[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>IF YOU VOTE LEAVE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARDED MORON WHO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Nigel-Farage.jpg (210 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage.jpg
210 KB, 2197x1463
>IF YOU VOTE LEAVE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARDED MORON WHO BELIEVES IN RACIST XENOPHOBIC LIES!!!!!!
>entire Facebook feed is people virtue signalling about how pro-EU they are
>anti-EU friends are either non-existent or completely silent about the issue

Why do I have so many plebeian "friends"...
>>
File: 1452394329200 (1).jpg (176 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
1452394329200 (1).jpg
176 KB, 1663x1247
>having a Faceberg account that isn't a sock puppet
>>
>>78399901
>le normie Facebook meme

Come on now.
>>
>using facebook
>>
>>78399608
most people realized jewbook is being used to socially police the population like what happened with germany. so they either stopped using it or dont post their opinions
>>
>>78400507
The Chinese invasion force just got ten times larger.

You have to go back, "David" Chang.
>>
>>78399608
Hong Kong is still considered a british state?
>>
my facebook is completely filled with pro-leave posts

you just have shitty friends
>>
>>78401007
It isn't but it should.
>>
>>78399608
Because remainer lefties are typically degenerates and I guarantee they will throw a fucking fit if leave wins.

On the other hand, people who want to leave will just suffer in silence and will be happy their voice was heard. In the end leave will win, since the E.U will definitely fail and it is only a matter of time.
>>
>>78401189
why do you have a right to vote then? british expatriate?
>>
People with degrees vote remain.
It's statistically proven most leave voters are ignorant and poor.
>>
>>78401493
Hong Kongers born before "The Handover" are conferred status as "British Nationals (Overseas)".

We have the right to vote but not the right to abode.
>>
>>78400507
Falling for having a "le facebook is a meme"
Mark fuckerburg sells all ypur information to 3rd parties. Including private detectives and your government. Your friends are smart to keep there mouths shut about brexit because if they didnt the reprogram police would snatch them out of there beds at night and force a blue pill up there ass.
>>
Why don't we start hijacking anti-pol opinions and shill them as racist on social media before the opposite can happen? These fucktards will believe anything so it'd probably actually work.
>>
>>78399608
The exact same people were cheering on Scottish independence a couple years back
>>
>>78399608
ya youre screwed.

Latest forecast: Leave to win
Another forecast just in from the experts at the University of East Anglia - things are definitely shifting in favour of Leave:

Predicted probability of Britain Remaining: 0.03
(33 of 382 areas reporting.)
Predicted vote share for Remain: 47.5 percent.
(90% prediction interval: 45.5 to 49.6 percent)
>>
>>78401625
t. bremain cuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.