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Lebatter.png
381 KB, 600x450
What most of the people have said, because basketball is much more accessible in inner cities than other sports such as football or soccer were you need a large field.
>>
>>78416323
They're taller on average and basketball was designed by morons.
>>
File: daughterknome.jpg (55 KB, 576x745) Image search: [Google]
daughterknome.jpg
55 KB, 576x745
>>78421535
Noice anecdotal evidence backing your claim that all white kids are lazy fucks.
>>
>>78417608
tfw this joke was told 10x a day at my elementary school
tfw i want to go back
>>
Why do white people dominate bird watching?
>>
>>78416323

Black kids get put into AAU programs at a young age, then prep high schools pay for them to go to their schools, all their grades are made up and other students take their tests and do their HW so the black kids focus 100% of their time on basketball.

Scouts only look at black players that have been in AAU pipeline program. Anyone else is not worth their time. Scouts and coaches actively only recruit black players.

Euro players focus more of their time on basketball like black kids do in the US, which is why Jerry West said US white kids have to do that too in order to be as competitive.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1600x1097) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1600x1097
>>78421773
Then why is essentially every deadlifting competition dominated by northern Europeans?
>>
>>78422112
>tfw
Doesn't mean it isn't true m8.
>>
>>78420073
>...can't escape...

All the need to do is turn up to school and white america would cream themselves at the chance to throw them into a job somewhere.

But it's easier to flunk out and du nuthin then whine about how unfair life is when you piss in the face of all opportunity to nig out on the porch.
>>
>>78417874

This is actually bullshit and was myth the sports media created in the 90s.
>>
>>78417874
being smart is for liberals you retard. I would never get an education.
>>
>>78418557
Nice narrative, but it's bullshit. Most nba players had parents who were professional athletes of some form, and came from higher socioeconomic backgrounds. There really isn't a ghetto version of high free time and ezpensive basketball camps, and rich kids get the most of both. Genetics determines most of it
>>
>>78416323
they're really tall because their knee grows
>>
>>78422790
dont compete in weightlifting or strongman competitions because they arent popular sports. some of the greatest bodybuilders of all time are black. if they were cool sports like football and basketball, blacks would dominate them as well. also, its expensive af to eat 10k calories a day to be a competitive lifter and niggers cant afford that
>>
>>78424162
Camps don't have anything to do with it, it's AAU. LeBron, Durant, even Kevin Love were all in AAU. AAU has poor and rich kids in it.
>>
File: 1462836739716.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462836739716.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>78420831

Lol u mad white boy us niggus produce them bangerz that yo white whimmen suk our big black dicks to in da club??? we be poppin cristal fukkin yo white whimmen throwin money around like theres no tomorra and u are probably at home jacking off to yo girl on facebook haha stay mad pathetic little dick white boy
>>
>>78425441
fucking nigger. I stomp niggers like you into the dirt.
>>
Niggers have low IQs and so cant do anything else.

they waste their lives playing a sport (be/c they dont care about school or a job) and some within the nigger community get better at the sport to the point of being able to play professionally.
>>
>>78425441
Try again with the bait.
>>
>>78425441
>throwin money around like theres no tomorra

how much money do you make nigger?
>>
>>78424859
Bullshit. Soccer is cheap and is played by dozens of millions of African kids, they're obsessed with it. It's the most popular sport in the world and generate billions of dollars. I'm Brazilian, and most of the GOAT players in soccer are white, and most of the great Brazilian players are mixed.
>>
>>78417608
>at shooting
top kek
>>
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2013/11/25/when-jews-dominated-professional-basketball/
>>
Black kids bully whites from basketball courts in blatant cases of discrimination and racism, which no ones gives a fuck because it's black on white.

That's why the best white basketball players come from areas like the Pacific Northwest or Europe, or even the Southern Cone, because there they aren't bullied by blacks.
>>
>>78416323
long legs let them run well without tiring. long arms give them an extra 2 inches of reach at average height, a disparity which grows at extremes

this is the same reason they are disproportionately good boxers, where leg length and arm length determine power and reach.

it's the same reason they're bad at oly weight lifting, oly rowing, and most other sports.
>>
>>78428456
were talking about american niggers, not african niggers. also, the best soccer countries pour a shitload of money into finding and developing young players and have them in top notch facilities by the time theyre 12 while african kids kick around a ball of wadded mosquito nets in a dirt field. they also poach poor countries talent
>>
>>78416323
Ironic too considering all the sports niggers love were invented by some of the whitest people on Earth.
>>
>>78416323
they're tall.
Ex-yu are also extremely tall. Think of the number of times you hear Croatians saying they're 2 meters tall.
>>
>>78416323
Because "White Men Can't Jump." You abonigger, you.
>>
File: 4558298_f520[1].jpg (44 KB, 520x515) Image search: [Google]
4558298_f520[1].jpg
44 KB, 520x515
OP don't listen to these chowderheads. There is a scientific reason for blacks being better at sports.

You see, blacks have more fast-twitch muscle fibers in their bodies, allowing them to do work or sports faster and harder than a white man. White people have more slow-twitch fibers, which are used in things like your heart and back, which makes us more resilient.

This difference in muscle fibers was brought about by white people, who bred blacks like animals in America's early years, producing only the finest livestock specimens. Eugenics does work!
>>
>>78430416
HAHA No, my friend.

"kick around a ball of wadded mosquito nets in a dirt field". That's the condition of most the South American players, and that doesn't block their way to stardom.
>>
>>78429083
It's true though.
>>
>>78431887

All the worlds blacks aren't american.
>>
>>78416323
WHO GIVES A SHIT.

BREXITTTTTTTTTT

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
>>
When people will notice genetics play a minor role in sports? It's all down to culture. A specific country build a tradition in a specific sport. Kids of that country will begin to play earlier and will dedicate most of their time to that specific sport. China was nothing in olympic weighlifiting, but the govt began spend millions of dollars and now many of the best weighlifters in the world are chinese. That happened in just a few years.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.