[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>referendum is 50/50 >roughly 50% of the population are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: totally rational human being.jpg (56 KB, 767x960) Image search: [Google]
totally rational human being.jpg
56 KB, 767x960
>referendum is 50/50
>roughly 50% of the population are women

Was giving women equal political power the biggest mistake civilization as we know it has ever made?
>>
>>78411943
>Scottish refugee council
>Scottish

Found your problem
>>
Yes. My country lost its ultra conservative ways since the woman vote. Also education has bee infiltrated by die hard lefty brainwashing
>>
>>78411943
Yes.
>>
Yeah, because all the male immigrants actually turned out to be turncoats to their own kin this entire time.

Even the most nationalistic women will be unable to control their automatic urge to mark any box which says "remain."

Oh, and I think the multiple burnings of the Library of Alexandria, the book burnings of the Qin Empire, the conquest of Constantinople, the creation of the Soviet Union, the Mongol purge of Baghdad, Gallipoli, the bombing of Dresden, the Taliban takeover of Afgahnistan, the decision by the Kumingtang to breach the levees of the Yellow River, Chernobyl, and the balkanization of Yugoslavia were all greater mistakes, to name a few.
>>
>>78411943
BEADY
>>
>>78411943
>Was giving women equal political power the biggest mistake civilization as we know it has ever made?

I like women, but oh definitely.
>>
>>78411943
Yes, white women are fucking scum, not even fit for using as toilet paper.
>>
CHVRCHES FUCKING SUCK
>>
>>78414108
I didn't know you loved black women so much.
>>
>>78413662
Immigrants are a direct result of womens' political decisions.

Nationalistic, semi-rational women are a vast minority.

Western civilization granting suffrage to women is by far a worse decision than any of those things individually. If you look at what we've lost so far and what we stand to lose because women vote irrationally, you could argue that giving them the right to vote was a bigger mistake than all of things combined.
>>
I asked my girlfriend about this recently. I said, "Which would you rather have: No right to vote, but Japan stays purely Japanese forever, or, the right to vote, but because of women voters, Japan gets overrun with Chinese, Koreans, Indians, and Arabs."

She got a look of disgust and very quickly said "I would definitely rather have no right to vote." I think most Japanese women feel the same.

Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>78417036
I envy that so much :'(
>>
>>78415612
>Immigrants are a direct result of womens' political decisions.
Why is it that only women want cheap labor and a wedge for their own people?
You're making it sound like they are political masterminds behind the politicians and the bankers, if they really had all the agency in that decision.

>If you look at what we've lost so far and what we stand to lose because women vote irrationally
The collapse of civilization and a 500 year regression of society?
That's already happened several times, from the Bronze age collapse which destroyed the power of Egypt and the Hittites; to the Roman decline, whose economic output per capita would not be replaced for 1000 years; for the burning of Alexandria, the Qin, and Baghdad, we lost stories and accounts around the time, and perhaps even preceding, the first 3000 years of human recorded history (~3000 BC onward).

In the universal scheme of things, even wiping away all achievements since the Enlightenment era would only be of relatively equal catastrophe.

Don't you think that someone would establish a dictatorship, monarchy, or oligarchy before suffrage completely destroyed civilization?
How could you even regress to 19th century standards and still maintain a functional voting system for a hundred million people?

In short, its bad, but I think your claim is a little hyperbolic, to be honest.
>>
Does anyone have the two part image of the paints with the captions about keeping groups seperate if you want diversity or if you mix them all you get is a brown mess? wanted to show a friend earlier but couldn't find it.
>>
>>78417036
God damn it, if you asked a woman that question in the US, especially in a hypercucked state on the West Coast, you'd be told that not only would they rather vote, but that mass immigration from shithole countries is a good thing.
>>
>>78419032
>Why is it that only women want cheap labor and a wedge for their own people?
They do it because it appeals to their emotions. They buy into the diversity meme. They buy into the everyone is equal meme. They buy into the muh children are starving in this neighboring 3rd world country please let us in ;_; meme. They're not political masterminds, they're just emotional idiots.

>That's already happened several times, from the Bronze age collapse which destroyed the power of Egypt and the Hittites; to the Roman decline, whose economic output per capita would not be replaced for 1000 years; for the burning of Alexandria, the Qin, and Baghdad, we lost stories and accounts around the time, and perhaps even preceding, the first 3000 years of human recorded history (~3000 BC onward)
A lot of those things can be traced to the direct result of giving women political power in those civilizations.

>Don't you think that someone would establish a dictatorship, monarchy, or oligarchy before suffrage completely destroyed civilization?
What happens is a nation either fractures due to a civil war or internal conflict, or it decays to a point where it gets conquered (usually by an Islamic caliphate) due to its weakness.

>How could you even regress to 19th century standards and still maintain a functional voting system for a hundred million people?
I don't see it as regression at all. There's science that confirms that women are way more emotional and irrational than men (on average), there are dozens of past examples, and you have the near collapse of western civilization happening before your very eyes as a modern example.
>>
>>78414433
Black women are shit too. It's Asian women or bust.
>>
>>78411943
If all the white men only started hooking up with the foreign refugee girls, and ignored the domestic white women, the positive attitude of white women, towards refugees, would change 180 degrees in about 2 seconds.
>>
>>78421228
>They're not political masterminds, they're just emotional idiots.
Ok, then I must also ask: Do you think that there is some political force which makes rationality out of irrationality and are able to direct women, thus making them the indirect cause of these events, or do you think that the entire serious of events has been caused by irrationality alone, which leaves women as the direct cause.

You seem to give emotional idiots more a lot of credit for all the wrongdoings in this world, without the implication that they are being led on by anything but self-generated memetic issues of the day.

Unlike much of what I see on /pol/, that's a consistent argument, where as I see many proclaim that political deviants are destroying civilization, while simultaneously being controlled by a group of highly self-interested geniuses of similar political deviancy. Always struck me as inconsistent, or that the parties at work are more convoluted than a simple label can suffice.

>A lot of those things can be traced to the direct result of giving women political power in those civilizations.
Bronze Age Collapse: You may be right.

Roman Decline: Romans always kept their women from the public eye, which became even more pronounced during the Christian era. The strongest women of the Imperial Rome were during the Augustan era, the most powerful era of the empire, especially Nero's Mom and other appointed matriarchs for kid emperors.

Qin: That's a tough one. They suppressed Confucianism, but also promoted extreme legal punishments which varied by sex. Really, they just fucked over everyone, and the Qin line was a male one.

Baghdad: I don't think either the Mongols or the Muslims let women gain any political power. Both cultures were highly masculine.

>I don't see it as regression at all.
I meant regression in the technological, infrastructural, way primarily. Not being able to feed everyone, not being able to get treatment for illness, technology degrading.
>>
>>78422432
So what is it about being Asian that makes them so great?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.